Start by marking “I'll Be Seeing You” as Want to Read:
I'll Be Seeing You

I'll Be Seeing You

My mother once said that angels come in many forms: people, animals, insects, flowers or even objects. Some stay with us for just a short time, helping us through difficult times, others stay forever, deep inside our soul, carrying us from one moment to the next. I always wanted to believe it was true, that maybe in a world where there was so much bad, there was still hope ...more
Published March 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about I'll Be Seeing You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'll Be Seeing You

Start your review of I'll Be Seeing You
Dora Koutsoukou
2,5 😞😞🌟s

Although I loved the beautiful concept of this paranormal book, it would have been a great read for me if it wasn’t soooo slow paced...
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
Ess
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-twinsies
4.5 stars. First I am going to post some of my reactions that could count as live comments that I was sending to Beth while reading lol

- Omg I just finished chapter two and my feels are all over the place already. I know something amazing awaits me and I know it’s gonna be a roller coaster ride for sure. If I didn’t have work in the morning I would have finished it tonight lol
- Honestly tho that prologue was so impactful!! Gave me easy silence feels and you know how I feel abt that book.
- “You’r
Angel
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A non spoiler review!

WOW! what a story, so unexpected, so NOT what I thought, so unbelievably AMAZING! I was so INVESTED in this story.

IVE NEVER READ ANYTHING LIKE THIS BOOK! it truly is one of those books you read and just can’t stop. Your first thought is ok I see what’s happening but trust me you won’t.

It’s beautiful and sad, it’s happy and inspiring. it’s beautifully written. It’s full of hope and love, it’s full of then and now. It has intertwined lives and omg I didn’t see these things
Prayashna
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Definitely 5 stars. I'm a romantic at heart and dramatic in nature and this book has pulled these two strings so hard that if it would have been possible, then all the stars that I'm seeing right now in the sky would have fallen for this book.
I was always fascinated with past lives and reincarnation but I never found such book that could shake me to my core. But today, my search has ended. Thank you Beth Rinyu for such a beautiful masterpiece. Grace and Matthew, Olivia and August showed me that
Kim
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5+ stars
Olivia is new to town and meets August, and they just feel that spark and connection. But the story is about so much more than a new romance. There is a lot of history in this small town. And as Olivia and August begin to learn more about the past, the story continues to become more layered and intricate. August and Olivia are drawn to each other so powerfully, that it is intense. And there is also a suspense subplot and multiple possible antagonists adding interest and more tension.

T
Beth Rinyu
Feb 20, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
It's Live!!

“In that moment he saw his past, present and future, and she was all three. Without her there was no future. He promised her forever and if this was their forever then he was willing to accept that fate.....Someday. Not in this lifetime, but someday, I’ll be seeing you.”
Available Now...
US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NQ26TZW
UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07NQ26TZW
AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07NQ26TZW
CA: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07NQ26TZW
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'll Be Seeing You is one of those stories that I never saw coming as it knocked me for a loop. I mean, I love Beth Rinyu's talented writing style, and the description intrigued me, but the actual story was so much more than I ever imagined to be honest. So now, I have to decide how to play this review, because I want everyone to experience the absolute beauty that I did because I didn't know what I was getting into. First of all, I was transported into the story physically, so it truly felt lik ...more
ScarletFix
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I went into this book with very little knowledge of it, and I'm so glad I did.

This book was honestly what I've been looking for, for so long. Romance with a hint of almost an paranormal quality. It felt like I was in a dream while reading. It's a unique story that will have you crying your eyes out one second and smiling like a crazy person the next.

I absolutely loved the characters. Olivia was so strong and very noble, she knew what and who she was, despite her past. And even though she got to
PFL
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ll Be Seeing You by Beth Rinyu is a very unique story, as it intertwines lives from the present, but also from the past. We are introduced to Olivia who at 27 years old is feeling alone after losing the woman who raised her and August, whom she meets when she begins to care for his grandmother.

When Olivia and August first meet, it’s as if they have known each other for years, but they don’t understand the attraction and familiarity. Both have vivid dreams of scenarios from the past and are no
Crissy
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such an exceptional and unique love story. The love between these characters transcended over years; beyond belief. Olivia and August were wonderful characters and their unexplainable connection stems from a past that seems familiar but strange at the same time. Yet, their connection is undeniable. This story has a paranormal feel to it but it's so much more. Race plays a major part of this story and in a town with a dirty, dark and ugly past, secrets can only stay hidden for so long. T ...more
Crystal
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Title: I'll Be Seeing You
Author: Beth Rinyu
Genre: Contemporary Dramatic Romance
**RECEIVED ARC FOR HONEST REVIEW**
This is the first book I have read by this author and I was impressed. I admit it took me a moment to get into the book but once I did you could feel the warmth, the love, the desire to reconnect.

The writing in itself was not overly technical or complex. It really felt like reading a simple narrative. Yet, as the characters interact and the drama unfolds you naturally feel the ten
Teri
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book . . . their story. . . this new to me author. . . There are so many things about this story and the skill the author uses to relay it. Having relatives that have and continue to live this life and identity makes the story more personal. The way the author introduces us to the characters and lays the series of events out pieces from the past mixed and mingle into the present, drawing us in, having us go thru time past and present to right a wrong. I loved the story, then I hated it. I w ...more
Tanya Turner/ Sugar Shack Book Blog
WOW I’m so completely blown away right now! I’m a huge fan of this author but this book right here is a masterpiece and something so different to what I’ve read from her before. This story takes your heart and soul on an intense journey that spans lifetimes. Blending obstacles not only faced years ago, but in ignorance, some still faced today. I was so invested in these characters, not just the main characters of today, but the ones of yesteryears as well. Rinyu blended the two in such a magnifi ...more
Donna Jones
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was captivated from the moment I read the prologue, I knew this was going to be a special book, one very different from anything Beth has written thus far. With so many twists and turns, this book as it all … suspense, sadness, happiness, tragedy and romance, and if you enjoy the paranormal then you are in for a real treat.
I instantly fell in love with Olivia & August (and Grace & Matthew), cheering them on the entire way. It’s a beautifully written story about the past and present, heartbreak
Books 2 Blog
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Where to begin? I really enjoyed reading this book. It was not what I was expecting but I was pleasantly surprised.
“When someone we love dies; they never really leave us. They live on in different ways all around us, and if we’re lucky enough, we’ll cross paths with them again. It may not be the person we knew in life in the physical sense, but their soul that leads us back to them.” This quote just got me in the feels. I am a true believer in souls finding each other when it’s meant to be. Whet
Jacquellyn
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author can do no wrong! Love the emotional pull I feel with the characters. The writing style just pulls you in from the first chapters. I love a little paranormal so this was great! Actually I love a lot of paranormal, so this was pretty tame, but still great.😋
Jennifer Sons
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! I’m pretty speechless as I just finished this book! I think this is the author’s best work to date! The same love between present & past generations written to perfection!! So many emotions & feelings i can’t even explain!! Grace & Mathew got their love story! I didn’t want it to end!
Spunky N Sassy
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

A Must Read

This book was absolutely riveting. I couldn’t put it down. I can’t wait for Beth’s next project. I’m always glued to her books. This one is definitely a must read.
United Indie Book Blog
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a beautiful unique love story that will tug at your heartstrings. From the synopsis you get the feeling it's going to very different and it Is in a really good way.

The two main characters August and Olivia are a delight to read. You want to keep reading to find out how their story will unfold. The author did an amazing job writing the story, where past and present are intertwined. It could have got confusing with this fusion but it didn't the whole story flowed perfectly.

If your looking
Anne Milne
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it

If your looking
Rosa Ascenso
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow family. R. A

Wow a story with old family money and what they would do . It's a must MUST read. It keeps you hooked.
Maritza Torres
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

This is my first time reading this author. This story is different. At the beginning I was hesitant because I couldn't get a grasp onto where the story was heading.
I enjoyed Olivia and August story. They were definitely destined to be together.
Lindsey Kramer
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely fantastic. It was heartbreaking and beautiful. It’s a brilliantly written story that other readers are going to rave about. I can’t wait for Beth’s next project.
Sue Stewart
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding character development - absolutely connected with each individual - the good and the bad. Really like Olivia and August's story and the twists and turns to get to the bottom of what had really happened.
As with all of Beth Rinyu's books - beautifully written - story just perfectly flows.
Chrissy Busick
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I loved how this story unfolded. August and Olivia experiencing memories from Matthew and Grace. Finding each other, two souls who were denied their happily ever after in one life finding it in this one. I enjoyed how interconnected the whole community was in this story. Discovering so many truths by the end of the book. This was an incredible book and I highly recommend it.
Gina Burkart
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
what a beautful read that will have you hooked after the first chapter. this is afirst read for this author and i will read more.
Mrs K
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book

This is the first book I read by this author. The book was a good read. The characters were well written.
Brandy Roberts
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thought I'll be seeing you was a very unique book with interesting characters and a story filled with many emotions . This wasn't like something I've read before Beth Rinyu has written some amazing books that really draw me into the story and I'll be seeing you was one of those amazing reads and I can't wait to read from the author . ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is the first book I have read by Beth Rinyu. It was interesting and had an original storyline which caught my attention.

The mysterious love and unknown connection between the characters pulled me in at the beginning. For me, however, it seemed a bit drawn out. There are a lot of details to keep straight but at the same time, it was an easy flowing read, that all came together in the end.

There are some great characters in here; I love Grandma Fitzpatrick, it is so sad, the life she’s been

• Wicked Truths (Hunt Legacy Duology, #2)
  • Love at First Fight
  • Artful Lies (Hunt Legacy Duology, #1)
  • Our Way
  • Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar, #2)
  • Who Will Save Your Soul: And Other Dangerous Bedtime Stories
  • The Wreckage of Us
  • Aries (The Zodiac Queen, #1)
  • Taurus (The Zodiac Queen, #2)
  • Ruthless Princess (Mafia Royals, #1)
  • Gemini (The Zodiac Queen, #3)
  • Cancer (The Zodiac Queen, #4)
  • Leo (The Zodiac Queen, #5)
  • Perfectly Adequate
  • Pieces of Us (Confessions of the Heart, #3)
  • Fool Me Twice
  • Unwanted
  • Choosing You (Pierced Hearts Duet, #2)
Ever since I can remember, I have always enjoyed Creative Writing. There was always something about being able to travel to a different place or become a different person with just the stroke of a pen - or in today's world a touch of the keyboard. I love creating deep characters who you will love or love to hate.

My life is not as interesting as my books or the characters in them, but then again w