Start by marking “Passive Income Freedom: 23 Passive Income Blueprints: Go Step-by-Step from Complete Beginner to $5,000-10,000/mo in the next 6 Months! (Influencer Fast Track Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:

Passive Income Freedom! Is is real and possible? And if so, do you need a lot of money or special skills? Can anyone achieve this?

In case you've ever wondered, this book will give you answers and show you in 23 Step-by-Step Blueprints that - yes - Passive Income Freedom is definitely real and achievable for everyone:

Including YOU!
Even as a total beginner.

What yo

Published December 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Passive Income Freedom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passive Income Freedom

Colin Rochford
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book started extremely well. Gundi gave us her credentials; why we should believe that she has the goods. No boasting. Probs there could have been a bit more boasting because she's obviously very good at what she does. And then it got better.

There were some disclaimers and fast-track info at the beginning and that was really great. Then we get into the monumental number of 23 blueprints as she calls them, I think of them more as strategies. They are fabulous, and cover all skill levels; som
Ric Santiago
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good quick readable read. The writing format is something I have come across for the first time and though it initially became disjointed, the pieces fell into place as the author outlined what needed pointing out. Admittedly, one has to have a more than basic understanding of e-commerce and its permutations to follow the threads of discussion as well as the author's train of thought. Credible and doable are the two descriptors I can use to roughly assess the 'blueprints'. From another perspec ...more
Selenity Jade (Coffee Addicts Book Reviews)
This book actually does list various valid sources. Great voice from the author too. My dislike comes from including some forms of income that while legal aren't very ethical. For example, passing off freelancers work as your own by basically reselling. I don't have a problem with people reselling products like water bottles that you stick your brand on or something. I do think it's not okay to resell someone's writing or design they created for your client as your own. If you had an entire desi ...more
Michelle Frankson
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well researched + loads of free resources!

After reading Rich Dad Poor Dad, it became obvious that I needed additional income sources in order to achieve my goal of being financially free. This book is definitely going to help me get there.

The author has done the research for you. All you need to add is time and your own drive. Not only does she provide you with tips, tricks and resources (free videos, cheatsheets, etc) that she has picked up along the way but she also shares links to the resou
Sherry Westendorf
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is for anyone who would like to learn about passive income by learning it the right way. Step by step is by far the easiest to understand and learn. One thing I can't stand is a half explained situations or something I can't understand and have to figure out. This is not that kind of book. I learned so much from this and found ways to have this type of income I didn't realize you could. I consider it a must read. As far as I am concerned this is a type of income everyone needs and this will ...more
Andy Christiaan
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There a lots of "blueprints" out there for passive income, however in this book, the author gives concrete examples of what works and what doesn't. She breaks the blueprints up into categories, recognizing that some people claim to want true passive income, but in reality might prefer a more hands on approach. By reading through each "done-for-you" blueprint, the aspiring entrepreneur, or solo-preneur, or person looking for the laptop lifestyle, will be able to find what might work best for them ...more
Roger B. Atkins
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
None of the 'blueprints' in the book would generate what I consider to be passive income. I found no discussion of investments that generate interest or dividends. Each of the 'blueprints' requires, at a minimum, some initial investment of time and effort to learn and establish a business. Each business, in my opinion, appears to be a form of self employment that would, if successful, generate earned income.

The 'blueprints' present some interesting ideas for generating income without being emplo
Amanda Leeber
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Something for Everyone

If you're serious about creating passive income and are committed to putting in the work, these 23 blueprints will be enormously helpful to you. For me, some were daunting, but others were realistic and achievable. I highly recommend this book if you are looking for great passive income ideas. This will get you started. Remember though, you have to do the work. (Warning: lots of associate links, but all valid and helpful and Gundi is up front about them.)
Charles Jameson
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Excellent snapshots of passive income ideas

I’ve read the author’s book on eBook publishing and loved it. So I expected a lot from this one. And it delivered!
Gundri presents a range of ideas that presents them with humor, clarity and optimism.
These passive income ideas are not covered in great detail, and I expected that.
However, there is enough information to start the ball rolling, and to prompt further investigation.
So this books is just right - not too simple, and not too complicated.
Donna
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good Start Up Info

This book is a great start book. As with all the Sassy books, she focuses on going from knowing nothing to having an idea where to start, step by step instructions to get rolling, and then tops it off with exciting ideas on how to scale up and imagine what's possible.
Matteo Martin
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loaded with Passive Income Goodnness

If you are confused on how to jumpstart your Passive Income Future, you won't be after reading this book.

I read the book in one evening and already have ideas on how I want to proceed.

I appreciate this book and the leap it has helped me take in a short time.

Thank you, Gundi.
Cara Bramlett
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Passive Income on steroids!

Wow! So much information in this book! If you are new to the online world or a pro, there is a blueprint for you! The author details out the steps to set you on the path to success along with providing pearls of wisdom along the way! Inspiring and easy how to book on passive income! Must read!
ariel teitel
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very handy full-time be life changing

Many methods that are not discussed in similar books. I will do as she says and try one and see how it goes. Her books are all excellent -you can tell that she really does want to help you -the rest is up to you.

Renee M Hensley
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LIGHT AND LIVELY!

This was an easy read. I came away with several ideas for potential passive income that I believe ithat we can do as a family to generate the additional income that we need.
Raza
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book...

I love Gundi’s books. They’re absolutely amazing and this book is no exception.

She provides detailed information but it’s the care for her readers that really comes through. You should definitely buy this book because she really cares about her readers.
David Wogahn
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great overview of options

The sections on ecommerce were especially well done. But readers should know that Amazon recently made changes to their programs so double check to make sure the author's advice is still valid.
elise white
Jan 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Complicated for a beginner

Very good ideas with a lot of resources but the instructions for actually implementing them are a bit complex for the beginner.
Heather
Mar 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Not brilliant far too much advertising to her website, and copy paste information from the web. wouldn't recommend unfortunately
Robert
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
Same ole shit rehashed. Glad I got it for free.
Hayley Allen
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Very Valuable Read!

So many great ideas I had never even heard of. No fluff, the author delivers her experience well and definitely knows what she’s talking about.
Akeylas Miller
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Practical

Great ideas throughout the book and I really love the detailed approach or “blueprints” she lays out for each ideas. Great book! Highly recommended!
Sabihah
Feb 05, 2019
Patelli Paschal
Mar 23, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Starting a Successful Blog when you have NO CLUE! - 7 Steps to WordPress Bliss... (A SassyZenGirl Guide Book 1)
  • Meditations In Wonderland
  • Ten Life Changing Lessons
  • The Pinocchio Syndrome
  • Still There?: A Little Zen for Little Ones
  • The Joy of Recovery: A Comprehensive Guide to Healing from Addiction
  • Cold Hard Truth on Family, Kids and Money
  • He's Fine... But is He Saved?
  • Story of Jonah
  • The Challenge to Succeed
  • Hope...the Best of Things
  • Help For Your Fearful Dog: A Step By Step Guide To Helping Your Dog Conquer His Fears
  • Death from Below (Swords & Salt, #3)
  • The Middle Ages
  • When Mother Was Eleven-Foot-Four: A Christmas Memory
  • Sober Faith (Payton Skky, #2)
  • Saving, Spending, Investing, Giving: A Veteran Investment Advisor Reflects on Money
  • Grant Cardone's PlayBook to Millions: Your Guide to Prosperity