Start by marking “Realigned (Coming Home, #1)” as Want to Read:
Realigned (Coming Home, #1)

Realigned

(Coming Home #1)

Escape with Shaun and Mitch in outback Australia as they discover it sometimes takes time, distance, and interfering family to help them realign.

After eight years of living in America, it’s time for Shaun to return home to his family’s farm in outback Australia. He has a decision to make: continue working his dream job with NASA or move back for a corporate job and his fam
ebook
Published March 28th 2019 (first published March 13th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Realigned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Realigned

Start your review of Realigned (Coming Home, #1)
Coco.V
Apr 10, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (4/10/2019)! 🎁
books are love
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was sweet and adorable..I like that there was no angst. No instalove but two friends who had unrequited feelings and they were finally after years of not seeing one another were going to see where their feelings took them.

Shaun was back home after eight years away. he was smart and kind and also a family guy. Even though he was away from them, he was still close to them. His family was fun and loving. Outgoing and close. Shaun was back to see them and mull over a change in his future. A dec
Natalina Reis
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a super quick read but long enough for me to fall in love with the two main characters. It's a sweet and steamy friends to lovers story (my favorite trope) and my only complaint is that it was so short, lol. Mitch's and Shaun's friendship and love for each other comes through loud and clear and I got to say I loved the fact that they didn't rush into bed together as soon as they revealed their feelings to each other. Instead they "realigned" themselves and their relationship after being ...more
Gerry
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thoroughly wonderful.

Well written, well paced and great characters. The angst, the recovered love and the heat were intense. Would love more.
Dee
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short, hot and sweet!

Such a good, short story! It manages to include family, a tiny bit of past hurt/comfort, humour and 2 lovable MCs. Really enjoyed reading this. Will look for more by Ms. Seymour 🤗
Sallie Page
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

Well this was a quick little read, I guess short but sweet. I would have enjoyed a bit more depth in the story, though it was well written and enjoyable
Janis Guerrero
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Second Chances!

The thought of going home, after years of being away, is terrifying, especially if home means more than a place. I loved the tension of unrequited love! With the relief of finding out that it is not one-sided. I think every reader out there can relate to this story! Amazingly sweet with a touch of steam! Its perfect!
Annemarie Suchey
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, m-m
This was a wonderful second chance story! My only issue is I wish there was an epilogue showing them settled and happily committed. Shaun and Mitch deserve a real HEA!!
Tracie R
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
A promising start to the Coming Home series, Realigned, is my first read by Becca Seymour. A great read, I was so glad I chance reading this story. Shaun and Mitch finally have a chance to be honest with how they feel but after ten years how much has changed. I loved these characters and the support characters around them. I look forward to exploring many more stories by this author
Bo
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Second Chance is Best

Quick, sweet, and ultimately quite hot second chance romance in the Outback as Shaun returns home for what he thinks is a family visit after spending eight years in the USA as a major geek at NASA.

No sooner does he approach his town than he is pulled over by a police cruiser, and who is behind the wheel? His former best friend Mitch, now a cop, and as it turns out a bit of a spider in a web that is being spun waiting for Shaun to tumble into.

That's as much as I'm giving you
Pat
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
A short but extra sweet second chance romance between these two Aussies .
Shaun and Mitch always had so much feelings for each, other after years apart their love and passion crash will this is enough for Shaun to stay home not go back to the States to NASA?
Will Mitch be able to convince Shaun or will Shaun need no convincing?
The outback of Australia is stunning being an Aussie I was lost in this lovely short read..
Leslie Sanchez
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic story.

The story was short, but full of feeling with wonderful characters. I loved Shaun's family. How open, honest and loving they are with each other. Mitch was so thoughtful and selfless. I loved how they were able to pick up where they left off, plus some. I recommend this book if you're looking for a quick, feel good romance.
Cynthia
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Story

Two friends finally get the chance on having a relationship. One went to the U S to work for NASA, the other stayed in Australia. Now the one is home for a visit and is being asked to stay.
Kristin Grella
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

This was a great quick read. Friends to lovers are some of my favorite and this one didn't disappoint. I loved Mitch and Shaun and I didn't want their story to end. Loved it!
Saffron Blu
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm
A sweet and light read
This was a quick easy read that managed to take me away from my worries if only for a little while and come on isn't that the reason we pick up books in the first place? I loved Mitch and Shaun's story and look forward to reading more from this new author.
Carlos Quinones
I really wanted to like this.

Like the title says I really really wanted to like this. It was, just like a story that never grew.
Raven
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fun intriguing read. I would love to read more about this couple.
cmbookdiva
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
I want more. This one ended too soon.
Claudia Lezár
Oct 30, 2019 rated it liked it
3,5*

PLEASE READ MY RATING SYSTEM!!!

To my ratings:
A 3,5* is clicked with a 4* but in review marked as 3,5*:

5* - very very good and rare (it would be a Blow-Away-book like ‘Jesse's Smile’ or ‘Joey’ from Angelique Jurd, ‘Save the the kids’ series
from EM Leya, ‘Love’s Tethered Heart’ from C.L. Etta or ‘Liberty’ from Seth King),
it's like an A+

4* - very good and will be often reread and is a WOW-book with interesting plot and surprises (like most of Andrew Grey books and Davidson Kings 'Haven Hart'-se
Pat
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Romantic and Funny

I enjoyed reading how Shaun and Mitch who was childhood friends became lovers after an eight year separation. This was a short story, but a true friends to lovers tale.
Sarah Bolfer
Apr 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short and simple

I would have liked this story if it were a little longer with more ending to the story. It was short and sweet but just a little too simple for me. There didn't seem to be any drama, so if that's what you're looking for, this is your book!
Aimie
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Full review coming soon.
Shirley (Secret Squirrel)
This was really good, just ended way too quickly
Nic
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, mm, free
A fun little freebie that left me wanting more. Love books set in Australia, particularly the rural and outback areas.
P3
Dec 04, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not really a book

This felt like a an extended epilogue to a story I missed. I wished Becca had made a little more effort to write a real book.
Louise
His Boy!

Lovely Aussie story of two men, one the Cop and one returning home for a holiday having worked at NASA for eight years.
Shane
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was good, very sweet

But wow, was just getting started in the "renewed" relationship then it's over. Still sweet just would have liked more after the reconnect..
 Elektra | My Trending Books
A short story that won't dissapoint

A short story that won't dissapoint... Well that's a lie I wanted more of that story and more heat. Definitely worth reading loved it
Nicole
Sweet story of two friends coming back together.
Luvbooks
Jul 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short easy read

A nice quick love story of second chance love.Mitch and Shaun finally decided to be honest about their feelings about each after been apart for a few years.

• Tonight
  • Right Back Where (Welcome to Alvarado Book 1)
  • Mr. Jaguar
  • Tempting Fate: A Love in Eden Short
  • Save the Date
  • Why Love Matters
  • Winter Chill
  • Something Borrowed (Fake It till You Make It #1)
  • Broken Strings (Chords of Chaos, #1)
  • More Than Christmas (Michigan Seasons #1)
  • The Best Friend (Red's Tavern, #1)
  • Our Secret Wedding (Sky High Scaffolders, #1)
  • Trust Me, I Hate You (Men of Fort Dale, #2)
  • Fake It 'Til You Make It
  • The Proof Is the Way It Hurts
  • You for Christmas
  • Synchronicity
  • Wrangled (Spruce Texas #4)
Becca Seymour lives and breathes all things book related. Usually with at least three books being read and two WiPs being written at the same time, life is merrily hectic. She tends to do nothing by halves so happily seeks the craziness and busyness life offers.

Living on her small property in Queensland with her human family as well as her animal family of cows, chooks, and dogs, Becca appreciate

Coming Home (2 books)
  • Amalgamated (Coming Home, #2)

News & Interviews