Start by marking “Her Beast of a Billionaire Boss (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)” as Want to Read:
Her Beast of a Billionaire Boss (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)

Her Beast of a Billionaire Boss

(Billionaire Bachelor Cove)

This clean romance will sweep you away to a castle where maids do your laundry, a cook makes lobster for dinner, and there's a beauty parlor in the basement.

Welcome to The Cove

With heavy iron gates, two security stations, and a groundskeeper's cottage, The Cove has everything a billionaire could ask for in a home. Dubbed Billionaire Bachelor Cove because of the re
Published January 8th 2019 by Orchard View Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Her Beast of a Billionaire Boss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Beast of a Billionaire Boss

Start your review of Her Beast of a Billionaire Boss (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
Anahita
Beautiful adaptation of Beauty and the Best story, it was really fun to read it 😊
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Fairy Tale Retelling

Obviously this a fairy tale retelling. It followed the format and feeling of Disney's story almost to a tee. It was okay but this wasn't my favorite book by this author.
Jessie
Beauty and the Beast Courtroom Style

A Beauty and the Beast story with lawyers, yes please! Bella steps in to complete the permits for The Cove when her father starts having heart problems. Adam Moreau has just been through a life changing event himself. When the beautiful woman he met before the incident starts working for him, he doesn't want to let her go.

I loved the parallels between the fairytale: the castle, the beastly appearance and temperament, the wolves, the dancing, and Bella's sick
Cathy
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The fairy tale retelling trend is really fun! I loved the way Lucy McConnell did this one. There are so many parts where it feels like a Disney Movie. And so many parts where it feels like a Hallmark movie. I really loved everything about it!

Let’s talk about Bella. She’s a vibrant young woman. When first we meet her in the story, she’s on her way to get married to her fiance, Charles. Only they’re just going to get married in the courthouse by a justice of the peace. I love the way she finds joy
Khadejah R.
So, so, so good!!!

Lucy McConnell is a favorite author of mine, so it was no surprise that this was going to be a good read...but WOW!!!

I should state that Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite Disney fairytale and this book stuck to that theme, but in a new and creative way. I loved it soooo much!

Love a good clean romance? This is a book for you.

Love a fairytale retelling? This is a book for you.

Love all Ms. McConnell’s work? This is a book for you.
Dana Michael
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute Story

This book was a very creative take on The Beauty And The Beast. It was a sweet and clean read. I enjoyed it.
Ru4repeat
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Creative, and captivating

This is one of my favorite retellings, EVER! Just when I was engrossed in the storyline, I would be hit with a revelation about the similarities between a certain character and their fairytale counterpart that would cause me to pause and smile.
I loved how the story progressed. I loved how the characters developed. I love how the romance bosomed! I really enjoyed the the romance wasn't too steamy for me.
This book is definitely worthy of a repeat read!!
Lin
Jun 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
Her Beast of a Billionaire Boss was all over the place. It was very disjointed. It would jump from one person POVs to next. There were to many POVs to keep up with.
Toni
Why do every B&B retelling have to follow the Disney version? That makes it a retelling of the retelling and is a little disappointing for me... Happily this version was not that strict with its similarities. At one point I was afraid Adam and Bella won't have enough interaction to really fall in love. But the author managed to pull it all together. Adam was an interesting character - self confident at the beginning and almost insecure at the end. I really could understand his struggles, his ins ...more
Rachel
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book by Lucy McConnell. I think it may be one of the best written books from her that I have read. (I have read many of her books and have enjoyed all of them). I love the story of Beauty and the Beast and this retelling was fantastic. I have read many re-tellings of the classic fairy tales that somehow fall short of capturing the same spirit of the original, but this specific re-telling was in every way, shape and form true to the story of Beauty and the Beast that we know and love ...more
Marissa
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love this series even if I read book 2 before book 1! This is actually book 1. The series is written by different authors that each write about a different billionaire that lives in The Cove. This is a bit of a Beauty and The Beast story! Adam Moreau is the wealthy owner and develops his land into an exclusive place in Seattle where the billionaires can enjoy their private and luxurious lifestyles. Adam is a high powered and massively rich lawyer in Seattle known as The Beast because of his sk ...more
Jen Morris
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good for the Genre

These days it seems like authors are writing more billionaire romances than regency romances. I’ve wondered if there was a die for the billionaire: start-up, dynasty, business tycoon, etc. and one for the heroine: single mom, alone, employee...

When I heard about this new series, I have to admit that I mentally growled. It also has seemed like a few of this group of authors are spitting out books too fast, and have lost some on quality.

That being said, I took the plunge and borr
Vibliophile
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This is now one of my favorite Beauty & the Beast stories. Despite the unbelievable but quite fun Billionaire Cove part, the reimagining of the story & characters in this way is believable enough to just immerse myself in the book and enjoy.

Sometimes the characters were a little too effusively attracted (ie mentally gushing) to believe from adults, let alone an alpha male like Adam is supposed to be, but thankfully it's a small enough amount to ignore easily.

This is an excellent start
Taylor
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beauty and the Beast that didn’t disappoint!

This was a fun clean modern beauty and the beast. It was an unbelievable but also believable story. Bella and Adam were great together. I was grateful that, unlike a lot of other beauty and the beast adaptions, Adam’s character wasn’t acting ridiculously vein about his scars. No weird hoods or dark rooms that he wouldn’t leave. I felt that his feelings and actions were understandable. I did wish there was a more dramatic damsel in distress saving momen
Rebekah
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Struggled. Story didn't flow well

I found all the alternating third person POVs to cause this story to feel very disjointed. I love Beauty and the Beast. It is my all time favorite fairy tale. I love Lucy McConnell's stories. I just couldn't connect with this one.

Content: Clean
Language: Clean
Religious: Some religious references but I think is a read for anyone and any age group.

Happy reading!!
Margie
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Danni Roan grabbed me with the opening of chapter one. I could totally picture Miss Bigsby except I had her much older. With her frequent referral to herself as a “old spinster” I was surprised by her true age of mid 30’s. I could picture the “oversized” Rock with the petite Mary Ellen. Their courtship was so gentle and gradual, that it was no surprise that he almost let her get away. I totally recommend this book.
B. D. Mann
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was captivated by this Beauty and the Beast story. I was particularly impressed by Adam when he came to realize that all of his money and possessions were of no value to him without Bella being by his side. Without a doubt, this story ranks among the best of the 114 books I have read so far this year. Being retired and confined by the pandemic has allowed many hours of reading pleasure. I heartily recommend this book to all my friends. Five-Stars!
Mandy Boerma
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
New retelling of an old story.

I’m a sucker for a good Beauty and the Beast retelling, and this one did not disappoint. There were some cliche moments, but they were fun and appealing as a reader. The ending was great. Without giving it away I loved how the characters were able to save each other. And in pink scrubs no less.
Chaelah
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet romance

It was a cute story, kind of fairytale-ish, as it followed the Beauty and the Beast plot pretty closely. I liked how she made the story work with them all as lawyers. It was creative and cute. I will admit, a couple of the lines were a bit unrealistic or sappy, but overall, it was a good book thatI enjoyed and would gladly read again.
Coco
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a beauty

I was about 60% finished with this book before realizing it was a retelling of the classic beauty and the beast! I really enjoyed this sweet romantic story about Bella and Adam. The author does a wonderful job of pulling the reader into the story and you can’t wait for the happy ever after. I hope this is a series because I want more.
Eliza Jones
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great retelling of my favorite fairy tale!

I loved both the similarities and differences that this book had with beauty and the beast. Some romances feel like they're dragging if there aren't any kisses until the end, but even though that's the case for this book, it's well done and I wasn't bored in the least.
Melissa Hayford
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful beauty and the beast story

I was hearing music and lines from Disney's Beauty and the Beast as I read this story. It was a beautiful story. I love how strong Belle is and that she's willing to stand up to the beast. Their relationship has a slow start, but it is sweet and beautiful. I'm interested to see what the rest of The Cove has to offer.
D'anah
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun

I really enjoyed this 'take' on the Beauty and the Beast story. I love legal stuff, as well as people of integrity, honest and grit. Appreciate love that is willing to sacrifice all if needed. This story has all that, and more. A fun read.
Brian Davis
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
☺☺☺☺☺

This is a good story, a update of Beauty and the Beast, fast paced with enough twists to keep it interesting. What makes it stand out is that the characters are excellent: not only Adam and Bella but the supporting cast as well. Looks like the beginning of a fun new series.
Pat Babcock
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her Beast of a Billioaire

A fascinating story about a billionaire more interested in accomplishments than being emotionally involved with others until his life took an unexpected turn.
Adedoyin Adenuga
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SPLENDID!

Beautifully written. Love everything about this book. Lucy did a great job. Loved the Characters so much. Once I started reading couldn't stop until I completed reading.
Thumbs up Lucy. Loved the romance,, simplicity of the Characters too. I was totally hooked!
Holly
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just fun

Once I could see pass the spelling and gramatic errors I really had fun reading this book. Ithought this to just be a clean, enjoyable, modern retelling of a classic fairy tale.
LaRee Sutherland
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Captivating

Lucy McConnell created characters that drew you into the story instantly. Another love story that captivated the reader from beginning to end. The arrogant billionaire and the gentle beauty become changed people by loving each other....changed for the better.
Julia Lance
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this one so much. It is so much like Beauty and the Beast but also so different in a swoony kind of way. I loved Adam and Bella together and I love the idea of the Cove it’s going to be fun getting to know all of the residents there. I can’t wait for more!
Chelsea Gardner
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series starter

I love Beauty and the Bast retellings, and this one didn’t disappoint. I loved that Adam was a Billionaire facing the loss of his fortune, and Bella truly found herself.

• Her Brilliant Cowboy Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Family Dinners with the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Her Flyboy Billionaire Boss (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Her App, a Match, and the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Hiding a Secret on Seattle's Billionaire Bachelor (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Her Counterfeit Wedding to the Billionaire (Bachelor Billionaire Cove)
  • Moonlight Serenade with the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Falling for Her Billionaire Best Friend (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Her Dream Date Boss (Steele Family #1)
  • Ten Dates with the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • A Princess and Her Billionaire Scoundrel at Sea (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • His Beautiful Billionaire Distraction (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • His Kissing Penalty (McKnight Family Romance #1)
  • The Gentle Patriot (Quinn Family #3)
  • Secrets, Fireworks, and her Billionaire Boyfriend (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • The Good Groom: Texas Titan Romances
  • Her Island Adventure with the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Her Too-Perfect Boss (Quinn Family #5)
Lucy McConnell loves romance, chocolate, Christmas and Elvis.

She believes that clean romance books should:

A. Keep you reading past your bedtime.

B. Bring happiness and laughter to your day.

C. Have happy endings.

With that in mind, she's written over 85 novels full of fun and flirty characters who navigate the turbulent waters of romance with open hearts and creativity.

If you enjoy sweet romance sto

Billionaire Bachelor Cove (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Her Brilliant Cowboy Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Family Dinners with the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Her App, a Match, and the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Her Flyboy Billionaire Boss (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Hiding a Secret on Seattle's Billionaire Bachelor (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Her Awkward Blind Date with the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Her Marriage Pact with the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Her Counterfeit Wedding to the Billionaire (Bachelor Billionaire Cove)
  • Moonlight Serenade with the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Falling for Her Billionaire Best Friend (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)