Start by marking “For You I Fall (Angels & Misfits, #1)” as Want to Read:
For You I Fall (Angels & Misfits, #1)

For You I Fall

(Angels & Misfits #1)

Despite having had a rough life, Seth has a big heart. After spending nearly ten years sleeping rough on the streets of New York, he’s managed to get himself freelance work and a place to live. But his new found security is about to be torn apart, as the horrors of his past come back to haunt him in the worst possible way.

Dante was sent to watch over a young Seth when hi
Published January 1st 2019 (first published August 28th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about For You I Fall, please sign up.
T.N. Nova HI Tulip. Sorry, it took me a bit to reply back to you.

HI Tulip. Sorry, it took me a bit to reply back to you.

Yes, For You I Fall can be read as a standalone. The characters do make an appearance in the other books though. I.E. WIth You I Rise: Angels & Misfits Book 2 (The next book in the series) follows Killian's story who has made an appearance in For You I Fall.

(less)

Start your review of For You I Fall (Angels & Misfits, #1)
Diana
DNF @ 20%

I am not rating this one because this is totally on me. I do not like books told in the 3rd person POV and I struggled from the very beginning.
Josh Dale
So how do I describe this Novel. Well it is epic paranormal romance thriller?

Seth a great guy that feels he is not so good. When he was younger; he captured a murder on his camera, but has been too afraid to go to the authorities. Fearing for his life he went to New York. Seth helps rough sleepers nightly, taking hot drinks, food, and clothing he gets from charity shops. The last man on his route is blue eyes an individual who stays on the edge away from the others.

Dante is an angel with the ch
Mari  Cardenas
4.25 Stars!

Dante was assigned as Seth's guardian angel since Seth was 15 and one of the main rules he had to follow was not falling in love with his charge. 10 years later, Dante is barely able to keep his feelings hidden seeing the caring, selfless man Seth has become. But Seth is hiding something as well, something that could endanger his life and if it catches up to him, not even Dante will be able to save him.

Seth had witnessed a man he only knew as "The Doctor" murder someone and captured i
Ana
Aug 19, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoy reading the book but it had a lot of ups and downs that make the experience a little odd. In general it was nice, but I was left wondering what to expect next, since is a first book in a series.

I liked the characters, Seth and Dante were both very likable. I think everyone will like them, both were really sweet and caring, although I did find hard to feel the chemistry between them, at times. I was unsure about Killian, I still am. I start the book loving his attitude but as I keep readi
Theresa Preston
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So emotional this had me in tears at times, the love between Dante and Seth is special but totally against the rules. Dante is NOT allowed to fall in love but his heart will not be denied and after Seth's death it is even harder to let go. Killian is an arrogant, attitude-filled, pain in the posterior angel who causes mayhem for Dante and Seth.
Seth is an unassuming young man who goes about his life helping the homeless when he can, not realising that this in his afterlife will help him become w
Ivy
Aug 29, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Full review at :

description

Dante is an angel who watches over his human charge Seth. For 10 years, Dante helped Seth to reach his path, and protect him, until Seth is murdered and has to make a choice for his afterlife.
Dante and Seth will have to find a way to find justice for Seth and be together for eternity, but time and other paranormal forces are against them. An eternity with the man they love is at risk if they fail.

F
Xanthe
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Something different to what I normally read but definitely worth it.
We are introduced to Dante an angel watching over Seth to ensure he gets to where he's supposed to in life. Though he's committed the ultimate sin for his kind and fallen in love with a human. He's doing well just keeping watch until the night of Seth's murder and he arrives just as Seth takes his final breaths.
Seth ran away when he witnessed the ultimate crime and lived on the streets for years. Since growing up and being able
Susan65
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed by The Blogger Girls

New authors for me and I am happy to say, I loved the start of their new series and look forward to seeing where they plan to take this new world they’ve created…I especially want to know if Seth and Dante stay on earth, and what happens with very bad boy, Killian, and I want to see more of Julian.

Dante is of the caste of angels whose purpose is to watch over their humans charges, of which, Seth is one…and the only one Dante has ever had any feelings for. Killian, is
Stephanie   GooglyEyes
DNF@36%

Nope, I just can't do it anymore.
This book started off SO good. Seth was an ex-homeless kid, so he took it upon himself to check up on the homeless community, pointing any kids in the direction of a homeless shelter. This was sweet and endearing. Also a freelance photographer for the local paper (very Spider-Man-ish) he gets an assignment to get a good shot of the new Chief Physician. Upon seeing the new Doctor, he freezes up, this is the same guy he's been running from for 10 years.
Ok,
Laura ~Passion flower
For You I Fall (Angels and Misfits #1) (ARC) was graciously provided to me by the authors for an honest review.

The Strength of Love..

As I sit here warmly allowing the plethora of emotions to settle into the forefront of my mind of my most recent read of a new release, I think about how much of a incredibly massive and powerful read it was.  For You I Fall by TN Nova and Colette Davison was one of the most emotionally gripping and heartwarming reads I have ever found myself becoming so d
Megan
3.5 rounded up

Love is forbidden for angels; they have an important work that cannot coincide with romantic relationships. For Dante, falling for Seth is inevitable. Guarding him for a decade fills Dante's soul and when Seth's past comes back to exact revenge they'll have to find a way to help Seth without giving in to their heart's desires. But what if they give in? Can they keep their love despite the laws that govern them?

Each time we switch POV's we get almost a recap of the alternate POV. Wh
Shari Sakurai
Rating: 3.5 stars

*I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review*

For You I Fall is the first novel in the Angels and Misfits series. Former street kid Seth has had a tough life. Made homeless when his mother died, he’s had to struggle to survive and to turn his life around. After ten years he’s managed to find himself work and a place to live. Working as a freelance photographer he’s also able to help those less fortunate than him who still live on the streets. Unknown to Seth, w
Heidi Lynn’s BookReviews
First, I want to thank T.N. Nova and Colette Davison for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

For You I Fall (Angels and Misfits Book 1) by T.N. Nova and Colette Davison really took me by surprise on how much I enjoyed it. The reason I say it surprised me is that I am not a huge fan of paranormal persay. I knew there would be an aspect of this to the story. Knowing that I enjoy reading MM Romance Novels I decided to take a chance. I am glad that I did. The aspect of parano
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book.

As an angel sent to watch over his charges, Dante has many rules. Falling in ove with his charge is one of them. But Seth is such a beautiful person, has such a beautiful soul, Dante can't help himself. When Seth's time comes, Dante will do anything so they can spend eternity together. He never figured on being betrayed, or the strength of the love Seth has for Dante.

*insert sigh*
**insert another sigh**

I'm not really su
Sue
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!! NOT YOUR TYPICAL ANGEL!!

This is not the typical Angel story. Dante is a tall dark sexy, stunning man who sits on a bench along with the rest of the homeless. Seth is a cautious, beautiful young man with a smile that lights the darkness. Every night, Seth brings coffee and small comfort items to the homeless. Even though he doesn't know Dante's name, his intense blue eyes seem to see right into the heart of Seth. What Seth doesn't know is that Dante is his Guardian Angel. What Dante doesn'
Tillinna
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I started to read ”For You I Fall” not knowing what to expect, more of curiosity, since the authors were new to me. But it hit me, and it hit me hard, like a ray of light after spending a long time in a dark room. There are so many emotions in this book, I cried so many tears reading it! Some were of sadness, some were of joy, but it didn”t let me indifferent, not for one moment.

There is this sweet guy Seth, with a hard life and a heart of pure gold. And there”s Dante, his guardian angel, who fa
Sarita Chapdelaine
Aug 29, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I love the concept and the characters but there are too many inconsistencies in this book that make it difficult to read at times. Because we get both MC's POV there is a lot of overlap as well and the lack of background information about all of the characters had me feeling that I was missing key points of the story. Knowing more about Cal and his abilities would have added a lot to the book even though he has a very odd way of investigating the villain (asking Seth not to tell him the identity ...more
Ayla
I was not sure what exactly to expect with this book and I will admit I was a little nervous after reading the blurb. I was not sure how I would feel about a MC dying in the book, but after finishing it, this book was so much more than that.

The entire concept of this story was very original. The author did a great job of world-building and creating a setting that was interesting and unique. Seth and Dante were both easy to like characters and really sweet with each other. I will say there was a
Tina
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For You I fall is the first book in the Angels and Misfits series by authors TN Nova and Colette Davison. I loved this story. I liked the dual POV style of writing. I get to really see into both character’s minds and feel what they are feeling. I felt that was a great way to approach this particular story.
There is also a lot of rich imagery that makes me feel like I was in where the character was. I loved that felt like I could feel the walls, or wherever we were. Also, it did not bog down the s
Denise GremoryKohta
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
With. Collaborations you get so much more than a story and this book is a perfect example of that. Dante and Seth’s story is a beautiful romance that takes you on a suspenseful and somewhat spiritual journey. It will pull hard on your emotions all the way through. What amazes me though is how seamlessly the writing styles of these two authors blended. Add to that, the attention to details was extraordinary. You could almost see and feel what the characters were going through. Usually t
Dixiecowgirl
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful and heart breaking, soul mending and poignant and crafted with love! Emotional masterpiece of a love for eternity. I loved this story!!!!!!!! I had warm and fuzzy moments and i had some really ugly crying moments. You will definitely want a whole box of soft tissues! However this is a soul cleansing story, one that will renew your sense of self and love.

Even betrayal from another angel, cannot remove the intensity nor the purity of this incredible love. Dante and Seth are incredible t
Rachel
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great start to a new series. First time authors for me so I was excited to start this. Loved how Seth and Dante come together, and one being human and one being angel was a new twist for me. A mix of everything from sweet to heartbreaking, you'll immediately fall for each of these men. I felt the chemistry and couldn't wait to see what would happen next. Both authors writing flowed well together perfectly to where I wasn't taken out of the story or able to tell where one started and the other be ...more
Kaila
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story so much. I have been waiting for what feels like years...killian at first i hated...then i fell head over heels...hes still one of those you love and hate type characters but i think he has hidden depths and i cannot wait to find out what they are. I loved Seth...he was sweet..amazing..and just all around a good guy who is scared and just trying to live. Then we have dante who i loved from the start..he is perfect..sexy and so much in love....i love watching what happens..i lo ...more
Sandra Loves Reading
I really enjoyed this book.
Seth is a quiet young man who at one time was homeless. He helps the homeless now that he's employed and one of those people he helps is Dante, who in reality is his guardian angel in disguise.
But Seth also witnessed something years earlier and it comes back to haunt him.
Seth and Dante's story is quite sweet, from innocence and attraction to love, both emotional and physical, to betrayal by an ex.
I shall look forward to the next book in the series.
Terri
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a wonderful story of a love that is greater than anything. Seth breaks my heart, and precious Dante would do anything for the man he loves. These two go through so much, and never does the reader doubt their love. I'm so happy to know that there will be follow-up books, because the angelic plane needs some changes made immediately!
I love this story and these characters, and I can't wait to see who has the next chance at eternal happiness.
P.J. Mann
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Given that I do not generally read romance books, this one attracted me because of the amazingly beautiful cover and the description was quite intriguing. The narrative ability of the writer, combined with the enthralling plot literally nailed me between the words of this novel.
The characters have such a depth and character that made me truly believe they were real, and I fell in love with each of them, yes even with the villain, with his powerful presence that even when on the background can m
Emma Brown
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where do I start with this review? This book hits every emotion, as you journey with Seth and Dante. I laughed and I cried. I cried sad and happy tears, as I followed the emotional journey that just tugged at my heartstrings. This book is beautifully written, and I felt like I fell in love with the well rounded characters. If I had a guardian angel I’d want it to be Dante!
Joscelyn Smith
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you are in anyway an easy crier have the tissues on standby because you are so going to need them. These authors have crafted characters who become so real that their pain is a punch to the gut. I mean seriously, holy freaking feels Batman. This is a story that's going to stay with you long after the last page is read. Absolutely, brilliantly, beautiful.
Molly
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love, love, loved it!! I ordered an early copy and loved every word and page! I highly recommend this to new and previous readers of T.N. Nova and Colette Davison. Thank you for such a great read T.N. Nova and Colette Davison!!
Nicole F
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'd been looking forward to reading this one. And I was not disappointed. I loved it.

• Of Sunlight and Stardust
  • A Ferry of Bones & Gold (Soulbound, #1)
  • Boy Shattered
  • Exhale (Flesh and Bone, #1)
  • Made Mine (Made Marian, #8)
  • Oz (Finding Home, #1)
  • Private Charter
  • The Boyfriend Game (#boyfriendsbybLoved, #1)
  • Havoc (Tattoos and Ties Duet, #1)
  • Forbidden (Siren Cove #1)
  • Sinfully Mine
  • Honeymoon for One
  • Best Man (Close Proximity, #1)
  • Lost in a Moment (Trials of Fear #4)
  • Flirt (Forever Wilde, #4.5)
  • Mind Magic  (Triad, #1)
  • Edge of Living
  • Nothing Ventured (The Chosen One, #2)
T.N. Nova is an author of gay fiction and romance. Stories include everything from paranormal to contemporary, light and fluffy to dark or angsty as well as kinky. All having hot, steamy scenes. He enjoys telling stories which explore the relationships, emotions, and feelings of men in love.

Having been writing since a young age, T.N. always seems to have plots surfacing at the most random time. Mu

News & Interviews