Start by marking “Love Unavoidable (Love In San Solomon, #4)” as Want to Read:
Love Unavoidable (Love In San Solomon, #4)

Love Unavoidable (Love In San Solomon, #4)

Best reason to go stag to a wedding? Single women looking for a hookup. And I’m just the guy to provide it. For one night only. I rarely do repeats.

Now, excuse me while I grab the attention of the sexy, bourbon drinking brunette sitting alone at the bar. I have plans for us for the next twelve hours or so, before I move on.

Because the last thing I need is a relationship.
Published February 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Love Unavoidable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Unavoidable

Rochelle
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book and I am voluntarily leaving a review. This was the first book that I have read from Denise Wells. I have several others on my Kindle app but this is the first that I read and it won't be the last. I loved Ethan and Sadie. They meet at a wedding and and it starts out as lust at first sight. Misunderstandings happen between them and outside forces try to keep them apart but in the end, they will get their HEA.
Angie Flanagan
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
So I've read the other books in the series, and this was just as great as the others!! I loved it so much!!!
Ethan and Sadie meet at a wedding, and boy do sparks fly!!
Sadie is coming out of a failed married, LOL, it didn't actually happen, but her mother seems to think so.
Ethan is captivated by her the minute he sees her, but Sadie has other ideas. Sadie did get on my nerves some in the beginning and middle of the book. I think at one point I was yelling at her mentally while reading it LOL!
S
Anne Donaldson
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the book, I enjoyed Ethan's character particularly, and most of the other characters are really well drawn - but I could have slapped Sadie several times. This detracted from the story and my enjoyment of it, and is the reason for the 4-star review. Having said this, the plane scene is truly outstanding! So, good story, irritating main character :-).
Angie Flanagan
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Ethan and Sadie meet at a wedding, and boy do sparks fly!!
S
Jaime Reynolds
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This whole series is fantastic and is a must read. You will fall in love with the characters and their awe-inspiring stories. There is a lot of laughter with a mixture of emotional scenes that will pull all of your emotions. Not the mention hot and sexy scenes that heat up the pages. Sadie and Ethan have their quirks and misunderstandings that make you fall in love with them quickly. Add it to your list because you will not be disappointed.
Sue
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad to have another book in the San Solomon series. Ethan is hot! Loved him so much. Great book. I loved it.
Jennifer Pierson
Sadie has let her mother bully her into all of her decisions her whole life, and on the day of her wedding, somehow she got brave enough to just say no, which really upset the apple cart to say the least. Three weeks later she's at another wedding for her cousin when she meets Ethan, and they hit it off, but her jilted fiance, Aaron is there as well, and things spin out of control quickly, which lands her in the hospital, and finally staying with Ethan as his roommate. This starts them on this m ...more
Tessa
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Unavoidable was incredible. I love the way this couple met and how they connected in more ways than just the bedroom. Their story is fun and flirty and at times, a little frustrating. I wanted them to REALLY connect “but good things to those who wait, and all that”. The timing of everything was perfect. Her mother drove me crazy but what do you do about your mom. I’m a Texas girl so Sadie’s story was very relatable. Go Ethan! You rock! Love Unavoidable flowed so easily and had me laughing o ...more
Misty Goan
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This amazing storyline has lots of humor but also plenty of emotional scenes as Sadie finds her self in some crazy situations.  Eathan and Sadie have an instant scorching connection and have to endure many misunderstandings as outside forces try to keep them apart adding moments of fun, drama, and angst factors. The characters are interesting, likeable and have amazing chemistry with a colorful cast of secondaries making for an addicting read page after page to the HEA ending. I honestly and vol ...more
Rebecca
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was thoroughly enjoyable to read. Frustrating in parts as you just want to yell at them for being so silly but that just makes you want to read it even more to find out how it ended. Wonderful story line, fast paced enough to keep the reader invested and a wonderful ending. Thank you Denise.
Sherrie Mims
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet Romance

Enjoyed it immensely. Looking forward to reading more from Wells. Couldn’t put it down. Always a pleasure to see a playboy find the One!
Kristi
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for leaving an honest review. This is the first in this series that I have read and I mostly enjoyed this read. You won't be lost if you haven't read the previous books in the series. Ethan and Sadie are the main characters in the story and each has mixed emotions regarding love and relationships and one is dealing with a meddling parent regarding their relationship. There were a couple times in the story that didn't hold my interest the best but other ...more
Eileen Spiak
Feb 28, 2019
Sharrel
Apr 17, 2019
Tracy
rated it did not like it
Mar 16, 2019
Jan 26, 2019
Amanda Gill
Feb 09, 2019
Denise Wells
Feb 15, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kelly
Apr 10, 2019
Sara
Feb 22, 2019
Denise Wells
Feb 23, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Maya
Feb 23, 2019
Brooke
Feb 26, 2019
Diana F. Neyland
Mar 12, 2019
Marie Sunderman
Mar 13, 2019
I can't live without nail polish, the darker the better.

I drink a glass of wine every day, but if I could get away with it, I’d drink a bottle. My favorite things to eat are chips with salsa. But red vines with popcorn are a close runner-up.

I currently reside with six dogs, one cat, and a husband. Five of my dogs are Siberian Huskies, so my clothes always have fur on them. Always.

Given the opport