Start by marking “Physical Therapy (Red Hot Read Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Physical Therapy (Red Hot Read Book 4)

Physical Therapy

(Red Hot Read #4)

I never expected my doctor to be the cure.

One more rage-fuelled outburst and I risk losing everything. Which is why I’ve agreed to see the shrink my sister suggested.

I expected some dowdy old woman to psycho-analyze me while I lay on a couch.

I sure didn’t expect a curvy, hot-blooded woman that has me begging to bend her over the furniture.

Sometimes the best therapy
Published March 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Physical Therapy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Physical Therapy

Start your review of Physical Therapy (Red Hot Read Book 4)
Vera M
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well the Doctor is in!!
Super hot and steamy!! Mix in a little taboo and you have a home run!!
Max Henry does not disappoint with this book!!
Great characters!!
Fantastic storyline!!
A must read!!
Payne’s Bookworm Reviews (Samantha Payne)
I just love reading Max’s books, especially these stories from her Red Hot Read series. They are jam packed of steamy, hot, sexy moments.

Physical Therapy is about Boe and Edith. Boe has been ordered by the state to see a therapist for anger management in hopes of rehabilitation or face jail time. Boe thought he has it all figured out that therapy was a waste of time and that no Doctor would be able to tell him or give him anything to help him. But what he Neve expected was to meet Edith. Edith i
Lisa Staples
These quick steamy reads from Max Henry have a little of everything for everyone's tastes and this offering is no exception.
A touch of enemies-to-lovers, some forbidden elements, add in a little dominance and submission and this story ticks a whole lot of delicious boxes delivered with the seamless ease and well built storyline that is always guaranteed from Ms Henry despite the tight novella format!

There's not alot to like in the early introduction to Boe Johannson, he's abrasive, evasive and q
Marnie
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
🌟 Lines are not just blurred, they’re rubbed away completely in this hot as hell read! 🌟

Boe Johansson will do anything to maintain his power over every situation. He must always be the one in control, and that is what lands him in court mandated therapy. He thinks he’s got this therapy thing sorted, but the woman in front of him doesn’t fit any stereotype in his head!

On her part, Edith wasn’t expecting the gorgeous suit clad GQ-esque man to be her next patient either, and in the power struggle
Hanan
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Boe Johansson is a bad boy with a dirty mouth.
He’s is arrogant and likes to rile with people.
Boe also has a get issues.
So the court has ordered him to seek professional help.
Boe has a preconceived notion of what Dr. Edith Potts will look like and how their sessions are going to go.
Dr. Edith Potts takes her job seriously and is no nonsense.
Her new patient is a Mr. Boe Johansson.
Let me mention she’s young and beautiful lol.
Their first session together takes them both by surprise.
As their sessions
Robyn Corcoran
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Boe Johansson is court ordered to see a therapist about his anger issues; enter Dr Edith Potts who is determined to get to the bottom of why he has said issues.

Physical Therapy is one extremely hot, passionate story, throw in a touch of taboo patient/doctor relationship and it gets even hotter! While learning about her patient and his needs, this doctor discovers a whole lot more than she bargained for going into this situation.

Great character descriptions, the building up of characters in a sho
Donna
Mar 28, 2019 rated it liked it

Yet another fantastic, hot, sexy and passionate story, offered up from Max Henry. This story is a little taboo as it involves a Doctor, Patient relationship. Although I really didn't see it as taboo at all. I just saw it as people that obviously have a connection and really could resist the temptation.

The story is well thought-out and the characters don't suffer at all from this short story. You get all you need to know in that respect. I have always enjoyed Max Henry's writing and th
Jeanne
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a short story. Lots of very hot chemistry between the main characters. Their relationship is forbidden since she is his anger management therapist, the one chosen by his sister after the courts ordered it. Instant chemistry. He is a jerk, but he is hiding a lot behind the jerkiness. They don't particularly like each other for a while, but you don't have to like someone to want them all over you! ...more
Lisa Hill
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This really is the epitome of a red hot read:

•Taboo? check (a therapist and her patient)
•Dirty talk? check (the mouth on Boe!)
•Hot bedroom action? check (and kitchen, bathroom, workplace ...)

This couple just burn up the pages. Boe is a bad boy who can’t control his temper; Edith is the therapist who’s always in control. They’re like fire and ice, but together, they smooth out each other’s edges and bring out the best in each other. A really fiery, fun read.
She's a Lip Biter
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ooh, Boe! What a great character author Max Henry gave us in this quick but extremely well put together and exceptionally written book. I fell for his character and attitude straight away just as Edith did. I wanted to slap him and have him at the same time. The story flys through quickly but doesn't miss a beat or let the story down at all. A great read to get you out of a book funk. You will love this book as much as me, of that I am sure!

Reviewed by Cherie
Linda Diamond
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Edith ( is a psychologist ) to me is a woman who knows her own mind, she takes chances and reaps the rewards😁 Boe is her patient, the sparks fly , it's hot ,it's complicated, but this story is awesome. I love the back and forth between these two. Their story is different but that's what makes it so good. Love Max Henry ! if you enjoy awesome books with spice and a great story the read this one.... Excellent!
Monique
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love these Red Hot Reads by Max Henry. Quick, Easy t read and hot as hell! Physical Therapy has to be my favorite so far. Edith and Boe are attracted to each other even though this attraction, if acted on, will violate Dr/Patient relationship ethics. This book is hot, steamy and raunchy...so you can only guess how they dealt with this dilemma!
Kellie
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a bit of a different story than what I have read from this author. The therapist/ client relationship is certainly not a common theme but Max Henry pulled it off. Bad boy Boe would certainly be challenging but throughout the relationship with Edith we get to see another side to him and definitely another much racier side to Dr Edith!!. Would definitely recommend this book!
Sofia
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
I'm a Psychologist, so this story kind of... disturbed me a little bit.
Not only because of the way she so carelessly gambles with her career, but also the fact that she actually LIKED when he behaved like an a-hole. Honey, YOU need a psychologist.
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Woooooo HOT HOT HOTTTTT! Dr. Is in and boy is she scorching everything! Boe thought he knew what he was getting but Edith has turned his world upside down! Hopefully the heat doesn’t scorch them before it’s to late!
Diane
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
A great short story that grabs you from the first page and you are unablet o put it down.

This is agreat power struggle between a dominant man that always get his way and a great Therapist that demands to be taken notice.

The chemistry in this short read is shorching.
Reva Coomer
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
As always, Max delivers and leaves you satisfied. Boe and Edith are wonderful characters with off the charts chemistry. Patient therapist romance, what's not to love! This is going to be a fantastic year from Max! A read I definitely reccomend to everyone. ...more
Julie
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, novella, romance
A scorching hot read. Love these naughty little stories and this one is another to bring a blush to your cheeks, it certainly did mine.
A little taboo, a lot of steamy lust and Max delivers yet again a sweet, sexy short that will be read over and over again. Absolutely loved it!
Tracey Zelukovic
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, I really enjoyed this book.
Bookcrazy
Apr 20, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5-3 stars
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
Nov 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
RTC
Elevated Jewel
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh yes! Now that is what I calk smut! The back story could had a little more work to it, but I'm not mad at it. I enjoyed every moment. ...more
Deb
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yep!

Another great book in the series!! Surprising again! Stories that catch you off guard, lol. But very enjoyable! Highly recommend!
Ausra
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's brilliant, i loved these two characters. Read the book in one go. There is passion, there is heartbreak, but there is plenty of love. Would recomend to read and see it. ...more
Chelsey
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this short story. Hot sexy scenes, great character banter and storyline. What more could I want.
I recommend to anyone looking for a hot little read.
A Bull In A Bookshop
This was entertaining. The characters were decently fleshed out. Plot was mostly plausible so I was able buy into what was going on. This was nice novella to read on a quiet afternoon.

☆☆☆
Kukuah
May 02, 2019 rated it liked it
This book was not written to be taken seriously. Just a quick ,hot read.
Not memorable ,just a little below ok.
Heather Packer
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love these sex filled mini stories. They're the perfect fun little short to stick in and amongst all the angst filled, emotion driven and darker reads that are out and about at the moment.
Boe is an absolute dream. Hot and bossy with anger issues, he sounds great lol
Our 80 year old psychiatrist; Edith, turns out to not be 80 years old at all and is the perfect sassy counterpart for Boe.
There is no massive in depth story line, nobody trying to tear your insides out, just a hot little story. Fan
Emmy Ferguson
Dec 31, 2020
Elena
rated it it was ok
Apr 15, 2019

• Wolf Girl (Wolf Girl, #1)
  • My Beautiful Poison  (Wicked Poison, #1)
  • How To Love A Crook (Crooked In Love Book 2)
  • Truly
  • Getting Schooled (The Wright Brothers, #1)
  • How To Catch A Crook (Crooked In Love Book 3)
  • Tease: A BWWM Romantic Comedy
  • How To Tempt A Crook (Crooked in Love, #1)
  • Our Way
  • Midnight Kisses (Shifter Island, #1)
  • Bait (Wake, #1)
  • Bad Cop
  • Devi (Matefinder, #2)
  • Sick Fux
  • Midnight Lies (Shifter Island, #2)
  • My Bestie's Ex (The Rooftop Crew, #1)
  • Balance (Matefinder, #3)
  • Mercy
Facebook -> http://bit.ly/2F4XrG3
Instagram -> http://bit.ly/2ruERF3
Newsletter -> http://eepurl.com/gchq5z

For as long as she can remember, Max has always had a love of the macabre and thought provoking side to life.

Which probably stands to reason why each of her books takes the reader on an emotional journey that not only promises twists, turns, and suspense but a heart-wrenching journey where her

Red Hot Read (4 books)
  • One More Night (Red Hot Read, #1)
  • Playing with the Boss (Red Hot Read Book 2)
  • Sloth (The Seven #3)