Start by marking “Ruthless Outlaw (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Ruthless Outlaw (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan Book 2)

Ruthless Outlaw

(Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan #2)

He has the power to enter the dreams of others.
She isn't afraid to act on his darkest desires.

Fox shifter Margot is content running her bakery, For Fox Sake Cupcakes, even if no one gives her a second thought--not her clan, not her parents. But when a sexy voice starts haunting her dreams, she starts craving more from her life, and more of the mysterious stranger.

Published March 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Ruthless Outlaw, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ruthless Outlaw

Start your review of Ruthless Outlaw (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan Book 2)
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
One heck of a sexy adventure!

I'm not a newbie when it comes to Liza's books, and the reason is that each one of her stories makes me want to read the next one, regardless of if it's in the same series, she's starting a new one, etc. She masterfully combines love, action, mystery, emotions and even some humor into her books.

Can I just say, I'm a TOTAL sucker for fated mates. That moment when a shifter is like BAM! smacked with the intense feeling that he has found his one and only. For me, the
Robin
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Margot and Nolan are just friends although she kind of wishes it was more as she is lonely and wistful watching her sister and friends despite being happy for them finding their mates. In the last book Marot had called Nolan's brother Bryce to ask for his help as her Rock Creek Clan continued to have problems with the Bitteroot clan. When he shows up with a friend it is immediately obvious that there is resentment and anger issues between the brothers.

Can they discover their connection, will the
Leslie Sanchez
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read the first book and was looking forward to this book. Margo is Erena's (from book one) sister and is feeling a bit down not having a love interest. Her best friend, Nolan, would be the perfect mate except there are no sparks between the two. When Nolan's brother, Bryce, shows up in response to Margo's call for help, fireworks explode. There is family drama between Nolan and Bryce, Bryce is drawn to Margo, Margo is interested in Bryce but not interested because of Nolan. Plus, the Bitteroot ...more
Scarolet Ellis
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ruthless Outlaw by Liza Street is an awesome story that I have read. This is book number two in this awesome series that I have fallen in love with. If you love heat between two people , magic, and shifters then I highly recommend this story for you to read.

Tera Comer
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is the second book in the Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan series and focuses on Margot and Bryce. As always with this authors books the combination of action, mystery, humor, love and emotions. This book is perfect for a lunch hour! I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book
J_Mc 251
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Having read the first book in this series, I was very excited to read the second one. The author had left the first one with what wasn’t exactly a cliffhanger, but the promise of more an intriguing story. She didn’t disappoint. We are back with the Rock Creek Clan, and Ruthless Outlaw is the story of Margot (sister to the first book’s heroine, Erena) and Bryce (brother to Nolan) who is an outlaw; a shifter without a clan. As always, no plot reveals here. But their chemistry is off the charts ...more
Eva Millien
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sexy voice is haunting her dreams and she is craving more from her life and readers can’t help but crave more after reading this delightfully hot and charming romance. Margot and Bryce are strong characters that charm readers as well as each other and they have some sizzling chemistry heating up the pages but this relationship has a couple of major obstacles in its path toward that happily ever after that Margot is beginning to crave. Lots of emotional turmoil stem from those obstacles which ...more
Margaret
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Outlaw Bear Shifter has been dreaming of a woman then he meets Fox Shifter Margot.
Fox Shifter Margot had phoned her friend Bear Shifter Nolan's brother Bryce and has since been having naughty dreams with a man. When Bryce turns up she realizes his is the voice from her dreams and is scared of the coincidence. Bryce sees the beautiful Fox Shifter Margot and recognizes her from his dreams and thinks she is meant to be his mate but her closeness ti his brother Nolan has him worried. When the Alpha
Debbie Caswell
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Margot is quite happy running her bakery she is a fox shifter with a little bit of witch thrown in to the mix and she keeps dreaming of a bear shifter. Bryce has returned to his clan but all isn't well between him and his brother Nolan tension is running high even though all the drama is based on a mistake He is not only a shifter but a dream walker and he is entering the dreams of Margot, These two need to wok out if the reason they are reacting so much to one another is that they are actual ...more
Dana Busenbark
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We get a better look at Margot and Nolan in this book and what is happening with them. What has been happening to Margot at night? Who are Bryce and Ian? I could not stop laughing about Bryce and the cookies! Who is Illary? Where are Bryce and Margot sent by Jameson? What happens when they get there? What do we learn about Rhiannon? What is Rhiannon after and why? WHo has put her up to it? What happens to Illary? Can Bryce and Nolan mend their rift as brothers?

RECEIVED THIS BOOK AS A GIFT FOR A
Cheryl
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Bryce and Margot’s story . Margot keeps hoping that a spark or something would happen between her an Nolan but nothing. And her dream man seems to be the only one that can rev her engine . Bryce is dragging his friend Ian whom is drunk again to the van but keeps thinking about the woman’s voice who had called him asking him to help the pack . There is bad blood between the brothers and boy does Bryce get steamed when he sees his brother kissing Margot’s cheek ! From here the story takes ...more
Annette Drewett
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable shifter tale! Bryce has been an outlaw bear for some years now. When Margot contacts him and says he is needed, it sets off a chain of events which will change his life. Margot has always been the forgotten one. No-one ever put her first until Bryce comes on the scene. This engaging couple go on an adventure to Peru and get more than they bargained for. The thread of danger coming from the Bitterroot clan continues in this wonderful story. I look forward to reading more about the Rock ...more
Sherry Haynes
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ruthless Outlaw is the second book in the Rock Creek Clan series. I personally like that I read this series in order because I was able to understand the clan dynamics and the relationships better. Don't get me wrong. If you read just this book, you will not feel lost but there are spots that events that happened in book one are mentioned.

This particular book is about Margot and Bryce. Can Margot and Bryce get past Bryce's brother and accept that they are mates? Or will they be able to survive
Barbara
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
The second book in the Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan series a short fast book to read.
Fox shifter Margot is a baker and owns Fox Sake Cupcakes grizzly shifter Bryce comes to help the Rock Creek Clan but his brother does not want him there. Bryce and Margot travel to South America to meet a witch who lives there. The story has suspense, drama, danger, twists and turns, and romance. I enjoyed reading. I will be looking for the next book in the series. I received a free copy of this book via
Debra Richardson
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read! It is a well written, emotionally deep, and consistent paranormal romance. Likeable characters; the chemistry off the charts; the sex scenes are steamy and well written. It is action packed with danger, suspense, humour, and witty banter. It is an on the edge of your seat read that will keep you guessing what will happen next. I really love this series and look forward to the next book. Definitely recommended.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Ashleigh
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read a lot of these types of books lately and honestly found this one to be refreshingly different.
Her writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole story, I found myself in love with not only the characters but also the world she created.
Her descriptions of the characters abilities are so involved, you can truly picture it in your mind. Their attitudes toward the events that are happening makes the story even richer.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout
Mim Crenshaw
Mar 11, 2019 rated it liked it
It was an good quick read. The heroine was likeable and relatable enough. She was a fox shifter but not tough or feisty. She had some baggage, but didnt really let that hold her back. The hero did as well really likeable and was a dreamwalker that would visit her in dreams. Like I said, its a definite good read if you have an hour or 2 of free time.

Amy Hannagan
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is probably one of my favorites by this author. I loved the awkward triangle of Margot, Nolan and Bryce so much. Bryce is the estranged brother of Nolan, who just happens to be Margot's best friend that she believes could be her mate. But when the pack is in danger, she calls Bryce to come help beef up their security, creating a hot mess. This is a series but it can be read as a stand alone. I know I'll be jumping in for more though.
Brenda Moser
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book to the series. This one brings Margot and Bryce's story. The author does a great job building the story , filling it with drama,intrigue and tons of action. She pulls you in with all the twists and turns as well as the sizzling romance between the fated mates. She describes the scenes in vivid detail and delivers an entertaining story. I enjoyed and would recommend reading.

Judi
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bryce may be an outlaw but he’s only ruthless when it comes to Margot

I love this “world” and now we get some more magic. Bryce and Margot both have family baggage, but both are strong characters, and stubborn. Thank goodness the angst isn’t overblown. And in the meantime sexy dreams keep the storyline spicy. The overarching battle with the Bitterroot clan takes us on a fascinating journey with our H/h. This tale has all of the “feels” and is so easy to read I was entranced by this fun read.
Carmen
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really Nice Series

I like the Rock Creek Clan series and Book 2 deals with Margot and Bryce. Bryce is an outlaw bear shifter that Margot innocently called to ask for help with the clan patrols. That he is Nolan’s estranged brother just adds to the mystery of the story. I think the author does an excellent job of giving the reader insight into her characters. We still don’t know what the Bitteroot Clan is up to but the scene is being set as each book comes out.
Penny Ellgass
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Margot lives with her pack of mixed shifters. She is one of 2 females unmated. She wants what her sister and the others have someone to love her.
Bryce has been a outlaw a Rouge for 10 years since he an Ian left their pack. He has just come to his brothers pack to help but his brother will not talk to him. But he is staying as he recognizes Margot as his mate.
Join them on their adventure.

Lory
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable and entertaining addition to the series. There bad blood between Bryce and his brother Nolan so when he decided to return home tension are high between the siblings due to a misunderstanding. So this story definitely take you on a adventure plenty of intrigue, action, twists and turns, and we can't forget the steamy romance to keep you hooked from beginning to end. Overall a good read looking forward to seeing what else is in store for this series. I voluntarily read and review this ...more
Mary Burgess
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bryce is a bear shifter, dream walker, and Outcast from his clan. Margot is insecure, a fox shifter and a little bit of a witch. These two are trying to determine first who the other one is and are they mates during their dreams together. Ultimately their main goal is to protect the Sphere from the Bitterroot Clan. Characters are well portrayed and vivid. Good read. Cliffhanger at end.

Carol
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a good shifter story Margot ran a bakery and Bryce was a rogue shifter who decided to ask to join their group. His brother already belongs and they do not get along due to a misunderstanding. Lots of intrigue and good sex. It was a fun story. I look forward to the next one in the series.
Sheila Lee
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
A well-written shifter romance.
Margot is a fox shifter who is friends with Nolan, a bear shifter. Through their friendship, she discovers Nolan and his half-brother Bryce have a rocky relationship. Bryce is a dream walker and he has invaded Margot's dreams. When Margot and Bryce meet, the chemistry becomes instantaneous. A nice plot, great characters and a HEA ending.
Juanita E. Arp
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book , it has a good storyline . The interaction and chemistry between Margot and Bryce is wonderful. This book is filled with action and intrigue. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review. ...more
Pat
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The great character and storyline development pulled me right into this story from the very beginning, however, it was the off the charts chemistry between Bryce and Margot that kept me turning the pages until the very end!
Christal
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Great series.
Ruiz Kim
Must read

Loved this book. Has everything, heat, magic, shifters and that hea. Bryce and Margot are a great couple with wonderful chemistry. Can't wait for more in the series.

• Ryker Drake (Aurum Court Dragons Book 3)
  • Desired By Four (The Descendants, #2)
  • Griffin Drake (Aurum Court Dragons Book 4)
  • Jasper Drake (Aurum Court Dragons Book 5)
  • Fate of Three (The Descendants #3)
  • Hope Reclaimed
  • The Tiger's Love (Beasts, #1)
  • Joanie (Virgin Vampire, #2)
  • Texas (The Lost Boys MC #1)
  • Outcast: Books 1 - 6
  • Shared By The Four (The Descendants, #1)
  • Dark Dragon's Wolf (Darkwing Dragons Book 2)
  • Vivian (Virgin Vampire, #1)
  • Ashton Drake (Aurum Court Dragons, #1)
  • Stone (The Lost Boys MC #2)
  • The Guardian's Sapphire Heart
  • Aaron's Mate (The Quinton Shifters Book 1)
  • Jagger (The Black Hornets MC #6)
Liza got her start in romance by sneak-reading her grandma’s paperbacks. Now she divides her time between freelance editing and writing books about shifters with fierce and savage hearts.

FREE BOOKS--Book 1 in Liza's Sierra Pride series is free to anyone! Join Liza's mailing list and get Book 2, Fierce Heartbreaker, FREE, as well as an exclusive Sierra Pride prequel story! Start by clicking here to

Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan (4 books)
  • The Rose King (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan, #0.5)
  • Ruthless Misfit (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan Book 1)
  • Ruthless Fighter (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan Book 3)