Start by marking “Circlet of Orchids” as Want to Read:
Circlet of Orchids

Circlet of Orchids

"Fasten your seatbelt" for debut author Autumn Murray's "witty, fast paced, emotional read" inspired by her real life second chance love.

What if you were reminded of your worst mistake every day?

For Irish surfer and mechanic Max, this has been his reality for the past eleven years. Thanks to a circlet of teal orchids, he can't bring himself to move on from the hope that so
Published December 14th 2018 (first published December 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Circlet of Orchids, please sign up.
Autumn Murray Hi Alexa,

Hi Alexa,

I have a whole soundtrack prepared in case Circlet of Orchids is ever turned into a movie, which I will post below, but 'their song' is Jumped Right In by Dallas Smith.

Some of others are:

Marry Me by Thomas Rhett

Perfect Storm by Brad Paisley

Back to Life by Rascal Flatts

(less)

Natshane
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: freebies

Autumn Murray's debut novel showcased the rising author's talent in writing and storytelling. Diving into one of my favorite romance tropes about second chances and finding oneself, I was immediately drawn to the plot and captivated by the story, completely absorbed in Ivy and Max's relationship as Murray took us on a roller coaster ride through the whole gamut of human emotions.

A beautiful tale to warm your heart, Circlet of Orchids is definitely a must read!

I officially declare myself as a n
Alexa Whitewolf
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read it in one sitting!
A beautiful, pure, inspiring story of second chances and finding yourself, written with such passion and literary talent it made my own heart sing!
I fell in love with Ivy and Max, with their story, and couldn’t wait for their happily ever after!
The story takes place in Ireland and Texas at times, and having been to Ireland myself, it was awesome reading about these spots!
Loved loved LOVED it, can’t recommend enough 😁
Terry
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Autumn Murray's Circlet of Orchids announces the arrival of a gifted new author. From the opening paragraphs, I was hooked on the characters. The plot is expertly constructed and the story flows with a rhythm and grace that make it hard to put down until its satisfying conclusion. Here's hoping this is the first of many works of art from this talented writer.
Sheryl Zumstein
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Autumn Murray’s first book Circlet of Orchids was a fun and easy read with characters that seemed to leap off the page and into my mind. Her character development shone and the plot left me rooting for true love. Her passionate and descriptive writing turned the elements of a true story into a great read. I'm looking forward to reading the next Autumn Murray novel!
Kelbie
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was looking up new releases by new authors, cause I feel like I've already found everything I could possibly like and was intrigued by the summary. I gave it a shot and it swept me off my feet! I finished it in an afternoon, it made my cry and giggle and still feel the characters. Apparently this was based on a true story. That makes me love it even more. Unexpectedly satisfied with this book!
Jenna Anderson-Neilson
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This premiere novel from Autumn Murray is a fun read, with great character chemistry and a well thought out plot. Murray has a great eye for character, and I was happy to follow along with Max and Ivy on their tumultuous love story!
Ross Buzzell