Start by marking “Seduction on His Terms (Billionaires and Babies)” as Want to Read:
Seduction on His Terms (Billionaires and Babies)

Seduction on His Terms (Billionaires and Babies)

'Tell me what's wrong so I can fix it.' But on what terms?

When bartender Jeannie Kaufman leaves her job to care for her infant niece, Dr Robert Wyatt, her favourite customer, offers the help she so desperately needs. Yet as sparks fly, the gruff, gorgeous heir to a fortune still holds back. Does Robert think she'll never fit in his high-powered world? Or is there danger lu
Kindle Edition
Published by Harlequin Desire

To ask other readers questions about Seduction on His Terms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduction on His Terms

Belinda
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good...Dr Robert Wyatt broke my heart...He lived a hellacious childhood that he has carried over to adult hood. He goes to a bar and becomes close to Jeannie..She was like his physicatrist as she would listen and not push...He goes one time and she is gone when she is supposed to be there and all hell breaks loose. He is told what happened and where she is..He swoops in like a knight in shining armor to help Jeannie out as he needs her back at the bar..They start spending time t ...more
Lynn Brooks
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sarah M. Anderson is at the top of her game with her brand new release! I've read a lot of category romance through the thirty plus years that I've been a romance reader, and this is by far the most tortured hero that I've ever had the pleasure of watching evolve in the short span of this size of book. To be able to take such an emotionally stunted man and redeem him this quickly and so well took a tremendous amount of talent. Kudos Ms. Anderson!

When a family issue leaves bartender Jeannie Kaufm
LJT
Feb 05, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars!

The combination of summer in Chicago, an almost orphaned infant, and a twosome that are total opposites, creates SEDUCTION ON HIS TERMS by Sarah M. Anderson. A heartbreaking beginning draws the reader into this complicated romance, with characters that are interesting, caring and distinctive. This book is from the Billionaires and Babies series and it can be read as a standalone.

Five evenings a week for the past few years, bartender Jeannie Kaufman has served a customized martini to bi
LJT
Feb 05, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!

J
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In a nutshell: A billionaire with some issues. A mixologist with some moxie. The concoction she mixes up for him keeps him coming back, until she goes away. Her planned vacation runs into a serious snag, and he comes to her rescue.
My take: I adored this book. I love Anderson's smooth writing style, the flow and pacing of the story, and the chemistry between the protagonists. More than that, I greatly enjoyed how well the deeply flawed male lead was crafted. It is difficult to write a believable
Riet De Bruin-Strijker
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful love-story which read like a fairy tale. I loved the boldness and daring side of Jeannie, the bartender, towards her billionaire. At first, reading the first chapters, it seemed she was like a damsel in distress, but that was her, grieving and beyond exhausted. Later on, a very daring and embracing life person had entered the story, challenging her billionaire and comforting him in the same time so he could open his heart. I loved this story in which goodness overwins all.
Wh
Dj
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Tell me what’s wrong so I can fix it.” But on what terms? When (bartender) Jeannie Kaufman leaves her job to care for her infant niece Melissa, Dr. Robert Wyatt, her favorite customer, offers the help she so desperately needs, a nanny, maid, house repairs, and pediatric services. Yet as sparks fly, the gruff, gorgeous heir to a fortune still holds back. His abusive father has really done a number on him. Does Robert think she’ll never fit in his high-powered world? Or is there danger lurking if ...more
Lori Freehill
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it. Dr Robert Wyatt has a good heart who helps others when he can’t help his own mother. Enter Jeannie Kaufman a young woman trying reconcile with her family. For several years they have interacted with each other in the barest interactions. Robert has become dependent on Jeannie to be where he expects her to be; but when something goes wrong preventing her to be there he swoops into her rescue her.... but wait she needs to rescue Robert too. Sarah M Anderson has way to engage her reader ...more
N.M. Brott
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This was a well-done billionaire romance because while the hero was a take-charge type of man, it never felt intimidating when he did things for the heroine. Overbearing men are my kryptonite and Dr. Robert Wyatt stops well short of being too pushy. The long-simmering attraction between bartender Jeannie Kaufman and her best customer changes in a lot of good ways when he steps in to help her out of a difficult situation. I really enjoyed the story and look forward to more from Ms. Anderson.

**I r
Adele Buck
A beauty and the beast story (there's even a library!) meets Cinderella with bonus baby. A quick, fun read with all the heat and melodrama readers of this line expect. Melodrama isn't usually my thing, but I was very entertained by this.

If you like a grumpy, damaged hero and a heroine who can go toe to toe with him, go right ahead and one-click right now.

Content warning for assault (not the hero).

I was given an Advance Reader's Copy in exchange for an honest review.
Jess Lawson
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Seduction on His Terms by Sarah M. Anderson is an absolute page turner. I was pulled into this quick novel from the first chapter. I had to know more about Jeanie and Robert as well as sweet little Melissa. A Billionaire with extreme issues and a bartender who might as well be Cinderella. I could not put this book down. It was a great read.
Sherry Bohrmueller
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book. An exciting romance story with the best ending, (which brought tears).
I love Harlequin books for the HEA and they always have an entertaining story involved. This book didn't disappoint in anyway. Well written by this fantastic author.
Kaylee Nizza
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Feels!!! This book has all the feels. I even shed some tears reading this book. Sarah M. Anderson wrote a fantastic story that I couldn't put down once I started.
The story draws you in and grabs a hold of your heart and won't let go.
This is definitely a fairytale story. *sighs*
Melanie Skillman
Feb 10, 2019
Christine's_
Joyce Mercer
Feb 04, 2019
richard a sittinger
rated it did not like it
Feb 05, 2019
Marva Newsom
Feb 06, 2019
Penelope Snodgrass
Feb 13, 2019
Harlequin Desire:...: Seduction on His Terms by Sarah M. Anderson 1 3 Feb 01, 2019 08:48AM
Award-winning author Sarah M. Anderson may live east of the Mississippi River, but her heart lies out west on the Great Plains. She loves to put people from two different worlds into new situations and to see how their backgrounds and cultures take them someplace they never thought they’d go. Sarah won the 2012 RT Reviewer's Choice Desire of the Year award for A Man of Privilege. The Nanny Plan wa ...more