Start by marking “Plan B (Best Laid Plans, #2)” as Want to Read:
Plan B (Best Laid Plans, #2)

Plan B

(Best Laid Plans #2)

Mistakes were made, okay?

The moment I laid eyes on Kyle Kingston I knew he was a mistake. A satisfying, toe curling, hair pulling, best night of my life mistake, but a mistake all the same. I didn’t yet know his name, or who he was, but I knew he was a bad idea.

I take comfort in that, because it means my instincts are still good. Too late, but it’s something.

Because, F
ebook, 1st Edition, 280 pages
Published July 2nd 2019 by Rutherford Press (first published June 25th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Plan B, please sign up.
Natalie Conrad You should read them in order because you will find out how Sure Thing ends at the end of Plan B.

Start your review of Plan B (Best Laid Plans, #2)
Arini
Jun 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Arini by: Lana Reads
This was one heck of a DELIGHTFUL and CHARMING rom-com galore! I wish it was longer, and I regret not listening to it on audio. But maybe next time, for a reread.

“Even if it’s totally unfair that he knocked me up. I take responsibility for breaking my dick diet, but the condom malfunction is on him.”

Tropes: surprise pregnancy, marriage of convenience

I was smitten with Daisy cause she was hilarious and unapologetically herself. Her quirky and bubbly energy sucked me in and lifted up my mood. Kyle
Mindy Lou's Book Review

Daisy and Kyle were such an opposites attract couple that really just clicked. He handles her crazy very well and their banter is what made this entertaining for me. I also like that he wasn't what I would h
Isabella. R
4 Knocked Up Stars ⭐️

During an abstinence from men and sex, Daisy never expected to find herself pregnant after a one night stand. The plan is to find and inform her baby daddy and then get on with her life because evidently she has this sorted....
What she hadn’t anticipated was how difficult Kyle Kingston would be to locate.

”Even if it's totally unfair that he knocked me up. I take responsibility for breaking my dick diet, but the condom malfunction is on him."

From internet stalking, crashing
Mindy Lou's Book Review
2nd read was done via audiobook. Erin Mallon and Jason Clarke are two of my favorite narrators and they did an awesome job!

1st read: What a fun book! If you have read Sure Thing, which you don't have to read before this one, you get to see what Daisy was up to when she asked her twin sister to do a switcheroo at Daisy's touring job. I found Daisy and Kyle's book to be just as funny and entertaining as Violet and Jennings.

Daisy and Kyle were such an opposites attract couple that really just clic
Lana Reads
Apr 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Even though I'm not a fan of accidental babies, this fairy tale was a fun read. It wasn't as hot as the other ones though, or maybe it just didn't work for me. I can see lots of people being disappointed, many parts are a bit repetitive... But I love this author, so I might be completely biased here and give it more stars than it maybe deserves. Don't care.

Daisy was a delight.

I imagine his legal counsil covering this with him in a weekly meeting and want to die.
"One last item on the agenda, M
Adriana Locke
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't with Jana Aston.
How she writes such true-to-life, yet likable and swoon-y and downright hilarious characters, I'll never know.
Aston is a go-to for me. An auto-click. A never-fail writer of romantic comedy gold. Plan B doesn't not disappoint.
This is the perfect summertime read. Or weekend read. Or, well, anytime as long as your schedule is clear because you won't be able to put it down.
I loved it. It's just what I needed.
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

I didn't think I'd read this one as in book 1 Daisy was the slutty best friend I hate to read about,just in this case she was the slutty twin sister of the h of book 1.

Daisy, after a lot of bad choices in men decides to go without. Four months into her 6 month no sex plan she meets Kyle and they have a ONS. However to Daisy's surprise Kyle left something behind. In order to do the right thing Daisy tracks down her soon to be baby daddy and lies claiming to be his fiancee to get in
Syndi
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
The first time i read miss Aston books, i laughed so hard and putting her as one of my favorite author. Anyone who is familiar with her books, will know she creates such a adorable quirky heorine and rational cold hero.

In Plan B, that signature quirky fun story is still there but a bigger part of ot is missing. Its missing characters development/ chemistry. I do not get why Kyle (even though we have his POV) falls for Daisy. And Daisy is a bubble of mess. Her quirky character becomes dumb and d
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
description

‘I didn’t want to win a nice guy by default. I wanted one who chose me. One who couldn’t live without me. Not one who settled for me. I was looking for a fairy-tale, but so what? No one dreams of settling.’

Plan B by Jana Aston is the story of Daisy, Violet’s twin sister from Sure Thing, which we loved. We’ve been patiently waiting for this book and our Jana Aston fix! Jana Aston doesn’t realise this but she’s become very special to us, the more books by her we read, the more we love her. She nev
Carol
3.5 stars.

Jana Aston is my go-to-girl for stories with a little edgy humor and sassy, sarcastic heroines - and while this story started off promising it lacked some of the passion of her previous reads and got a little flat, uninspiring and possibly (do I dare say) boring towards the finish .

It was quick and easy reading.
HOWEVER - I did think that Jana could have done more with the character development of both her MC's and also the whole ONS and then heroine finds out that she is pregnant scena
benevolent bastard
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My favorite book by this author!!!
I love daisy!!! So refreshing, fun and quirky. Talks non stop. Love it love it love it. Sigh.
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
4 Tubbs McGee FTW Stars

I’d been waiting for this! Not only for Daisy’s story, but also THAT CAMEO! Woot woot!
Plan B is everything I’ve come to expect from Jana Aston. It’s funny, sexy, filled with great banter, and was a quick enjoyable read!

Here’s what I loved:
Daisy is hilarious! A spitfire who’s also a teensy bit crazy. Those jazz hands! Lolol
She is certainly my kind of girl. I thoroughly enjoyed her shenanigans!
Kyle is sexy, sweet, and such a great guy! Absolutely the kind of guy you’d wan
Kate
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
Well, suffice it to say, I was not the biggest fan of this one.

First of all, there was so much exposition, it felt more like reading a diary than a novel. Like, of course there needs to be some inner dialogue here and there but in this book, it completely took over.

(some minor spoilers ahead)

Moreover, while Daisy and Kyle had some nice moments, I wasn't sold on their romance. Daisy went from being absolutely furious with Kyle and wanting nothing to do with him, to marrying him in five hot second
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019

Anne OK
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-reads
Cute, sexy and really fun-to-read rom-com. Loved both lead characters and all the secondaries, too -- especially Tubbs-McGee! From start to finish and including a delightful happy-ever-after Epilogue, this one kept me smiling ear-to-ear!
Happily Mary After
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-july
Anytime Jana Aston has a new book coming out, I block out the entire day, because I know that I will not want to do anything but read, which is exactly what happened as soon as Plan B hit my eReader. I giggled, laughed, blushed and sighed in pure reading bliss as I devoured this absolutely hilarious, sexy and swoon-worthy romance. Violet finds herself in an awkward predicament of unexpectedly expecting and needing to find her baby daddy, Kyle, ten weeks after their steamy one-night stand. Kyle i ...more
Jan
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf, contemporary
I got to about half way, and it was still meh, not improving. I started skimming, then decided not to waste my time any longer at about 70% or so. Sadly, I just didn't care about either of the MCs......

Cliche tropes. Potty mouth h. I dislike it when MCs use the F-word in casual conversation, especially in this kind of light rom-com type read. All might have been OK if I actually liked the characters, but..... This one is just not for me.
Dora Koutsoukou
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 ❤️🌟s

Such an enjoyable fresh and sweet romance read. I would have liked if there were more chapters with Kyle’s pov, so that his character could have been more developed.
Shannon
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jana writes men you instantly love and women you want to be best friends with. Plan B is hilarious, sweet and sexy. I know I'll read it again because it made me that happy.
. (not active on this account stop adding me)
amazing. stupid. hilarious. not funny at all. phenomenal. dumb. synonyms.

basically, this book was really dumb with so many bad tropes (STUPID miscommunication, UNNECESSARY girl-on-girl hate with the ex-girlfriend that is NEVER RESOLVED) but i loved it cause it was stupid and got me out of a slump
Cc
3.5-4⭐️'s

I was going along, laughing my head off, highlighting the heck outta my Ebook (I love my iPad highlighter) and thinking "hey, this may be the best book I've read this year!" Which is sad, considering how many books I've read. But no, started getting repetitive around 75-80%. Although I will say this had a really great epilogue. Maybe it's me. Maybe it's not. At least 3.5 is better than average.
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jana Aston did it again! Guaranteed Rom Com read.

Daisy and Kyle were such a fun read. Their banter, chemistry and humour had me smiling the whole way through this story. Plenty of genuine LOL moments mixed in with some poignant moments and the perfect amount of feels.

Her one liners were on fire in this one!

Definitely recommend if you’re looking for some laughs with your heat.

I received an arc of this book.
Jessica Alcazar
Jana GOLD kids ... GOLD I say!

Jana Aston is one of the best romantic-comedy authors I have ever read. Her stories are never over the top silly and her characters always evolve thru their journey, are relatable to everyday life and likable/lovable. Kyle and Daisy hit it out of the park for me. I was smiling from ear to ear from the very beginning and their story captured my heart at
…one look at Kyle and I knew my four-month dick hiatus was shot to hell.

That’s when I knew this st
Katerina
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Heroine is the twin sister of the heroine in the first book of the series.

First chapter wasn’t my cup of tea. It was like reading a condensed blurb/summary of events when I’d have really rather experienced them. Heroine says she was 4 months deep into her “dick diet” when she breaks it for a ONS named Kyle. 10 weeks later, she finds herself pregnant, and cannot contact Kyle who is apparently some American rich richie about to inherit his family’s business. She gate crashes a retirement party th
Jacqueline
4.5 loved it

Just a feel good, witty, belly tingling read. I felt a bit cheated out of all of the dirty deeds from the scene where they first met and the relationship with his family seemed to be a bit undeveloped, but everything else was utter perfection.
Aina Shukri
#37-2019

Gahh!! It's so exhausting being inside Daisy's mind. That girl's mind is freaking everywhere! I just can't stop snorting. Daisy is such a hoot. Thank God that Kyle is a calm and collective person. The kind of guy every girl dream of. Okay fine, maybe the kind of guy I want to marry. Jana Aston write the most cliche theme but unheard of storyline the best. Seriously recommended.
Jessica
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I smiled so much reading this book. Daisy was such fun and Kyle was to die for.

I love Jana's writing. It is full of heart and humor with hotness thrown in. That is a win.
Phuong ✯
2 - Epilogue - Stars

Really unpopular opinion here:

This book was just ... dumb? I don't know how else to describe it. It feels more like reading a weird diary than a romance novel. Some of Daisy's inner monologue was funny, but 85% of it was just so random, messy and too much. Her thought-process I just can't deal with. It's all over the place and too much for me to handle. I'd like to give you some examples but that means I have to open the book again and look for them ... and it's just not wor
Clare
Jul 08, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, bad
DNF 41% The only word to describe this book is stupid. Stupid characters and a stupid set up. I couldn’t connect at all with the main characters and they lacked chemistry and substance with each other. I also didn’t like the writing style. In the first 10% of the book we’re told what’s happening by the h and not shown, which I hate. The h also likes to talk to the reader and ask stupid questions which just increased my annoyance with her. Good on you h for going on and on about how sexy it is fo ...more

• Making Up (Shacking Up, #4)
  • All Grown Up
  • Coldhearted Boss
  • My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend
  • Mr. Mayfair
  • Inappropriate
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • His Royal Highness
  • The Rivals
  • Jock Road (Jock Hard, #3)
  • Handle With Care (Shacking Up, #5)
  • One Moment Please (Wait With Me, #3)
Jana Aston likes cats, big coffee cups and books about billionaires who deflower virgins. She wrote her debut novel while fielding customer service calls about electrical bills, and she's ever grateful for the fictional gynecologist in Wrong that readers embraced so much she was able to make working in her pajamas a reality. Jana is the author of 4 books, and all of them have appeared on either th ...more

Best Laid Plans (2 books)
  • Sure Thing (Best Laid Plans, #1)