Start by marking “Powder (The Lagotti Family Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Powder (The Lagotti Family Book 3)

Powder (The Lagotti Family Book 3)

Owning a huge amount of money is useless if you can’t spend it. With the mob and the Feds on your tail, the last thing you need is family trouble. And there’s plenty of that in this gripping new installment in the life of the Lagotti clan.

When hiding in Canada doesn’t work, the only option is to run again and build a fortress of your own in the land of the free. To start
Published November 19th 2018 by Sobriety Press

To ask other readers questions about Powder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Powder

Start your review of Powder (The Lagotti Family Book 3)
Jay Williams
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Lagotti story continue with Mary Lou moving to Palm Springs. The new characters are well-developed, and the story is imaginative. .Although she tries to live the life of a suburban housewife, it quickly becomes boring. after discovering the lay of the land from the ladies at the golf club, she heads back into the life of crime. She has to deal with some elements from her past, and gets embroiled in the gang issue of the present. Violence and suspense fill the pages as her story continues. Yo ...more
Tanya
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She has so much money but it is pointless if she cannot spend it. She had been hiding in Canada so she decided to go to the U.S.to stay afresh. She tries to build a new drug empire but something goes wrong and now her children are in danger as they are in their hands. What will she do to get them back? Will she get them back See how she gets on

Samantha Turley
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crime
This is a very character driven novel and I love the fact that Borstinski gave us both characters to root for and dislike.
My favorite part of this novel was the fact that along the way you don’t know what is going to come next. There were many surprises and the way that the author was able to keep the pacing just right really helps everything flow naturally.
There is a darker element to the novel that I loved. I also really enjoyed the authenticity of the crime element.
Kenneth Lingenfelter
Mary Lou takes some drug money from a crime family and disappears. A hired gun is on the job to take Mary Lou out. She changes her name and ends up in Canada. When she feels someone is closing in on her, she goes to LA. She gets comfortable and starts a new drug family. She comes home one day and her Nanny is found dead and her daughter is missing. A thrilling conclusion to this crime novel.
Heather W
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in The Lagotti Family series. I found it to be a fascinating and original mob story. Mary Lou should have known that you can't steal from the mob and get away with it forever. What will she do with her child's life at stake?

Pat Eroh
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is even better than the second and is very intense. The story is also very riveting and will keep you reading to the end. I am looking forward to the last book in this series.

Jackie
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing mob story, equal to the Godfather. Once you’re part of it, there’s no running away. Intriguing.
Kathi Defranc
Oct 26, 2018
Leopold Borstinski
Dec 25, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Bennie