Start by marking “Better Than Me” as Want to Read:
Better Than Me

Better Than Me

(Remington Medical #2)

What happens when Remington's most notoriously single, notoriously sexy surgeon falls for the one woman he can't have? Did I mention that she's A) his best friend, B) immune to his charm, and C) sleeping on his couch for the next six weeks?

Familiarity breeds temptation for Jonah Sheridan and Natalie Kendrick in this steamy friends-to-lovers medical contemporary romance. Wh
ebook
Expected publication: May 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Better Than Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Better Than Me

Dali
Kimberly Kincaid continues her “Remington Medical” series with Better Than Me, the story of Dr. Jonah Sheridan, a.k.a. The Orgasm Whisperer, and his best friend, Dr. Natalie Kendrick.

When Natalie’s apartment becomes a disaster zone, she convinces her best friend to let her stay with him even if it means breaking his “women don’t stay over” rule and ends up upending Jonah’s life. Not only is she super smart, generous and caring, she’s also incredibly sexy and the only woman who is unaffected by
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
Hoping on the ARC train this week, going straight from one ARC to the next and this one is a new author so wish me good luck...

ARC kindly provided by the publicist in exchange for an honest review coming closer to release date...

BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Kimberly Kincaid
Mar 07, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
You GUYS! I'm so excited to bring you Dr. Jonah Sheridan's (hard-fought!) HEA with his best friend and fellow doctor, Natalie Kendrick. If you like friends to lovers, a hero who will charm his way into you (ahem!) heart, and super-sexy standalone romances that are all HEA, then this is the perfect book for you.

After all, the hotter they are, the harder they fall :)

This book can be read as a complete standalone. No cliffhangers, no spoilers. It is set in the world of Remington Medical, where som
Defying Tradition Allisia Wysong
#friendstolovers, #remingtonseries, #amazingwriter, #sensational This was an anticipated read for me, so much so I set up a timer on my phone! I am happy to say I was not disappointed, not that I ever thought I would be. Kimberly wrote a phenomenal friends to lovers book and I am super excited to read more to come in this series. Jonah and Natalie drew me in in the first book Back to You, they were such great friends and I wanted to know more. You find out secrets even the friends didn’t know a ...more
Vilma Akins
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG, I literally could not put this book down. I truly enjoy all of Kimberly Kincaid’s books, but Jonah and Natalie have stolen the spot as my favorites,

Jonah, who is sexy as hell, (that’s how I picture him) and has lots of snarky comebacks to his peers and his best friend, Natalie. And Natalie, with her sweet and generous spirit, is just adorable and you can’t help but cheer for her to get her HEA.

This story literally has it all..... wit, humor, laughter, angst, and plenty of sexy-time.

Truly a
Jennifer Wilson
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! Natalie and Jonah are so great together both in friendship and in love. This story was both sweet and sexy. Each one is struggling with their own issues, but they figure out sometimes it is better with someone else to go through them with. You will not be disappointed with this book, or anything Kimberly Kincaid writes.
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Better Than Me was a delight to read and Natalie and Jonah were true book heros that melted my heart. A trauma surgeon and a pediatric attending both working at Remington Memorial. Two friends who work tirelessly to save lives, which is already endearing, but when Natalie and Jonah eventually fall for each other in the loveliest way possible, I couldn't help but love each of them even more.

Natalie's apartment is damaged when a bathtub comes crashing down from the second floor to the first floor
Nicole Westmoreland
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
New book boyfriend…CHECK! Dr. Jonah Sheridan…swoon!!!

Better Than Me, written by one of my very favorite authors, Kimberly Kincaid, gave me all the feels! My heart…oh my poor heart!!! This story made me laugh, smile, love, cry…I HAD TEARS!!! I stayed up way too late and didn’t regret it the next day…not one bit!

Dr. Natalie Kendrick never would have expected to be displaced by her upstairs neighbor’s bathtub falling through her ceiling. Natalie’s best friend, Dr. Jonah Sheridan, Mr. “Orgasm Whisp
Amber Hughes
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
**4-4.5 stars** I love reading the friends-to-lovers genre and if it’s written by Kimberly Kincaid, even better!

Jonah Sheridan, a trauma surgeon and Natalie Kendrick, a pediatric surgeon at Remington Medical have been best friends for years. When Natalie’s downstairs apartment is damaged from an upstairs apartment’s bathtub falling through her ceiling, she moves in temporarily at Jonah’s place until repairs can be made.

Jonah is known for his wild ways and “no relationships” policy and even havin
Yvonne Cruz
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We are back in Remington Medical with another wonderful story. This time, we get to spend our time with Jonah Sheridan and Natalie Kendrick. Both well respected physician’s at Remington Med and best friends.
When Natalie’s apartment is damage by a bathtub, yes, a bathtub, she ends up staying with Jonah. A man that has been hurt deeply. One who’s loved ones seem to always leave him.
As time goes on , they go from friends to those with benefits.
As entertaining and engaging that the plot was, it’s
Carma
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-kindle
You had me at orgasm whisperer. Oh my gravy, I’ve been waiting for Jonah and Natalie’s story and I was not disappointed. Now I am not going to be giving away any plotlines to ruin the fun for the rest of the world. But, let me tell you, it is everything I was hoping for and then some.

Jonah and Natalie are best friends and co-workers, who are each kick ass doctors in their own rights. But Jonah has quite the reputation around the old water cooler as a ladies man. Natalie will neither confirm nor
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is insanely good! Jonah Sheridan and Natalie Kendrick have been best friends for years. The playboy trauma surgeon and the sunny pediatric surgeon have a fantastic, platonic relationship. Then Nat desperately needs a place to stay and Jonah reluctantly agrees to become roommates and suddenly everything changes.

I wish I could give this more than five stars!! Jonah is my favorite kind of book boyfriend: gorgeous, sexy, cocky and when he finally falls, you know he will fall hard. Natalie
Pat
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this second book in the Remington Medical Series, we meet a few new characters and reacquaint with previous ones from Book #1.
Natalie Kendrick is a Pediatric surgeon, with a special affinity for sick children. She herself was diagnosed with Leukemia as a child and has been in remission for several years.
Jonah Sheridan is her colleague and best friend since Med school. He has a serious commitment problem, but not an issue for Natalie, she cherishes his friendship. After a freak accident leav
Larrissa Parde
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Jonah and Natalie! It was absolutely everything I hoped it to would be. They are great friends and become even better as lovers. I loved how they slowly got together and watching their journey navigating it all was real. There is just no other way to describe it, real raw emotion and you could feel it throughout. I thought it was beautiful written. There is always lots of laughs but this book will also have you in the feels too! Jonah is so sexy and a teddy bear underneath it all. There ...more
Lisa H
Best friends to more.

Natalie is having a manic Monday. As in she’s homeless for six weeks due to a cast iron tub that fell through her ceiling into her living room.

She’s a surgeon and her best friend is Jonah a fellow surgeon. She invites herself to stay at his place because she has no other options.

Jonah is a notorious player. Tinder hook ups and a partial night stand after a failed relationship that he was in when he met Natalie. No women in his place.

With Natalie living with him, he’s notici
Konny
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Better Than Me by Kimberly Kincaid is book two in her Remington Medical series. Every book is about another couple and can be read as standalones. The previous book is Back To You. I recommend to read the books in order.
Natalie Kendrick and Jonah Sheridan are both surgeons at the same hospital. They're friends and while one of them is a bit a recluse the other one is very outgoing. When a ruined apartement brings them to be roommates everything is about to change between the friends. But karma s
Kim Gauger
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A book that gets you extremely emotional in every aspect. True medical drama that brings you colliding with ER and Greys anatomy. Some lingo was over my head but I didn’t care. From joy, hot, sad and crying. I loved this read. The best friends to lovers is one of my favorite genres and this is extremely well written. I loved every thing about it and I hope their story will continue in the next book.
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are not enough words to tell you how amazing this book was! Natalie and Jonah story was everything I thought it would be and so much more. This book had me laughing and crying, it was abit of an emotional rollercoaster! With some familiar "faces" appearing along the way and a sneak peak into who the next book in the series is about this is another must read from Kimberly.
Heather andrews
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jonah likes to make sure he keeps his word, “I made you a promise last night. And if having *** with me is still what you want, then I’d like to spend tonight making good on it. If you don’t, that’s okay, too,” he said. “But make no mistake, Natalie. The only thing I want tonight is you.” I liked this book, I loved Jonah.
Shannon Godwin
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMGOODNESS!! I couldn’t stop reading! Loved it! I thought I loved Back to you, but this book was even better. Jonah & Natalie will keep you turning the pages! I’m ready for the next book!
Wioletta
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is second book in Remington Medical series.
This book is about Jonah and Natalie. This book is awesome. Wonderful story, beautifully written.
You will laugh, you will cry.
LOVED IT.
Rachel
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to come. But you really should pre-order this book, it’s freaking fantastic.
Lindagale Franklin
rated it it was ok
Apr 13, 2019
Christine
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC review I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. This is a beautiful story of Natalie a pediatric surgeon and best friend Jonah a trauma surgeon now roommates after her apartment damage and there many challenges.Awesome
Pj Ausdenmore
I've fallen head over heels for Kincaid's Remington Medical stories. Full review to come on release day.
Veroo
Janeen Phillips
Amy
Pam Lowery
Jan 27, 2019
Kimberly Kincaid writes contemporary romance that splits the difference between sexy and sweet. When she's not sitting cross-legged in an ancient desk chair known as "The Pleather Bomber", she can be found practicing obscene amounts of yoga, whipping up anything from enchiladas to éclairs in her kitchen, or curled up with her nose in a book. Kimberly is a USA Today best-seller and 2015 RWA RITA® f ...more

Remington Medical (2 books)
  • Back to You (A Remington Medical Contemporary Romance)