Start by marking “Cada suspiro” as Want to Read:
Cada suspiro

Cada suspiro

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  28,180 ratings  ·  2,686 reviews
Hope Anderson se encuentra en la encrucijada de su vida. A sus treinta y seis años mantiene una relación amorosa con un cirujano desde hace casi seis años. Sin planes de boda a la vista, a su padre le han diagnosticado ELA, por lo que Hope decide pasar una semana en Sunset Beach, Carolina del Norte, donde, además de poner en venta la casa familiar, tendrá que tomar las dec ...more
Paperback, Colección Novela, 240 pages
Published December 2018 by Roca editorial (first published October 16th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Cada suspiro, please sign up.
Amy I agree with you. "Tricked" is the perfect word, and I do resent it. However, having said that, I'm glad he admitted it at the end. I would have been…moreI agree with you. "Tricked" is the perfect word, and I do resent it. However, having said that, I'm glad he admitted it at the end. I would have been even more upset to have found out later from another source. (less)

·  28,180 ratings  ·  2,686 reviews

Melissa
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There are stories that rise from mysterious, unknown places, and others that are discovered, a gift from someone else.

Found near a sandy dune, on an actual stretch of North Carolina beach, sits a community mailbox—owned by no one and everyone. A character in its own right, Kindred Spirit rests atop a driftwood post, waiting to share the hopes and dreams entrusted by past visitors, along with this resounding message: love endures.

Letters and photocopied drawings available for perusal during th
Mischenko
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Spoilers ahead!

I just finished Every Breath this morning and it turned out to be pretty good. Once I got about half way through I was leary with the direction the book was taking, but by the end it came together nicely.

Hope is in a relationship that she isn't exactly content with. Her boyfriend Josh doesn't seem to be committing and after six years she wonders what their future holds. Her dad has been diagnosed with a debilitating health condition and she doesn't know how much time they have le
Brooke — brooklynnnnereads
I loved this novel. For those that enjoy a timeless, classic, romantic love story....check this one out. From the beginning author’s introduction from Nicholas Sparks to the very end, I was fully enraptured and captivated. As so many important novels do, it had me thinking about life and circumstance throughout reading and left me with similar questioning thoughts once I turned the last page.

This book has all the makings of a love story to remember from the characters’ strength, resilience, and
Lola
This was a simple and yet very unique love story. The love story itself was complex, as much happened around it, but the idea of having two people meet, fall in love and then go through hardships will not boggle anyone’s mind. It’s the events that lead to those things that will fascinate the readers and make them read on and on and on until they finish this book in a single day.

That’s what happened to me. I don’t know if it’s because I was procrastinating with my school work or because this trul
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Every Breath
Series: Standalone
Author: Nicholas Sparks
Release date: October 16, 2018

Every Breath had a lot of promise to be a big winner for me, but unfortunately it didn't reach my expectations. Based on the synopsis, it sounded like an emotional ill-fated love story with the potential for a second chance later in life. How long can a dream survive? it poses.

Mistakes were inevitable, and she’d concluded that regrets could impart important lessons in life, if one was willing to learn fro
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

In the romantic tradition of The Notebook and Nights in Rodanthe Nicholas Sparks brings us EVERY BREATH which Is a full length, stand alone romance novel.

Like previous novels by this author he has such an uncanny knack of weaving a magic spell over his readers Every Breath is no different, unique in every way, it drew me in as soon as I started reading it.

In this we’re introduced to forty two year old Tru, an uncon
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars ⭐ ...more
An Aussie Book Nerd
I really wanted to give this 5 stars before I read it, because I love Nic Spark books. However, this one had just a little too much unbelievable sap for me. Too far fetched.

I disliked the 20year fast forward as well.

I’m both disappointed and pleased. I liked it in spots and I disliked it 🤷🏽♀
Amanda - Mrs B's Book Reviews
*https://mrsbbookreviews.wordpress.com
The king of contemporary romance fiction returns with a brand new love story titled, Every Breath. This is a love at first sight classic romance, that sees destiny play a huge role in shaping the lives of two individuals, Tru and Hope. Sparks describes his latest novel as ‘a classic story of lovers long denied’. I think this quote perfectly summarises what you can expect when you pick up Every Breath.

The latest novel from Nicholas Sparks begins with
Dale Harcombe
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After six years with her boyfriend Josh, Hope Anderson is not sure what comes next. Far too often the relationship between her and Josh is one that fluctuates between on and off. She needs to decide what she wants and how much she is prepared to invest in a relationship that seems to be going nowhere. The other main character is Tru (short for Truitt) Wallis, a safari guide, who has lived for many years in Zimbabwe, a country he has no intention of leaving. That is, until a letter from a man cla ...more
Megan Johnson
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'll be the first to admit I'm generally not a Nicholas Sparks fan. "They're all the same," Ive said over and over. To be honest, this one's not that much different - North Carolina, two people fall in love ridiculously fast, oh no something bad happens, it's all good cause something good happens too.

But maybe that predictability was what I was in the mood for cause I actually really enjoyed this one. Still not sure why I picked it up but hey, I it worked out.
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

Every Breath is the first Nicholas Sparks book I have read. I wanted to love it but, unfortunately, I was underwhelmed.

The author wants us to believe that Tru and Hope fall passionately in love after spending two days together. It is not entirely improbable, but to me it felt more like two strangers forming a wonderful bond of friendship rather than starting a romance. Any sparks are tepid at best, and the declarations of love come out of left field.

The story is rushed, but it also se
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
🔹The destiny that matters most in anyone’s life is the one concerning love.🔸
- Nicholas Sparks

“Demasiadas pessoas passavam as suas vidas a desempenhar um papel que pensavam que deviam desempenhar, em vez de serem simplesmente quem eram.”
“Too many people spent their lives performing a role they thought they were supposed to play, as opposed to simply being who they were.”
- Hope Anderson

* * *
“Gostaria que as coisas tivessem sido diferentes para nós, mas parece que o destino fez outros planos. No e
Suzanne
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a beautiful story. It just shows you how small the world can be at times. Once I started reading it, I didn’t stop. A quick one sitting read.

One thing I thoroughly enjoyed about this one was Nicholas Sparks’ personal words within the book. It really indicated how moved he was by the true story that inspired him in writing this book. It was lovely. There’s really no other way to put it.

My quick and simple overall: devastatingly beautiful ok so many fronts.
Meg (Megarybooks)
Aún me cuesta entender por qué me gustó tanto este libro, pero es que los amores imposibles para mi son mi placer culpable y el autor ha escrito un romance que me caló hasta los huesos. Debe ser por que no es una novela juvenil y siento que la historia tiene mucho peso, pero tanto Tru como Hope se van a quedar un buen tiempo en mi mente y en mi corazón!

Reseña completa: https://megarybookss.blogspot.com/201...
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Eeep - finally another Nicholas Sparks book!

I just love his stories. A WALK TO REMEMBER was the book that started my reading addiction back in 2002 or somewhere around that time.

description

Every Breath is really heartbreaking and sad and moving and hopeless but also full of hope and love and family and loss and ... so much. Full of all those beautiful and heartbreaking things a Nicholas Sparks book needs.☺

We start with 42 year old Zimbabwe tour guide Tru. He's the grandson of one of the countries' richest
Kayla Fabian
This book was just okay for me. Interesting enough to keep me reading but I never connected with the characters. And instead of finding their story wildly romantic, I found it way too unrealistic. Normally that doesn’t bother me but when even the conversations between characters seem forced and awkward, nothing hits home for me. I didn’t even shed a single tear for what I’m guessing was supposed to be the emotional bombshell at the end. First of all, I saw it coming and secondly, I just didn’t c ...more
Kelly K
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Justine Ridder
My least favorite Nicholas Sparks book for sure. The story begins with what you believe is Nicholas Sparks finding a letter at Kindred Spirits in North Carolina. He feels like he must find this person to talk to first get their full story then to them about possibly writing a book on this story. He ends up getting permission, and the story officially begins. This book was insta-love which I really dislike. I felt like the book was incredibly rushed and didn't connect to either of the characters. ...more
Erin Clemence
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The saccharine sweet, endearingly romantic Nicholas Sparks is back with his latest novel, “Every Breath”.

Hope has retreated to her parents’ cottage in North Carolina, to prepare for the wedding of her best friend and to think about her life. Abandoned by her long-time boyfriend, she desperately wishes for a child and begins to question her life choices. Tru Walls has been working on an African game reserve most of his life, when out of the blue, he receives a letter from his biological father,
Sheyla ✎

“The destiny that matters most in anyone’s life is the one concerning love.”

Every Breath is a tear jerker. You have been warned!

For the longest time, I resisted reading Nicholas Sparks novels. I had seen the movies like A Walk to Remember, Message in a Bottle, Dear John and The Notebook. So I knew his main characters either didn't stay together or one of them died. As a true romantic, this really hurt my heart. Then, I read The Longest Ride, See Me, and Two by Two and I became a fan of his s
Kathryn
If you want a good love story, set in recent times, then you reach for Nicholas Sparks. This book will probably be considered one of his best books. It is obvious to this reader that tremendous time was invested in its researching and composing this story. The characters are interesting and their story is intriguing. Sparks excels at creating atmosphere as well. This story has movie potential and I would not be surprised if the sales are high that sharp producers may consider this a slam dunk!

Fo
Gina *loves sunshine*
I’ve been pretty critical of Nicholas Sparks’ last few books. I have always admired his novels and credited him for being such a force in the Romance genre, as a male author I think it is so unique!! I’ll probably repeat myself again but when he wrote The Notebook, Message in a Bottle, The True Believer duet, nights in Rodanthe, his memoir 3 weeks with my brother - he really upped his game, those were all my favorites!!! And I have to remember that all authors have their set of phenomenal books, ...more
Emily Moretti
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nicholas Sparks, you never cease to amaze me. With your words you create worlds and stories I could never even imagine, and in a few pages you make us read about the love of a lifetime. And “Every Breath” is just another example of how great and unique your writing skills are. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making me believe and fall in love with love itself at every turning page.
Haley
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“It’s because of you, after all, that I now believe in miracles. With us, I want to believe that anything will always be possible.”

I remember the first Nicholas Sparks novel I ever read. I was in 6th grade (2003) and I picked up A Walk to Remember at Walmart. It was the movie tie in cover, with Mandy Moore and Shane West holding hands— which I still have to this day. I read the whole book that night and begged my mom to buy me the movie, and thankfully, she did. I think I watched that movie
Marc Bougharios
Romance novels aren’t really my genre but I’ve heard a lot of good things about Nicholas Sparks and thought it was time to try and read a novel by him. That’s not the only reason I picked this book, but also because the story seemed really nice and it seemed like something I would enjoy reading.

What I liked most about this novel is that it’s a true story and it’s just such a cute little romance novel with an equal amount of sad moments involved. It’s so pure and Sparks writes so beautifully it’
Sherri Thacker
Whenever I read a Nicholas Sparks book, it is ALWAYS a 4-5 star book for me so I was excited when my library got this in so fast and I was first on the wait list!! This book is fabulous!! A beautiful love story !! 5 stars!!!
La Narradora
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Desgarradora y preciosa historia. He llorado a mares con ella aunque al principio me costo engancharme por la extensa narración del autora, en cuanto la pareja protagonista se junta es todo precioso y a la vez triste... Es sencillamente, Nicholas Sparks. Coged pañuelos, pero merece la pena. Reseña completa en https://www.lanarradora.com/2019/02/r...
Thyago | MrsMargotBlog
Um livro que não foge muito ao que já se espera de Nicholas Sparks e mais uma vez este autor tem a capacidade de criar os seus protagonistas masculinos, fortes, cativantes, irresistíveis, românticos, sensíveis, bastante utópico mas que eu gosto particularmente (nem que isso destrua o romance de qualquer pessoa, porque toda a gente quer um ser desses e ele não existe), Tru é um excelente exemplar disso, doce, determinado, sensível, apaixonado, forte e acaba por cativar mais que a protagonista fem ...more
Cassie-Traveling Sister-
I can always rely on Nicholas sparks for a beautifully written love story, one that makes me cling to every word cry and laugh and just never want to put the book down and miss the characters as soon as I close the book when I’m finished reading. Every breath introduces us to Tru Walls who travels from Zimbabwe to North Carolina to meet his biological father. Here he meets Hope Anderson. The five days Tru and Hope spend together will forever change their lives . This book was heartwarming and al ...more
Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks 1 11 Jan 31, 2019 07:45AM
Book club questions 1 25 Jan 03, 2019 03:46AM
  • When We Were Young (The Baxter Family, #4)
  • The Noel Stranger (The Noel Collection, #2)
  • Every Time You Go Away
  • Beach House Reunion (Beach House, #5)
  • Winter in Paradise (Paradise, #1)
  • Cottage by the Sea
  • Sunset Beach
  • Beautiful Disaster
  • The Friends We Keep
  • California Girls
  • Unforgettable You (Silver Springs, #5)
  • Never Have I Ever
  • Between You and Me
  • Dear Wife
  • The First Lady
  • Someone Knows
  • Run Away
  • Under Currents

Nicholas Sparks is one of the world’s most beloved storytellers. All of his books have been New York Times bestsellers, with over 105 million copies sold worldwide, in more than 50 languages, including over 75 million copies in the United States alone.

Sparks wrote one of his best-known stories, The Notebook, over a period of six months at age 28. It was published in 1996 and he followed with the n

“A life, after all, is simply a series of little lives, each of them lived one day at a time, and every single one of those days has choices and consequences. Piece by piece, those decisions help to form the people we become.” 15 likes
“Falling in love is the easy part; making that love last amid life’s varied challenges is an elusive dream for many.” 12 likes