Start by marking “Forgiving Keven” as Want to Read:
Forgiving Keven

Forgiving Keven

(The Kennedy Boys #7)

She’s the one who got away. He’s the boy she can’t forget…
Cheryl

They say you never forget your first love, but I’m determined to prove Keven Kennedy is just a random boy from my past.

It’s not like I still think about him after all this time. Or daydream about how hot his kisses were and what it felt like to have his hands on my skin.

Nope, that’s not me. I’m in a
Published January 7th 2019

Start your review of Forgiving Keven
Dianne
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Chemistry, it’s all about the chemistry. Keven and Cheryl had it, but something went very, very wrong and their relationship imploded. Cheryl is now engaged to a wealthy man and Keven knows there is more to this guy than meets the eye and he will do whatever it takes to keep Cheryl safe. If only she could forgive him for his mistakes, maybe this time their chemistry will be perfect.

Siobhan Davis’ latest Kennedy boy soap opera, FORGIVING KEVEN is here and it is as over the top as every book
Siobhan Davis
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Releasing 7 Jan 2019. Preorder coming December 2018.

Check out the trailer here:

Siobhan
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I adore The Kennedy Boys series and have been holding out for this story. You see, Keven has always been my favourite of the boys, and I could not wait to see how his story played out. Sure, I was interested in all the stories, but I was truly desperate for Keven. I needed it, more than I needed any of the other books in the series – which is really something when you consider how desperate I’ve been for each of the books.

There was another thing that made me super excited for this one – Siobhan
Nadine
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs

I’d like to preface my review by saying that I have not read any of the previous novels in The Kennedy Boys companion series. Though Forgiving Keven is considered a standalone, I would definitely recommend reading the previous novels to appreciate the story and characters fully.

Forgiving Keven is a second chance romance between two characters that were involved in high school. I wish Davis would have included a few more memories or flashbacks of their past relationship to cement their
Courtney
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
The Kennedy Boys are like a guilty pleasure read for me. Forgiving Keven is the seventh book in this series, but can be read as a standalone. However, I highly, highly recommend reading them, in all order to get the true feel and understanding why I love those boys so much.

Keven was my second fave Kennedy and was so excited to read his story. While I know that Siobhan was trying to make this book more suspenseful and thrilling, it felt more dramatized than anything. And that's not a bad thing,
Patrice
Wow! Author Siobhan Davis has rocked my world again. This is only the second book of hers that I have read and she constantly keeps wanting to see what's going to happen next. Even though this is the 7th in a series, it can be read as a stand-alone. These are edgy, raw, New Adult books that are not for the prudish as her characters are "real world" twenty-somethings that talk the talk and walk the walk. Their language and actions don't detract from the story; but, gives more credence to the ...more
Kathryn Mitchell
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
UGH!!! Since I started reading through the KU app/ subscription, I've had adds for books popping up all over my FB page. 'Forgiving Keven' was the first of The Kennedy Boys to pop up for me. And thank goodness I read these books in order. They can be read as stand-alines, but to get the whole backstory of these handsome boys, start with 'Finding Kyler'. There, you'll be introduced to these mouth watering boys...turned men.

Okay, now to Keven. Faye had it right when she saw him walking around
Shayay
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this one! Keven is such a sweetheart! Keven messed up what he had with Cheryl in the past, but now that she's in his life again, he's not living without her. I love second chance romances, and these 2 have some great chemistry. I liked that Cheryl for the most part is a tough cookie; she's bad at reading people sometimes, but she's a good match for Keven. Besides Kyler, Keven has been the Kennedy book I've been waiting for, so it's great that Keven was wonderful. Keven and Cheryl have some ...more
Amber Hodges
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been following this series from the beginning and I can't stop reading them all! All of the books are full of suspense and twists, but this one takes the cake. I found myself biting my nails the whole time.

I loved Cheryl and I am glad I got to follow her POV to know what she was going through. There were times I wanted to shake her, but I understand why she does certain things and it made me like her even more. She was a true, real character, not one of those characters that are very
Brittani
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So I just finished this a few hours ago and at first I thought, okay I’m going to let this sink in for a day before I write my review but then I realized I couldn’t wait!

Each time I read the next installment of the Kennedy boys, I think “okay..this one is turning into my favorite..” and I thought the same thing with this one too!

Until I got to the very very end and I thought to myself “Ah crap..the next one is gonna be my favorite I think..”

I mean, how is that possible?

OKAY so about THIS book
Cynthia Villarreal Ortiz
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So Good.

This book was very interesting. Like all the Kennedy books are but this one was a bit more intense..Cheryl and Keven's story was so good.
meghann
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I just love every book in this series. I am so glad there are so many Kennedy brothers, and that they each get at least one book devoted to them. Keven was one that we did not really know too much about based on the previous six books. He was definitely mysterious, and it was a lot of fun getting to know him in this one.

The stakes were high in this book, and some of the things that happened were beyond horrifying. I did love having Eva as part of the story. That girl is fierce. It was great
Danni Rogers
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heart wrenching, thrilling, and addictive as heck! I love the dark love stories that is the Kennedy boys!
I adored this story. Keven and Cheryl are so broken at the start! You can tell their hearts were totally broken being a part. Keven is so passionate & you can easily see how he’d be all consuming. I love how the dark moments in this book are evened out with the moments of love and passion. I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a good romance!
Shasta Hope
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I Voluntarily Reviewed an advance Reader Copy of this book!

I love a good Siobhan Davis book. Frogiving Keven was just that. A great book. Great suspense. Second chance love story and the entire Kennedy Family around to help and protect their loved ones. It was beautiful! Cheryl and Keven will keep you on your toes and you will fall in love with Keven.
shelby
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I have been eagerly devouring this series. I was a little unsure with the first book. But holy cow. I jumped in and once I started I couldn’t put it down. This whole series is fantastic. I have now read the entire series in 3 days and can not wait for Keanu’s book.
Judy
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series.
Kathy A. Boerschinger
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

This is the hard part when you love the series and you have to wait for the next books for months it's too hard but it will be worth the wait!!
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
I was really hoping to love this book because the writing was brilliant but unfortunately I was pretty peeved.

Keven Kennedy is all alpha male. He discovers his high school sweetheart is in danger and he jumps at the opportunity to save her. He screwed up and he lost the only girl he has ever loved and he wants her back. Cheryl had her heart broken beyond repair by Keven. She is currently engaged to someone else but she can’t forget about her first love. Although something is shady about her
Queen B
Dec 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you’ve been following my jibberish along for a while, you’ve probably picked up that the “second chance romance” trope is not my favorite. I just hate the thought of all that wasted time due to some sort of misunderstanding.

In the case of Forgiving Keven, I think the time apart for Cheryl and Keven was needed. Time to grow and mature; to realize what truly matters.

Forgiving Keven is a good blend of thrills and suspense, heart wrenching emotions, and sexual chemistry. Keven is a technical
Secretly Adorkable Readers
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cheryl and Keven's story is here! I read this a year ago and forgot to review but here it goes...

The Kyler collection is one of my favorite angsty twisted stories about 7 Kennedy brothers and their background. This is the oldest brother Keven. When you are young, you live and learn. Keven messed up big time and broke Cheryl's heart when they were dating years ago but he found her again and he is determined to win her back. Will Cheryl forgive him or will the old hurts return?
Kathryn Linke
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Forgiving Keven is a second chance romance, and the seventh title in The Kennedy Boys series. Keven and Cheryl's story is full of drama, intrigue, suspense, and danger, with twists and turns aplenty that will keep you completely engaged.

Keven is intelligent, protective, confident, strong and loving. He recognises the mistakes of his youth an is prepared to do anything to win the woman of his dreams, even if it's making himself vulnerable.

Cheryl is strong, determined, hardworking and fierce.

I
Avidez Literaria
Jan 07, 2019 rated it liked it
“Answer me one thing, Cheryl.” His eyes drill into me, and I’m ensnared by the intensity of his gaze. “Do you love him like you loved me?”

Keven Kennedy may descend from a wealthy and famous family, but his charm will not save him from the situation he is in: arrested by the FBI for his illegal actions in the past. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Avoid jail time in exchange for services rendered, being an agent. Keven could refuse the offer and let his lawyers perform their magic.
Luisa Rivas
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this seventh installment of the Kennedy Boys series, we finally get Keven’s story. Keven and Kaden are the Kennedy boys we know the least because when the stories started to unfold, they were away at University, so they were not present much. They felt somewhat mysterious to me. As the books progressed we see a little more of them, until the issue of their biological father explodes. Keven went into a downward spiral that took him into a dark place and into making bad choices. These bad ...more
Donna
“No one else ever measured up to you, and, even if I had found someone worthy, how could I be with her when I’m still madly in love with you?”

Keven Kennedy and Cheryl Keeland knew each other, and then dated in high school. They were very much in love, until one stupid mistake in senior year...a mistake that should NEVER have happened. Now Keven is faced with a decision to work for the FBI... but all he sees is an opportunity to save Cheryl and to tell her what he should have told her senior
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Forgiving Keven is the seventh book in the totally addictive Kennedy Boys series by Siobhan Davis. Each book can be read as standalone but I do recommend reading the series. It’s one of my favorites! The drama. The family. The heat. The emotion. The twists. It has it all. I have been following the series from the beginning and have loved every book.

Keven Kennedy is in deep shit. So deep that the FBI have him by the balls. But when he finds out what they need from him, he signs on the dotted
Louise  O
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Forgiving Keven is the 7th book in the Kennedy Boy’s Series and even though it is classified as a standalone I highly recommend that you go back to the begin and go on the amazing journey that is the Kennedy family. Davis has become a one click author for me and each and everyone of her books have pulled me in.

For years Keven has been breaking the law, illegally using his amazing computer skills to his advantage weather it be to protect his family or pay a debt to the wrong kind of people. When
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
Siobhan Davis releases another OUTSTANDING romance with the second chance romance, Forgiving Keven. As a newer Siobhan Davis reader, I haven’t read the previous books in the series, but I can tell you that I absolutely loved this one! Siobhan has a way of writing that sexy, sweet, angsty and amazing—I literally wish I could start from her first book and binge read everything she’s written because I am in aw of her stories.

Forgiving Keven is different from the previous books I have had the
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Since I'm a HUGE fan of the brilliant Siobhan Davis, I'm not surprised that she's written another epic story, but I'm stating it for any who hasn't discovered that fact for themselves yet. Forgiving Keven has everything in it to make it the perfect read. See, Keven had it all at one point, a great childhood, and that once in a lifetime love with Cheryl, until some news sent him spiraling him into some very bad choices that had him losing that love, and almost losing everything else. Now, some ...more
Holly
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mrs Davis has done it again. I fell in love with the Kennedy boys not that long after starting “Finding Kyler” and it just keeps getting better. The way these books are written really sucks you into the story and you can easily get lost in the crazy and emotional ride that continues to feature throughout this series (I know I did). The tease for this book that features at the end of “Seducing Kaden” left me counting down the days until release day and “Forgiving Keven” is another absolute page ...more
Angelina
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Kennedy Boys has been my favourite series from the moment I picked up Finding Kyler, so I was really excited when I discovered we'd be getting Keven's story as I was in need of my next KB fix. This is a series where each book is just as good as the previous, but each boy still brings a different story to the table. Each boy stands out on his own and readers are spoilt for choice about who they like the most. For me, Kyler always came first, but was closely followed by Brad. However, both ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• PRES (Bay Falls High - the Rulz #1)
  • Unbreakable (Haven Falls #6)
  • Undeniable (Haven Falls #5)
  • Unstoppable (Haven Falls #7)
  • Unforgettable (Haven Falls #4)
  • UNTamed (Bay Falls High #3)
  • Play With Me (Diamond In The Rough #1)
  • Untameable (Haven Falls #3)
  • Hidden Creek Darkness (Hidden Creek High #3)
  • When Rivals Love (Bayshore Rivals, #3)
  • The Lie (Kings of Linwood Academy #2)
  • When Rivals Lose (Bayshore Rivals #2)
  • The Risk (Kings of Linwood Academy #3)
  • Hidden Creek Cry (Hidden Creek High #7)
  • Broken Hill Hearts (Broken Hill High #4)
  • Promise Me (Diamond In The Rough #2)
  • Betrayal Academy (The Boys of Westview Academy #4)
  • Hidden Creek Secrets (Hidden Creek High #1)
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new romance releases. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She is

The Kennedy Boys (10 books)
  • Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #1)
  • Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #2)
  • Keeping Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #3)
  • Loving Kalvin (The Kennedy Boys, #4)
  • Saving Brad (The Kennedy Boys, #5)
  • Seducing Kaden (The Kennedy Boys, #6)
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • Adoring Keaton (The Kennedy Boys #9)
  • Reforming Kent (The Kennedy Boys #10)