Start by marking “Immortal Rebel (The Allegiance #2)” as Want to Read:
Immortal Rebel (The Allegiance #2)

Immortal Rebel

(The Allegiance #2)

He is scarred by betrayal, she lives by deceiving others...

Betrayed, rebel Michael O’Conner blames himself for the Allegiance laying waste to the rebel town Pyke. After Pyke’s destruction, a curse of immortality was placed on him by the three Furies. Ashamed, he vowed to live a disconnected life, undisturbed by anything occurring outside his seclusion.

Phoibe is an Allegi
Published (first published November 14th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Immortal Rebel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Immortal Rebel

Amanda
Nov 12, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

Immortal Rebel by Erin McDermott is the second book in the Allegiance series. Her first book, Captive Maiden, introduced a fascinating world that takes place in the future. But it is in no way futuristic. The world as we know it, has perished. The Greek gods are taking sides. The Allegiant are supported by Zeus and Poseidon. The Rebels are supported by Hades.

Michael O’Conner put his trust in a friend, who turned out to be the enemy. As a resu
Izzy {Crystal.book}
Michael O’conner blames himself for the destruction of his rebel city, Pyke. After which he is cursed with immortality. And though it may seem a good thing, Michael is ashamed and isolates himself and vows to live a disconnected life.
Phoibe is an Allegiant bounty hunter. When she is tasked for capturing a girl named Marylyn O’conner, for a good reward, she agrees. To help her in her mission she seeks out the help of Michael.
He, after learning his sister was captured by an Allegiant prince forces
MMLannon
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An engrossing read

Well worth the wait. I thoroughly enjoyed Michael's book. The story is engaging and full of adventure as we have come to expect from Ms. McDermott with a side of humor .Her characters are falible and very likeable and we are quickly caught up in their cause. As usual now I'm waiting for the next installment of the Allegiant cause. I especially recommend this book.
soccermom
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great 2nd book in this series! I love a book with great character development and the author nails that in this book. We meet some old characters from the first book in the series and the new characters are distinct and enjoyable. Suspense, action, romance is throughout the story keeping you turning the pages looking for more.
Cannot wait for the next book!
Silas
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read.

An excellent continuation from book 1. Romance, action,good vs. evil, spies, rebels, heroes, and betrayers all mixed up together in another epic adventure
TRI of Lafayette
Kept my attention

I can’t wait for the next one to come out! Awesome series so far! I love the story unfolding behind the love stories
Stephanie
Mick Loves Books
Dec 13, 2018
Alec Brownie
Dec 15, 2018
Erin McDermott was born and raised in New Jersey. She graduated college with a bachelors degree in History. If she's not in her room writing, you may find her cruising around the Caribbean with her family. She has been writing stories since 3rd grade. It was not until after experiencing the fast-paced life New York City had to offer that she decided to finally take the plunge and finish her first ...more

The Allegiance (2 books)
  • Captive Rebel (The Allegiance #1)