Start by marking “Symmetry (Science Series #1)” as Want to Read:
Symmetry (Science Series #1)

Symmetry (Science Series #1)

Susy finds herself deep within CERN, isolated with no recollection of her past. Her dear cousin and only friend, leaves unexpectedly and bestows upon her a mysterious key-like jewel as a farewell gift. His sudden departure drives her to escape from the facility where she encounters the members of the Honorary Knight Order.

They have searched in every corner of Earth for
Published April 14th 2017 by KDP Publishing Platform (first published February 8th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Symmetry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Symmetry

Start your review of Symmetry (Science Series #1)
Annastew1144hotmail.com
Symmetry is what I like about fantasy fiction. It is imaginative, has lots of action and the characters are really colourful. This is apparently the start of a new series and if this first book is anything to go by I can see it becoming very popular.

I can't see it is wholly original as a theme, but it is really well written and held my attention all the way through with some unique twists that really stand out. I am hoping there will be another one very soon.
Simon
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Symmetry was quite a quick read for me. I got so absorbed in it that time simply flew by. It is a an original mix of Science Fiction and fantasy which I thought was really clever. This is the start of a new series and if the first book is anything to go by I am very much looking forward to the rest.
Anthony
Mar 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As I started reading this book I was instantly hooked. The initial chapters introduced the central characters in an interesting manner and the reader is quickly immersed into the action. The story soon exploded into a full-blown fantasy adventure which captivated my imagination through its vivid descriptive style. As the story developed I realised it was aimed more towards a female reader but by this stage I just had to keep reading and find out what would happen to the central character. I’m ...more
Helene Von
Apr 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An epic fantasy that has it all. This will definitely become a best seller!

I am a big fanatic of fantasy books. When I started to read ‘Symmetry’ it immediately had me hooked as I connected with the characters and without a doubt I knew it was a book for me. The story line constantly keeps evolving in new twists and adventures and it also left room for me to use my own imagination. I really hope there will be a sequel to this story! I highly recommend it.
KayBee's  Bookshelf
Apr 03, 2019 rated it liked it
This story was not my normal read. I’m no expert when it comes to fantasy fiction, much less science fiction. This author appears to have combined both into an imaginative tale of young Susy who spent too much time on earth. Her stay not only affected the earth but her powers & memory as well. The author did a solid job of setting up this series, the overall plot and introducing the characters to us. It doesn’t take long for the story to pick up in action so you’ll need to pay attention. ...more
Dawn Milligan
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read! I enjoyed the story TM wove in this book and look forward the the next one! Some great characters!
Kelly Chini
Nov 23, 2019
Katy Rowan
is currently reading it
Feb 13, 2020

• Bewitched Incubus Mate (MatchMater Paranormal Dating App Book 2)
  • Apocalypse the Betrayal (The Power of Twelve, #4)
  • Captive Monster (Blood Moon Academy, #1)
  • The Fallacy: The Philistine Heart (Book 7)
  • A Reverse Harem Romance Collection
  • Prom Fright (The Merlin Academy for Delinquent Paranormals Book 1)
  • Divide and Conquer (Champions of Elonia #1)
  • New Moon (Alpha Wolf Academy, #1)
  • Immortal Creatures
  • An Unwilling Bride: A Medieval Highland Romance (Highlander's Honor Book 1)
  • Tate's Tale (Sexy Sins Retreat Book 1)
  • Chosen By Them (Between Rebels #3; Planet Athion)
  • Blood of a Promise (Kings of Sterling #1)
  • The Wanted: An Enchanted Magic Novel
  • Savior's Spell: A fae and fur urban fantasy (Spellcaster Series Book 1)
  • Shadows of Green & Gold
  • The Wolf of Ashford Manor
  • The Royal Her
T.M. Caruana also writes as Therese Caruana.