Start by marking “Spring Fling” as Want to Read:
Spring Fling

Spring Fling

A kiss. Your touch. One wild night.
But when morning comes, I'll be gone.

Because everyone knows flings can't last...
Or can they?

Fourteen bestselling and award-winning authors curated the hottest stories of the season in this must-have anthology.

Unmoored by Ella James

Lei’d in Paradise (A Cupcakes Series Novella) by Bethany Lopez

The Accidental Hookup by Claudia Burgoa

Fall
Published April 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Spring Fling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spring Fling

Valerie Degeorge
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My REVIEW IS FOR FLINGOLOGY BY LOGAN CHANCE.

Flingology was such a great short read which covered a lot of story yet wasn’t rushed at all.
It dealt with real life situations and as usual Logan once again puts his infamous twist in there where you think you know what’s going to happen then “BAM” nope guess again lol....this is something I love about Logan’s writing , you will never get bored, and his stories are always so original.

Mason and Kyla both were vacationing in Cozumel with a no strings
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Warning: This spring is about to get wet. Fifteen authors. Fifteen never-before-seen novellas.

Novellas
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
4 My Best Friend's Honeymoon Stars

As a reader I have never cared for Anthologies. I've always found them too short and rushed to really get into the stories. However I love Grahame Claire's books so when asked to read Spring Fling with My Best Friend's Honeymoon by Grahame Claire I made an exception. I am glad I did. My best friend's honeymoon was cute and funny, but like all anthologies too short. Hale and Smithe first meeting was funny, Hale with puke on him Smithe being a evil monster that d
Christy
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-four-stars
Be Mine. Just for tonight.

Out of all the novellas in the Spring Fling anthology, My Best Friend's Honeymoon by Grahame Claire. I loved Hale and Smithe's short story! It was fun, sweet, and steamy and I loved the little twist towards the end.

Smithe is on her best friend's honeymoon (long story) and meets Hale on the plane. They don't necessarily hit it off at first, but when they get to the resort they're at, things start to change. I love the back and forth banter between them. And their ch
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)
I read & reviewed MY BEST FRIEND'S HONEYMOON by Grahame Claire that is part of the Spring Fling romance anthology.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Smithe Abbott is a librarian who lives in Atlanta, Georgia. When her best friend is left at the alter she decides she doesn’t want her honeymoon trip to go to waste, and invites Smithe for a girls trip full of fun and relaxation. Smithe boards a plane for Antigua, and her friend misses the flight. Now she’s headed to a couples resort alone. Her
Sabrina
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Story read: My Best Friend's Honeymoon by Grahame Claire
This was a ridiculously fun book! It had me cracking up at moments but still had me fanning myself at others. Smithe and Hale were just amazing together and it was so exciting to see how they connecting in this magnetic, push-pull type of way at first. Their first time together? Let me just say, you may need a cold shower once you're finished reading that.

I just really loved these characters and how happy t
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5/ 5 stars

I have only read Falling from Gravity by K. K. Allen but I am so excited to read the other novellas in this anthology!

Falling from Gravity review:

Oh boy, I was so excited to read this novella and meet the characters from Defying Gravity. I loved Center of Gravity so damn much and have been dying for more of this dance world ever since...
and let me tell you...this novella did not disappoint one bit. It's just as good as any K. K. Allen full novel with her usual heat and flare of
Melanie (mells_view)
I don’t think I’ve ever loved this many stories in one anthology. I’m still not finished but this one gets 5 stars, because the first six at least were so dang good! And some of them I hope and can’t wait for more!!
K.K. Allen
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
These stories are so damn good <3 #PROUD #TEAMGOODGIRLS

Thank you all for reading!
Tracey
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review of this anthology is for My Best Friend's Honeymoon by Grahame Claire who has become one of my "go to" authors ever since I read their debut book, It's Not Over - Paths to Love Book #1. I fell in love with their writing and I honestly feel that each book keeps getting better and better, if that's even possible! This novella is a perfect example of what I adore about their writing--their characters are so well developed, unforgettable, passionate and compelling that I fall in love with ...more
Amber
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lei'd in Paradise was a short and sweet read, just what I needed. I loved the characters, they were just so cute. And I think Carmen is someone a lot of women can relate to, especially those with self doubt. I really loved reading this book, very refreshing and light. My only complaint was that it ended all too soon, I could read these characters all day.
Amanda Adams Steward
5 *dancing stars*

I purchased this book for Defying Gravity. I absolutely LOVED Center of Gravity. I can NOT wait until the whole story is released. This was such a tease but a great tease. I’ve always loved dancing movies, like the Step Up series. And watching dancing videos with Matt S. (I can never spell his name). So these books hit the spot! Ahh let’s hope I don’t have to wait too long to read the whole story of Amelia and Tobias.
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This anthology was exactly what I needed to kickstart this spring!

It was really nice to find novellas by some of my favorite authors like Harloe Rae and Cambria Hebert, but also I enjoyed discovering new to me authors that I will definitely keep an eye on in the future.

If you're looking for a fun, sweet and sexy with a dash of sassy read, the Spring Fling will have something for everyone.

Claudia Burgoa
Jan 21, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Andrea Fleury
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read the first one in this book and I loved it. I plan on going back and reading more. A few of these authors I have never read any of Sherbrooke . So that's a great for me to enjoy another time.
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
A romantic force that has brought them together... That's what learn from My Best Friend's Honeymoon by Grahame Claire, and you do not want to miss out on it...

I am not the biggest fan of anthologies, especially when it comes down to authors whom I have never read in the past. But I am glad I did not miss out on this one by Grahame Claire, because it such did take me by surprise in every way. The characters did flow so perfectly together in a way that I was not expecting them to. The unique si
Karen
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Unmoored by Ella James.

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed more of this. I want to know more about them. You can’t leave me hanging like this. It’s just cruel and mean and I don’t like you anymore Ella James. You’re not my friend.

What a super dooper short story. It did exactly what a short story should do. Captured my heart. Reeled me in. Left me gasping.

Luke is intriguing and gorgeous. Vance is my idea of perfect. The two of them together on a luxury yacht. Please, please, please can I have some more
Felicia Eddy
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read Falling from Gravity by KK Allen

I first have to say I am not a huge anthology person - my problem is that I generally want more but when I knew that KK Allen one of my favorite authors had a novella in Spring Fling and then to find out its set in the same world as Center of Gravity I knew I was in. I promise to go back and read the entire book but I wanted to get my review up for Falling from Gravity.

Amelia is Tobias's little sisters best friend and completely off limits, but a flat tire,
The Book Cave  (Devon Farrow )
So much hotness 🔥🔥

So many different stories with all the hotness. I love how each author brought their own writing style to this anthology. Each one was so well written and steamy!

Flingology by Logan Chance was absolutely amazing!! He brings out the feels in such a short story while giving you just enough back story to know what's going on. He packs in the real life scenarios we can relate to. Kyla and Mason are easily one of my new favorite couples!!

Anti-Fling by Parker S Huntington was fabulo
Nadine Bookaholic
Pre-Order for only 99¢

Amazon ➺ https://amzn.to/2Uf5AyT

iBooks ➺ https://apple.co/2Tl0b98

Nook ➺ http://bit.ly/SpringFlngBN

Kobo ➺ http://bit.ly/SFlngKobo

Pre-order Spring Fling and receive Flings & Things: A Bonus Collection FREE!

Click here for details: https://nadineisobsessedwithbooks.blo...
Liz
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Single In Paradise by Leslie Pike.

Single In Paradise by Leslie Pike was such a fun and steamy read. One cancelled wedding. Four male friends heading to the planned bachelor party to let off some steam. Five female friends heading to a bachelorette party. One sunny destination. All kinds shenanigans.

The minute Parker sees Natalie he is completely taken by her and the feeling is mutual. Their chemistry is off the charts and they enjoy their time away. When it is time to come b
Lindsey Domokur
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have only read Falling from Gravity by KK Allen but I fell in love with Amelia and Tobias. I read Center of Gravity and didn’t realize that reading about dance could be done so well! This little spring fling tidbit prequel for Defying Gravity has me all up in arms. The sweet connection they shared, only to know what happens after has me chomping at the bit for this full length story! Amie and Tobias forever! I can feel the angst coming from a mile away! Heaven help us.
Shasta Hope
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So I bought this book for several authors. Claudia Burgoa, Cambria Hebert, Heather M. Orgeron, Bethany Lopez and K.k. Allen.

Here is my review for Cake by the Ocean by Cambria Hebert.

Following the betrayal of her long time boyfriend and her sisters affair, Natalie has sworn off relationships. However, now she has to attend said couples wedding in St. Thomas. So not only does her sister take her high school sweetheart, she takes her dream wedding destination too. Her weekend will consist of alcoh
Mandie
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Some Beach by Harloe Rae, and it was fascinating! I can’t wait to read the rest of the stories!!
Michelle Rodriguez
The Accidental Hookup by Claudia Burgoa is part of the Spring Fling Anthology with 14 other amazing authors.

I had the honor to BETA read this quick, funny novella.

Claire and Miller are the most unlikeliest of couples, Claire works for Miller ohhhhhhhh. But there's more. He needs an already made girlfriend to his sister's wedding, she wants to just hangout with her girls in Mexico. Well that is until Miller makes her an offer she couldn't refuse.

This novella was quick and breezy, with some great
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
OMG I need for spring to come I mean it's here but the good weather because reading these little novellas had me wanting spring to come right now. I love a good romance but what got me was what was going to happen in the end. It said in the the blurb that it is a spring fling and they don't last just like summer love so I was expecting that and what I got was so much more that I was literally sitting at the edge of my seat reading waiting to see what would happen and let me tell you this is a MU ...more
Michelle Abascal Monroy
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***The Accidental Hookup by Claudia Y. Burgoa***

This novella is part of this amazing anthology. In this story we meet Miller and Claire , 2 persons who couldnt be so different from each other but they will find in a situation when one of them needs a favor from the other , and all of this story happened in the beautiful Cancun. And they think they will have to do the favor for just a few days, buy maybe after they know each other things can change.

this is a short story with funny and sexy moment
Lynn
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5* Sexy Cancun Stars

MY REVIEW OF THIS ANTHOLOGY IS FOR, THE ACCIDENTAL HOOKUP BY CLAUDIA Y. BURGOA

This novella was such a fun read with wonderful likeable characters. It was also super sexy. Miller and Claire were perfect for each other and the, “lets pretend hookup” felt real from the beginning because of the chemistry these two had.

I would love to see this story made into a full length novel as there is so much these two can still get up too and I would love to explore them further.

Many thank
K.  Ramjohn
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Accidental Hookup by Claudia Burgoa is one of the stories in The Spring Fling Anthology.
This novella was a short, fun read yet it had just the right amount of feelings in it to have you hooked from start to finish. You will like these characters and they will have you invested in this story in no time. Miller and Claire had great chemistry and I was amused at their banter and really wished this was a full length novel.
This fake girlfriend story was well-written and engaging. It was a fantas
Jay Eats Books
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t wait. I love Saffron Kent!!!
  • Arrange Me (The Arranged Duo, #1)
  • The Catalogue
  • LASS
  • Love Doctor
  • Taming a Beast: Beauty and the Beast Fairy Tales
  • Eyes on Me
  • Nice and Easy (Boys of the Big Easy, #3)
  • Heir of Empyrial Fire (Starbright, #4)
  • Dressed to Kiss
  • Some Like It Geek
  • Light Me Up: Seven Steamy Series Starters
  • Kiss Me
  • Holiday Heat: The Men of Starlight Bend
  • Historical Hellions
  • Cowboys For Christmas: A Holly Hills Anthology
  • Rogue Desire (Rogue, #1)
  • #BeMine
  • Past Tense Future Perfect
Claudia is an award winning, international bestselling author. She lives in Colorado, working for a small IT. She has three children and manages a chaotic household of three confused dogs, and a wonderful husband who shares her love of all things geek. To survive she works continually to find purpose for the voices flitting through her head, plus she consumes high quantities of chocolate to keep t ...more