Start by marking “Capture Me (A Vibrations Novella, #3)” as Want to Read:
Capture Me (A Vibrations Novella, #3)

Capture Me

(A Vibrations Novella #3)

Ellie.
Graceful, quick-witted, determined.
She was only young when she broke up with him, but it was the worst pain imaginable. Her only real comfort was thinking that there would come a day where the hole in her heart would slowly start to heal. The moment she realised that day wasn’t coming, she faked a smile hoping it would stick.

Michael.
Strong, cautious, self-assured.
He
Published May 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Capture Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Capture Me

Start your review of Capture Me (A Vibrations Novella, #3)
Yvonne Eason
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this second chance romance. Ellie and Michael's story was so sweet. She sacrificed her heart so he would follow his dreams. Michael hated Ellie for leaving hm the way she did. When he comes back to town and bumps into Ellie the sparks reignite. A brilliant little novella for you to read. So glad they were brought back together.

What I love about a novella is it doesn't take too long to read but in that the stories always seem a little rushed. I wanted their romance to fill out more. I wa
Laura Jane
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my heart broke for Ellie and Michaels book. Such a beautiful,heartbreaking book. Such an easy,fall in love,quick read. Absolutely loved it
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
I loved this second chance romance from Chelsea McDonald! Ellie and Michael's story has everything, love, heartbreak, angst, and a second chance.

Ellie and Michael are high school sweethearts and Ellie decides to break both their hearts so that Michael can have his dream, she sacrificed her happiness so Michael could have his.

When Michael comes back into town years later all their chemistry and attraction is still there. This story is perfectly named because it captures you right from the start.
Eve Jones
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of this book for an honest review.
I loved this novella and how we got a quick glimpse into the lives of Ellie and Michael, to be honest I don't think they needed more than a novella as their story was well written and explained in this book.
I'm loving these friend's and all of their relationships/friendships.
They are a well written series of book's that can be read in any order and as stand alones. Definitely a series I'd recommend, I devour each book in just a few hour
Mandy Williams
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Second chance romance is always bittersweet. Michael and Ellie's story broke my heart in the best way. A story of sacrifice and second chances I could not put it down. I love how Chelsea intermingled her characters from the other novellas and builds anticipation for future stories. I really enjoyed the story, though it hurt my heart. I'm glad it was a novella and not a full length book as I'm not sure my heart could take it. The story ended with me wishing for more.
I received an ARC for an hone
Janet Villareal
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story has it all: love, lose, heartbreak, and second chances. Ellie & Michaels story is heartbreaking. Ellie gave the ultimate sacrifice, letting Michael go so he could live his dream. When they reunite, sparks fly and their love for each other hasn’t changed. Chelsea McDonald has brought us a story we can relate to in some shape or form. This is a short and heartbreakingly sweet read.
Dina
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Capture Me is a 2nd chance story and who doesn't need a 2nd chance at love!

Ellie lets Michael go to follow his dreams yet it breaks her heart. When he returns to town, will their previous feelings towards one another ignite once again? You betcha!

Take a chance sand read this book, you will love it too.
DarkRaven Reviews
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreaking yet heartwarming novella. This invoked all the feels inside me. Fantastic writing style with a comfortable pace. These novellas have been hidden gems to me and I have loved every single one.
Lizzi
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ellie makes the ultimate sacrifice when she lets Michael go to pursue his dreams. But Michael is disillusioned and unforgiving. What will happen when all the secrets are revealed?? Can these two make it work. A quick read. Can't wait for the next in this series. ...more
Karina Jayne
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Received this book as an arc for honest opinion

Lovely story
Great characters love the storyline between the two main characters.
It flowed nice and easy.
But personally for me this book just fall short a tad.
Hold me had me captured from the 1st chapter. This one not so much. And i feel like something was missing before the epilogue. I wanted to read more of how they would get together what would happen and i didnt get that. It ended quickly. I know its a novella but still i wanted more.
I gave this
Angela Arrington
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I fell in love with Ellie and Michael's second chance romance. It was a beautiful story. ...more
Thi
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
My heart broke for Ellie but I understood why she did what she did. I’m glad Michael is back. I just wished there was more but I am anxiously waiting for Evan and Kate’s book.
KarenLou NorthandSouthBlog
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Awww

Loved the third instalment of the vibrations novella series! Short and sweet, but the feelings were all there!

*sigh* Michael and Ellie, their chemistry was amazing!
Can’t wait for more of these stories!
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great little novella that introduced some great characters.
A heartwarming yet heartbreaking story!
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written story which is Ellie and Michaels' tale and is a riveting 2nd chance romance which has all the emotions such as heartbreak, angst, and love which had me intrigued throughout, and I highly recommend for all. ...more
Cindy
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Ellie and Michaels story !! The love and strength!! This book really got me in all of the feels !! I did not want it to end !! Super excited for the next book !!
Rebel
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is Ellie and Michael's story and was heartfelt and raw. Ellie and Michael were high school sweethearts who loved each other.Events happened and Ellie broke up with Michael to let him go to college and live his life. Little did she know that Michael never got over her, and when they meet up after 8 years the feelings and emotions are still there.
Great novella that I really enjoyed reading.
Yvonne Nelson
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Hooked from the start and didn't put it down until I'd finished. Highly recommended. ...more
Kasey McCarthy
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ellie and Michael have been in love since high school so when Ellie makes a decision that will break both their hearts it’s not easy. She doesn’t want to keep him from his dreams so she makes a heart decision on her own and keeps it a secret. When Michael comes back to town, they see each other and the attraction is still there but will they act on it? Will it change anything if Ellie tells him everything?
Claire Pengelly
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, arc
Another awesome story by this author. This is a second chance romance. It is Ellie and Michael's story. I could not put it down.

Briana Gurrola
Jul 01, 2020
Molly Storm
Jun 23, 2020
Chelsea McDonald
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Amanda
May 20, 2019
Holly Bug
May 21, 2019

• Pretty Little Thing (The Sapphires, #1)
  • Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #4)
  • Break Me (Brayshaw, #5)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Free Fall (Fallen Duet, #1)
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • The Game You Play (Rixon Raiders #2)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Rush: The Beginning (Black Hearts Still Beat, #1)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Come Back for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Two Kingdoms (The Dark Side #3)
  • The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
  • I Hate You
  • Unsupervised (Slumming It, #1)
  • On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)
Chelsea McDonald was born and raised in Australia. Having travelled all over the world, she currently resides in England with her partner, two step-children and grandchild.

She enjoys writing, reading, travelling, music and spending time with her loved ones. Chelsea works part-time as a receptionist, part-time as a romance author and in-between she can be found working out at the local gym.

Having

A Vibrations Novella (4 books)
  • Save Me (A Vibrations Novella, #1)
  • Hold Me (A Vibrations Novella, #2)
  • Survive Me (A Vibrations Novella, #4)

News & Interviews