Start by marking “Contract Baby (Babies for Billionaires Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Contract Baby (Babies for Billionaires Book 1)

Contract Baby

(Babies for Billionaires #1)

Layla Powell agreed to be Keenan's surrogate without hesitation. They have been best friends since diapers and she isn't one to back down from a problem if she can offer a solution.

What was that her friends keep saying? She shouldn't carry the child of the man she's been in love with for half her life? Well, there is a solution to that too...she just hasn't discovered it

Published December 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Contract Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Contract Baby

Start your review of Contract Baby (Babies for Billionaires Book 1)
Liza Lorenz
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Original Review @ www.LizaLorenz.com

This book truly surprised me in a couple of ways. Choosing it from Kindle Unlimited, I expected a predictable, fluffy meringue of a romance.

I couldn’t have been more off. I know some readers don’t do heavy issues, but I enjoy a healthy splash of real life angst in my reads.

The emotional toll surrogacy can have on women rang truer than a story where the experience is portrayed as all hearts and roses. It cannot be easy to carry a child for nine months, knowing
Pam
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Contract Baby: Babies for Billionaires Book 1 is by Fallyn Briggs. This is a cute book that deals with love, friendship and surrogate motherhood. It is easy and quick to read and covers all the emotions you might want to see in a romance. It is realistic in its characters and they are just like the boys and girls next door.
Layla and Keenan have known each other since they were small children. Layla’s Mother worked for Keenan’s parents as his nanny and housekeeper. Since Keenan was basically an
Mercia Malahlela
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Seriously painful topics but somehow very funny with LOL moments

Layla and Kenaan have been best friends since they were small. She developed love for him and was totally heart broken when he fell in love and married a friend from work she introduced to. Amy was sweet and Kenaan loved her to bits. As a good friend Layla supported their marriage and vowed to keep her feelings aside. Tragedy struck when Amelia was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Layla’s heart broke when she saw his friend go
Martha B.
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Clean and Sweet Contemporary Romance

Layla Powell and Keenan Myers have known each other since they were babies, and they've been best friends since they were six. Unbeknownst to Keenan, Layla has loved him since she was 15. Later, as a grown woman, she wished her true love happiness as he married her friend from work. Sadly, after only a few years of marriage, her lifetime best friend is about to lose his wife to cancer. The only way she can truly help them is to be a surrogate for the child
Khurshid
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Beautiful and engrossing Love story Contract Baby by Fallyn Briggs, the story is about two friends Keenan and Layla who grew up together from the cradle. Layla was in love with him from her teens but did not reveal it to Keenan how she felt. He married Layla's friend Amelia who was diagnosed with cancer and could not bear a child, so Layla being a good friend of both, volunteered to be a Surrogate for their child. There are a few twists and turns in the story which makes it interesting. Before ...more
Karen
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Laughs and tears

This is my first book by this author but I wanted to give it a try since the premise of the book sounded interesting to me. I figured what the ending would likely be but the idea of someone being a surrogate for someone they secretly loved was intriguing. It must have been hard for Layla being in love with her best friend Kennan for so long. To grow up together, become close, watch him fall in love and marry, and then to see him struggle with his wife’s terminal cancer diagnosis.
Claudia
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Layla grew up with Keenan and for her the lines get blurred, where the love for her best friend ends and her love for him as a man begins. But he is married to one of her besties, so totally off limits. When the couple ask her to be surrogate mother to their child, because Amelia is too weak from cancer treatment, she immediately says Yes. What she did not count on, was all the drama that would ensue, partly caused by the terminal disease of Amelia
A wonderful book, an emotional journey of love
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Keenan and Layla are childhood friends that are very close. Layla has been in love with Keenan since she was fifteen and when he found his special woman it devastated her. Now they are going trough a trauma that will have lasting effects on Keena and Amelia. Since Amelia will not be able to have children, Layla agrees to be the surrogate mother for them. She has always seen and done the right things but will this one time prove to be too much for her heart to take?

I received a free copy of this
Karen
Feb 11, 2019 rated it liked it
It wasn't terrible. Parts of this book were quite good, but it did delve into some deeper things that I generally don't look for in books I read for escape. So all in all, not my normal cup of tea. I don't think I'll be searching out the other books in this series. That being said, I did enjoy the secondary characters who star in their own books later, so I might be persuaded to read them if I had access to them for free.
Cynthia Patterson
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Buttercup

I read the three books in this series backwards. I loved all three. These two friendship from youth was great. They knew each other so well and loved each other through many troubled times and get their relationship remained strong. I loved that in the end they finally got together. Excellent story. Love the author.
Karen Szabo
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked the fact that Layla and Keenan have been friends since shortly after birth. I really thought she was going to get over her love for him and have a good relationship with her author boyfriend. Being a surrogate for Keenan and his cancer dying spouse was a generous gesture. Lots of drama and plot twists to keep you interested.
Alysia
Mar 16, 2019 rated it liked it
I don't really know what to write for this review. The story was kind of depressing, really. I mean, yeah, Layla and Keenan end up together in the end, but it just seemed SO sad that she has his second choice, and that his true love died....slowly, and painfully, and ran away from him too. I just prefer happier stories, I guess.
Kristine
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book

The book was great from the first sentence to the last. The characters were marvelous. The pages of tension were just right. The editing was fabulous and the HEA was perfect.
Ellyn (Mrs. Darcy in my Dreams)
2.5 stars. Disappointed in this book. It turned out to be OTT emotional And immature. This had potential to be so much better.
Stephanie Williams
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg luved it
Leiha
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it

*warning mild spoilers*
Wish it was longer. I wanted to see the wedding and possibly even seen them have a baby of their own would love a part two
Barbara A. Faw
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good friends to lovers romance.
Sue Stinnett
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

I wasn't sure about this book but I'm so glad I read it. It really is a sweet clean romance that will touch all your emotions.
Carol Van
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!

This was a GREAT romance story. It was warm and fuzzy to read about two friends and their great relationship.
Rose helg
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good Book

This was an Good Book. The ending was Good, but I just wanted more from the ending. Like what happened in a or two? Any more kids? Did the baby call her Mama, Also?
Athena
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading I just had to read the other 2 books in the series. If you're into realistic fairy tales\ modern day Cinderella this is a series for you
Mike Heimann
Feb 18, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Forever Yours in Christmas Falls
  • Billionaire's Unknown Baby Son: A BWWM Baby Romance
  • Tex (Members From Money Season Two #18)
  • Temptation (The Heirs Book 3)
  • Marrying a Billionaire (A Fake Marriage #3)
  • The Australian Billionaire (International Billionaire Club Romance #1)
  • Blind Date with a Blue-Collar Billionaire (Blind Date Disasters, #1)
  • Asian Billionaire's Unknown Baby Son: A BWAM Baby Romance
  • The Oblivious Billionaire: A Romantic Comedy About a Forgetful Billionaire (Misbehaving Billionaires Book 2)
  • Her Boss (Braxton Brothers, #1)
  • Fire and Foreplay (Hope Falls, #14)
  • Saved by the Billionaire (Rich and Famous Romance, #3)
  • Her Pretend Billionaire Boyfriend (Clean Billionaire Romance #1)
  • Bridesmaid for Hire (The Almost Wives Club, #3)
  • The Single Dad Arrangement: A BWWM Romance
  • Kissing Santa at Steeple Ridge (Steeple Ridge Romance #3)
  • Seducing the Billionaire's Wife
  • Blind Date with a Billionaire Professor (Blind Date Disasters, #2)
Fallyn Briggs has spent most of her life within the pages of a book and now she is thrilled to have the opportunity to invite people into the worlds she creates.

When she is not writing sweet romances, she is traveling, eating too much cheesecake, and thinking about writing sweet romances.

Join her newsletter to keep up with the crazy life of this writer. https://bit.ly/2TcVUof

Babies for Billionaires (3 books)
  • Not My Baby (Babies For Billionaires Book 2)
  • Oops-A-Baby (Babies For Billionaires Book 3)