Start by marking “Forever and Never (Magnolia Cove, #2)” as Want to Read:
Forever and Never (Magnolia Cove, #2)

Forever and Never (Magnolia Cove, #2)

Lars Bradby was supposed to be my forever.
That was before we found out he would become a father at the tender age of eighteen.

For years, he’d watched me.
For months, he’d wanted me.
For weeks, he’d chased me.

Relentless and infuriating, he turned my stubborn heart into something pliable and weak.
Sly and honest, he worked his way into my life as though he’d always planned t

To ask other readers questions about Forever and Never, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever and Never

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

She's always been a siren, singing to my deepest shadows, urging them to dance with hers since the very beginning.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'FOREVER AND NEVER' is the second full length young adult book in Ella Fields 'magnolia Cove' series. This is Daphne and Lars' story. Spoken in 'Dual POV's'
Image and video hosting by TinyPicI'll try and make this as spoiler free as I possibly can..This quickly went from a 5 star read to so much more!! And easily became a 2019 favourite!!

Like a shameless hooker I stalked this book to the ends of the earth whils
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ SIX STAR READ ALERT

Forever and Never from Ella Fields broke me. Like, literally broke me. When I finished I didn’t know which way was up ... My heart was both broken and full and this one goes straight into my Forever Favourites.

It’s only the second time in my life I’ve been tempted to flick to the end of a book. My heart was pounding so hard & I needed answers. I resisted. Just.

Daphne and Lars destroyed me in the best possible way. This story is the kind of NA Angst that makes my rea
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Now Live!!!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2FzTs6P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don’t want to be your boyfriend.

I want to be your world”.

From the moment I read the blurb for Forever and Never, I instantly fell in love. There was no warning, no easing into it, I fell heart first and I desperately craved the brilliant words that I knew this author was going to give me. Her storytelling feels like you’ve been wrapped up into the most luxurious blanket that was ever made and by encasing yourself in it, you immediately feel th
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS

Forever and Never is epic, it was intense,emotional,heartwarming and super hot.This story has all the feels, I cried, I laughed, I was frustrated and I swoon.This was unforgettable, a story with a meaning.This isn't a simple love story, it's so much more, it's a journey full of emotions.

description

Daphne and Lars stoe my heart and I was aching for both of them.Their chemistry is something else, their romance is heavy.There is a twist in the story that I didn't see it was coming and omg I was so emot
Keri Loves Books
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This wasn’t just another story. It was a heart-breaking and heart-warming emotional experience that you won’t be able to forget.

A beautifully written journey of young love, betrayal, hurt, hope, forgiveness and second chances. It will haunt you. You won’t be able to put it down, but you’ll need to take a break. You’ll be forced to feel all the emotions this story evokes. Then you’ll pick it back up and muscle on through the pain because the end is always worth the struggle to get there.

You read
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***COMING SOON - FULL REVIEW***

5+ Forever and Ever CROWNS

I’ve hit a great reading streak recently. Book after book of well-written, entertaining romances, but this one, Forever and Never knocked me over. This book had me living every heartbreak, every dumb decision, every moment of triumph with Lars and Daphne. And you know what I felt at the end? Bereft. I felt a hole in my heart because I didn’t want to let them go. I still don’t. Ella Fields has effectively ruined my reading mojo for a bit wi
Ri
Definitely in the top reads of 2019

I am at the point where there are not enough words to describe how much I love this author. I have been here since the very beginning and have read everything that she has ever written. Normally, I would say how she has grown from book one until now. Except, I would be lying because this author from the very first book has been in a league all her own. This book just showcased that. The stylistic choices she uses to make a sentence more than just words strung t
Erin Scorpio
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! The angst level is off the charts on this one. The back and forth between Daphne and Lars, the war they wage with not only each other but with themselves too.

Lars has had it bad for Daphne since the moment he met her, but she shows little to no interest, but something about him intrigues her. Reluctantly she starts something with him and before she knew it she and Lars were on the road, smooth at times,beautiful at others, but also filled with potholes and craters. Some you think they'll n
Rhonda Ziglar
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 FOREVER AND NEVER STARS!! My heart was shattered several time with all the ups and downs in this emotional read. Daphne and Lars will give you all the feels and love through their love story. Nobody writes heartfelt stories like Ella Fields, she is PHENOMENAL!! This is one book you need to 1-Click!! 💕
Jen
6++++++++++ Stars!!

“Forever’s a long time.”

“Not nearly long enough.”

I could describe Forever and Never by Ella Fields using all the words—the feelings, the heartache and pain, the love, the journey—and it still wouldn’t be enough to do this novel justice. Just when I’ve said , “This is it! This is my favorite Ella Fields book!”, the next one I read becomes my new favorite.

Forever and Never was real. It was raw. It gutted me at times. I was so immersed in Lars + Daphne’s world, I felt as if I was
Azalia
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a read!! Five stars for Ella Fields “Forever and Never!” This is book 2, in her Magnolia Cove series. Where do I even start with this book. Amazing chemistry between Lars and Daphne. Very intense from the beginning to the end. Romance to swoon and drool over. A story of first love that has all the ups and downs.(it wouldn’t be an Ella book with out her ups and downs) Ella writing just amazes me. It never fails to capture my heart and I love this story even with its downs. It’s part of the j ...more
Vanessa (nessreads)
6 “Cotton” Stars!!!

What are words? What is there left to say when you’ve said it all already. How can I continuously pour every emotion imaginable and have my heart shatter and say “enough already?” And the answer is never. When it comes to Ella Fields I will go to every and all the lengths possible to feel what she makes me feel. Why? Because I’m an addict to her writing and I need her words.

I honestly don’t know how I’m writing this seeing as I’m an emotional wreck. I’m drained both emotionall
***** EPIC BOOK HANGOVER *****

This book has left me in a daze. I am so emotionally drained, and I don't even know if I'm happy, sad, heartbroken, or probably all of the above. These characters were so raw and real. Lars & Daphne both shocked me to the point that I wanted to slap them, and made me fall for them. I miss them so much already. I left my heart and soul on the pages of this book.

Days later and I am still thinking about Lars & Daphne. They left me a hot mess. Be prepared to fee
Cindy M. Green
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Cotton & Picasso stars!

I ❤ #Dars

Honest to goodness, how does Ella do it. I want to know, I need to know how she manages to captivate my heart, breaks me in two and I keep coming back for more. Her words consume every part of me. I know it will hurt, I know I will be broken and I know she’ll patch my heart back together and send me on my way like she didn’t just squeeze it to pieces. Forever and Never is no exception, she has set the bar high with everything she’s written and she conti
Zilpha Owens
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Young love is exciting but usually never easy. Emotional reactions and decisions always come into play. The hurt sometimes so deep it stunts your breath. Ella Fields knows exactly how to take that young love and those emotions and put them on the page flawlessly. She’s extraordinary with the teenage condition. Forever and Never takes it even further.

I’m immediately hooked by Lars Bradby (and that’s saying something because Toby Hawthorne from Bittersweet Always has my heart). He’s much more tha
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Shelves: arcs
(ARC provided by author)

Anita _booktoread
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Do you know the line- ‘If you love something set it free, if it comes back it’s yours, if it doesn’t, it never was.’ About half way through this book all I could think was this line.

With Pretty Venom, Ella broke my heart before gently piecing me back together again. With Forever and Never, Ella obliterated me. I haven’t cried this much in ages. Before she stitched me back together. I love that it was Lars’ Mum that took him down a peg or two and made him see what was right in front of him.

I tru
Berry ♡ Nice
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing

From beginning to end this book had my heart fluttering, tightening and skipping beats.
#NoSpoilers = BUT this story has an element that I Freaken LOVE!! A trope some might call it.

Kissing this man could change a woman if she wasn’t careful.

This is an Epic Love Story.

Ella took hold of my heart from the beginning of Lars and Daphne story.
She squeezed the shit out of my heart, and it felt soooo good. Played with it. Kicked it around a little (or a lot 😬).
I didn't realize I wasn't breathing u
LianaReads blog
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ella definitely managed to leave me speechless with Forever and Never.

Another instalment from Magnolia Cove with Lars and Daphne as the main couple , it's the second book in the series but can be read as a stand-alone with no problem, although you might want to read Kiss and Break Up because some of the secondary characters are making appearances and it's something from their story.

As I was saying, I'm speechless because my favourite book by the author is Pretty Venom and I Never though I'll f
Annette Brignac
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*A TOP READ OF 2019*
*FOREVER FAVORITE*
*MUST READ*
*TOP 5 FAVORITE COUPLE OF ALL TIME*

When asked to choose a favorite book of this author’s... I never could. It would make me sick to have to choose between them as I love them all equally.

Then I read Forever and Never, and that changed.

This is my FAVORITE book by Ella Fields. Hands down. No question. And I hope I can do the book justice with this review...

Everything... from the plot, to the characters, to the concept, to the cover is just utter pe
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: ++5 / 5 stars

I was pretty sure from the very first chapter that Lars and Daphne would dethrown Quinn and Daisy for me and you know what? I was right! And as much as I love them, I'm not mad about this because Lars and Daphne - these two owned my heart from the get-go.

It's a known fact that Ella writes angst like no other author I know and she always packs her books with so many punches, you will never leave unscarred. It's also a known fact by now that I love it and live for it. But y'al
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
After that bomb was dropped in Kiss And Break Up we knew Lars Bradby and Daphne Morris' story would be a rollercoaster ride of epic proportions. And Lord is that an understatement! This story was so emotional and sexy but has the typical Ella Fields killer angst that we love and die a thousand deaths from. Lars and Daphne were absolutely incredible. This story was sweet, swoony, heartbreaking and ultimately uplifting but in Fields' fashion - she almost murdered me in the process!

Gah!! I always
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
“Seriously. I don’t need or want a boyfriend.”
I didn’t know why those words grated instead of pleased.
“I don’t want to be your boyfriend.” Her perfect brows jumped.
“Oh? So you merely want to fuck––”
“I want to be your world.”

Wowsa! Ella Fields has ramped up her steam in this gem! Wait until you meet Daphne and Lars!

Full review to come closer to release day.

Vivian
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"They say forever waits for nobody, but I didn't necessarily agree. If we could separate what was meant to happen from what could still happen, then forever would never be lost. It was merely altered.
After all, forever was just another word. An unstable, ever-changing word.
Only one thing could weather any storm and transcend time.
Love.
I'd do it all again. I'd try over and over again. Always. As long as it meant I'd end up here.
Because scars did fade, and in their wake, beauty unfurled and b
Marta Bo
I feel overwhelmed...

I feel love.
I feel hate.
I feel compassion.
I feel desire.
And I can't stand certain adult people, who are nothing more than selfish bastards.

My head is spinning like on freaking rollecoster.... my heart is in milion pieces... my soul just shattered into a freaking star dust - Ella Fields and her FAN is nothing less than BEAUTIFUL, BREATHTAKING, HEARTBREAKING and UNFORGETTABLE LOVE STORY !!!!

I want to read and re-read and re-re-read it all over again.... I'm still not ready to
Malene
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I needed this book! I’m on a high right now. Forever and Never checks all my boxes when it comes to NA romance. This is why I read the genre. Daphne and Lars gave me everything. All the feels. From heartbreak to irrevocable love. Yes, they are eighteen years old and are bound to fuck up and believe me they did. Both of them made mistakes. I cursed and was so pissed that I had to put my iPad down to take a breather but still I persevered cause I cared about these characters. I wanted them to rede ...more
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Shelves: favoritos, arc
English/spanish version

Ella Fields did it again, Forever and Never is everything I expected and more. My mind keeps spinning around these characters, and my heart broken, hurt, tore, barely survived the rollercoaster of emotions that is this story. It is as emotional, epic, and sexy as it is mind-blowing, but it also contains the anguish characteristic of the author, which kills me, but from which I cannot get enough and left me with an epic book hangover. OMG, I just could not put it down for a
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 “Ever and Ever” Stars

I have a new nickname for Ella Fields.......The Queen of Angst.....and she does it so deliciously that your emotions soar over the peaks and valleys of young love and all the complications that can arise. I adored how this story kept me tangled on the inside and kept me emotionally moved.

Daphne and Lars story is a moving one. The angst level is off the charts but the love that they discover is one that is a forever kind. They are young, high school, but sometimes you meet
Cali Gals
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dang it! This author has done it to me A-GAIN! She always takes me on a twisty-turny journey full of messy relationships and flawed human beings. Eek! I love it.

Did I mention flawed human beings? Gracious this story has some. Lars and Daphne leading the charge in this book. Thinking about them and this story fills me with emotions. Sigh.

To be candid I thought Daphne was a brat with a capital “B” at the beginning of this story. I was WRONG! Dang you Ms Fields for doing that to me. I tear up jus
Karina Giblin
⚠ This review contains blasphemy and swearing. Not your thing? Move on ⚠

Jesus... FUCK.
Three days on and I'm still struggling to sort my emotions out after reading this book.
EPIC BOOK HANGOVER.

We all have our automatic one click authors - Ella is one of mine.
We all have authors who we love so much we will drop everything to read their work - Ella is also one of mine.

It never ceases to amaze me that someone else's words can have such a huge impact on my day, whether it's good, bad or in this case
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Ella Fields is a mother and wife who lives in the land Down Under. While her kids are in school, you might find her talking about her characters to her cat, Bert, and dog, Grub.
She's a notorious chocolate and notebook hoarder who enjoys creating hard-won happily ever afters.

Stalk her here:

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/authorellafields/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ellafieldsa...

Twitter:
“It was forever, this love.
And all I could do was submit.”
0 likes