Start by marking “Still Brazen (Brazen Duet)” as Want to Read:
Still Brazen (Brazen Duet)

Still Brazen

(Brazen Duet #2)

How the hell did I, the perpetual bachelor, end up accidentally married in Vegas—to my client?

As soon as I find out who’s trying to kill her, we’ll get a quickie divorce...or will we? I was never supposed to be married. I was never supposed to fall in love. I was never supposed to put her in danger.

But now that she’s back in my life I wonder if some things shouldn’t stay
Expected publication: February 26th 2019 by Malone Squared

To ask other readers questions about Still Brazen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Still Brazen

Cindy Fong
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Nothing that had happened three years ago had changed our destination. It was comforting to think that nothing going forward would ever really pull us apart either. We’d always find our way back to each other somehow. Like magnets."~~ Hailey

This story was everything I hoped for and so much more. The Malone Squared ladies did it again! Everything happens so quickly that this was a fast read. After all of the Steele Security books, it was heartwarming to see Oskar's tender side finally come out.
NK
Jan 24, 2019
Tonia
Jan 31, 2019
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
Still Brazen (Brazen Duet #2) by M. Malone, Nana Malone

Still Brazen proves there is a such thing as lethal charm. Oskar and the gang are always one step ahead when it comes to danger, but totally clueless about falling in love. Hailey and Oskar are a temptation that is not to be missed. Malone squared know how to keep readers on the edge of their seats, while stealing away with their hearts. Nana and Minx Malone are a dangerous combination and I'm loving every second.
Paulette
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book picks up where Brazen left off. It has everything you’re looking for plenty of action, intrigue, romance, heat and some very comedic moments because even in the most intense situations you can find humor. What I liked best though in this story is the tender moments between Oskar and Hailey. Watching their transformation between the two of them and within themselves shows that when the right situations come along you can change and there’s really nothing you can do about it, whether you ...more
Diane
Shelves: finished, arc
Nana Malone has a way of writing Big, Bad Bodyguards so that no matter how fierce they seem you know there is a warm loving heart inside. Oskar is no exception. He might be a bad ass with his friends/ co-workers but when he is around his wife he is a sweetheart.
Unlike most of the women in Nana's books, Hailey doesn't have a bodyguard/military background. She seems the opposite, a hardworking business woman who invents perfumes for a living but when the danger crops up she can be as strong as the
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Really wonderful conclusion, plenty of steam and snark this duo is known for. Loved the witty banter, and that Hailey could hold her own and keep Oskar on his toes. Something about Tyse keeps calling to me, I hope we get his story at some point!
Kori Dicken
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great and sweet conclusion to the Brazen Durt by Malone squared!

The first book leaves you on such a cliffhanger, but all questions are answered in this second book, and then some!

This is a great duet!
Dawn Myers
Jan 21, 2019
Julie (Jewls Book Blog)
Jan 22, 2019
NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY Bestselling author M. Malone lives in the Washington, DC metro area with her three favorite guys, her husband and their two sons. She likes dramatic opera music, staid old men wearing suspenders, claw-foot bathtubs and unexpected surprises.

The thing she likes best is getting to make up stuff for a living.

-JOIN MY MAILING LIST HERE - http://www.mmalonebooks.com/newsle