Start by marking “Knight (Sons of the Alpha, #1)” as Want to Read:
Knight (Sons of the Alpha, #1)

Knight

(Sons of the Alpha #1)

ALEXIA RAINE NEEDS TO BE RESCUED BY A WEREWOLF.

Not just any werewolf either, but the top enforcer in the Bryant Pack. Which is why Neil Duran is pulled off a major case by his High Alpha to retrieve this unknown daughter of their most valuable member, or their entire wolf pack in the Pacific Northwest will lose all hard-won territory, shifting the balance of powers.

But con
Published February 1st 2019 by Addison Carmichael (first published January 19th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Knight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knight

Start your review of Knight (Sons of the Alpha, #1)
Addison Carmichael
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Was a fun one to read as well as write!
Crystal
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was one of the fortunate ones who had the opportunity to read the ARC for this book and it was incredible. It was what I call a "Page turner". I really enjoyed this book. It was suspenseful. It usually takes a while for me to read an ARC---kindle edition unless I'm really into it. I do recommend it. Please read this book and judge for yourself what you think. If I had to describe this book/ARC in one word it would be hard to do. It's not just a paranormal book but it's also romantic and suspen ...more
Julianna
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of Paranormal Romance; Romantic Suspense
Reviewed for THC Reviews
Knight is the first full-length novel in Addison Carmichael’s new series Sons of the Alpha, which tells the love stories of the four sons of the high-alpha of the Bryant pack of wolf shifters. The author has created an intriguing world for her wolves. They live in a large compound that’s more like a small city in rural Washington state, where they mostly stay out of sight of humans. They also have a complex socio-political and economic structure that’s not unlike human on
Kat Ryker
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was one of the lucky people who got to read Addison Carmichael's new book, Knight:Sons of the Alpha as an ARC. I've been getting into Shifters for the last year. Before that, if anyone had suggested that I read anything paranormal, I would have laughed. I'm not laughing now. This is a great story, told by someone who has taken the time to make sure that the story she is telling is easy to read but has lots of depth.

I don't like to re-hash or retell a story in a review, because I really want ot
TeaAndBooks
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely wonderful read!
Eva Millien
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first book in the Sons of the Alpha series is feisty and energetic story that holds readers hostage throughout. The characters are strong, compelling and ensures that readers will want to know more while the hero and heroine demand the reader’s attention stays focused on them. Alexia and Neil have some serious chemistry flowing between them and has sparks flying in every direction with some heated clashes and passionate encounters. Their relationship is anything but smooth due to quite a few ...more
Carolyn Brown
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful start to a new series.
I love how the characters flow together even though they are miles apart.
I received this book in exchange for an honest review, and that review is...........
Definitely a must read. Looking forward to rest of the series
Ashley
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this new series !!!!!!! 😉😁 So glad I got the chance to tead it
BusyM3
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a way to start off a series. This book will pull you in from the beginning and hold your attention till the end. The pull between the characters is amazing. The author does a fantastic job describing the scene and the characters. I can picture myself right there with the characters. The story is full of suspense, action, amazing chemistry. I can't get enough of Alexia and Neil. Looking forward to sink my teeth into the next installment in this series. A must read.

I am voluntarily leav
JB25
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good book

Straight forward HEA that's well written. You get exactly what you expect and have fun doing it. Will check out the next book.
Amina Ibrahim
I received an ARC from the author for an honest review.
Knight: Sons of the Alpha by Addison Carmichael is a paranormal romance. Some people are following Alexa. She's going through alleyways to lose them, but comes to a dead end. As those people are closing in on her, "A knight in shining armor" saves her. The only thing is -- Neil Duran doesn't want to be a knight, especially her knight. Neil was on the verge of catching a criminal who was murdering their gifted pack members( having special pow
Heather Karn
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love shifter books, and this one didn't disappoint! It held true to many tropes of the genre, but also threw in so many unique twists and turns that one surprise after another kept popping up, and once you hit the middle of the book, you'd better not have anything planned because you won't be able to stop. I've reread a good portion of the beginning and I'm seeing better how all of this fits together and having "Oh yeah, I totally see that now" moments. It's really fun. Also, I love Neil. He's ...more
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, blog-tour, arc
I love my shifter books they are one of my favourites. I am loving this series. I can't wait for the next book. The story wastes no time in drawing you in and taking you on a journey. This book is a real page turner and I would have read it in one sitting if I could.

Alexia Raine’s life is turned upside down when she is captured and brought to a werewolf enclave where she learns the truth about her origins. She struggles to come to terms with it until events overtake her fears.

Neil Duran is the
Alexandra Speer
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
GREAT book!!! Addison delivers yet again! Fast-paced page turner with the characters (Alexia and Neil) who come to life and become someone that you care about, and want to know what will happen to them. Such a pleasurable reading - a treat, and I look forward for more!
Miranda DeLong
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five Stars All The Way!

This book sucked me into the story and could not put it down. Buy it, read it and you will love it!
Errin Stevens
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have a HUGE soft spot for werewolf shifter stories, so I've read a crap ton of them... and I'm hella glad I got my hands on a copy of this one. It has all the things that addict me: strong, complex characters; balanced but angsty intrigue; and a super compelling romance between the H and h. This author made magic with this book!

Note: I was given a copy of this book by the author and have reviewed it of my own free will.
Lori Allison
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just finished Addison Carmichael's first full book in her new series, and I can report that it was quite a ride! I fell in love with the characters and look forward to finding out more about them in the coming books. I was swallowed up by the world she created. It was, at times, heart-pounding, at times full of dreamy romance. I thoroughly enjoyed it!!
Kim Ruiz
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a n intriguing read that doesn't follow the norm for shifter reads. Had all the twists and turns and keeps you interested from beginning to end. Strong characters and well written. I received a free copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving a review.
April Beck
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. This is a great story with great characters that you will love. This book has great twists and suspense. This is a must read!

I received a ARC copy of this book and I am volunteering to do an honest review
Rona
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE Alexia!! She is smart, wicked funny and strong! What a great female character and the story kept me guessing up until the end. This book has action, sexiness, humor, love and so much more.
Shannon Heck
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good book

This book had all the traditional elements of a werewolf story, but there were some twists and surprises that kept it interesting.
AND 1515
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh So Good...
by and1515

Oh so good... This is the first book I've read by Addison Carmichael. Filled with
Wonderful characters, full of excitement, and absolutely charming....

Marianne
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great pacing and compelling characters. Exciting and emotional..
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Knight tells Alexia Raine and Neil Duran’s story the first book in the Sons of the Alpha series.

Alexia is a human and has no idea that strange things that go on in the world or that the shifter world exists. She has no idea that there are all kinds of shifters out there from wolves to bears to lions and so on. But her life is about to be turned upside.

Neil Duran just happens to be a werewolf and working on a case when his alpha pulls him from his case to go bring Alexia to their compound where
Lynne Stringer
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was fortunate enough to be given an advanced copy of this book, so have been able to read it before its official release date.
I don't have a great deal of familiarity with werewolf lore, so I'm not the best judge of whether Addison Carmichael has followed standard tropes with it or if she's introduced her own unique elements. All I know is that I enjoyed the story and the journey it took me on.
Alexis, the female protagonist, is a likeable, stubborn character, and I enjoyed experiencing this w
Maggie
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are various characters in this book since it’s a series, and I am pleased to say I was never confused at who was whom while reading. The author did a great job presenting each individual, and if I can remember a character, this means each one is meaningful.

The heroine is Alexia Raine, and unbeknownst to her is her true father, something her now-deceased mother kept as a secret. Alexia is fun, feisty, and determined. Her character arc is minimal, but she works through denying to embracing h
B.C. Austen
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was delighted to receive an ARC from the author and this review is genuine. Supernatural is not my preferred genre and I feared I wouldn’t be able to finish the book, but that was not the case. Addison Carmichael has produced a well written and riveting story.
Alexis Raine’s life is turned upside down when she is captured and brought to a werewolf enclave where she learns the truth about her origins. She struggles to come to terms with it until events overtake her fears.
I enjoyed this book. C
Vyella
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Books 2 Blog
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this story. It had some really good twists and turns I definitely wasn’t expecting. The chemistry between alexia and neil was off the charts. However if you like explicit scenes you won’t be getting those in this book. Neil was perfect except for a couple of moments where I wanted to shake him lol . This is the type of book that will have you completely forgetting the world around you. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

B2B Sandra
Shelley
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alexia doesn’t know anything about her father except that he died in a car accident. Or so she thought. Turns out that she knows very little about herself, her mother or her father. Her mother tried to confine who she was and her dad isn’t dead. Though at first it took me a bit to get into, I really enjoyed reading about Alexia and Neil. I think it is a good story to read.
« previous 1 3 next »
Clean Romances: Clean Paranormal Romance (shifters) 7 22 Mar 20, 2019 07:46PM

• Tooth and Claw (Kootenai Pack Book 1)
  • Mated To The Alpha
  • Blackwood: Book 1
  • For the Love of a Wolf
  • Burden (Bayou Bear Chronicles, #1)
  • Fated (Fated Mates Book 1)
  • The Hunt (The Hunt, #1)
  • Blackwood: Book 2
  • His Wolf's Choice
  • My Second Chance Mate
  • Unbreakable Bond (Fated Mates Duet #1)
  • The Chase (The Hunt, #2)
  • Mated (Fated Mates Book 2)
  • SURFACED (Hidden Trilogy Book 2)
  • Rejected (Wolves of Black Bird, #1)
  • Holiday Surprise (Collier Pack #6)
  • Claimed by the Alpha (Sanctuary #1)
  • Coming Home (Collier Pack #5)

Addison Carmichael has been a storyteller since she was a young girl. Even then every tale she imagined had a romantic element that grabbed front and center. She is absolutely in love with love—giving it, receiving it, then sending it back out into the world. She believes there is something miraculous and supernatural about true love in every form, and incorporates this magical element into all o

Sons of the Alpha (6 books)
  • Heir (Sons of the Alpha, #2)
  • Claimed (Sons of the Alpha, #2.5)
  • Rebel (Sons of the Alpha, #3)
  • Shifted Desires: Prequel to Hunter (Sons of the Alpha, #3.5)
  • Hunter (Sons of the Alpha #4)

News & Interviews