Start by marking “The Dream Interpreters: Which One or None?” as Want to Read:
The Dream Interpreters: Which One or None?

The Dream Interpreters: Which One or None?

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Few topics generate as much interest and debate as the meaning of dreams. In this fascinating new book, Steph Adam explores five different theories of dream interpretation and introduces a new one of her own, which argues that that dreams are constructed from visual metaphors which speak to us in a language that is difficult, but not impossible, to understand. By learning ...more
Paperback, 1st, 157 pages
Published November 1st 2018 by York Publishing Services Ltd

To ask other readers questions about The Dream Interpreters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dream Interpreters

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Dream Interpreters: Which One or None?
Spencer Lambert
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I very rarely remember my dreams, but when I do (and it’s usually because I’ve been woken up mid-way through a particularly vivid dream), I often wonder how on earth did my brain make up such weirdness? What’s the purpose of dreaming and why does my brain have a particular penchant for a genre which if it were a novel would be classified as ‘fantasy’ (of which I very rarely read).

I’ve read a couple of books in the past on the topic and they seemed quite lightweight – ‘if you dream about this, i
Beverley
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very informative. Dr Steph Adam offers practical advice on identifying the true meaning of your dreams and through her research presents different schools of thought on the subject (I was pulled in with the parts about Freud), Which is also interesting in itself.
The tone of the book is friendly and personal as Dr Steph Adam refers to her own experiences as an example of scenarios.
Overall a fantastic book and would thoroughly recommend.

News & Interviews