Start by marking “Serving The Prince (Royal Secrets #3)” as Want to Read:
Serving The Prince (Royal Secrets #3)

Serving The Prince

(Royal Secrets #3)

She’s a waitress with no room for distractions. He’s a prince wishing for a simpler life. Is there any hope for a happily-ever-after?

Julie Winters’ life is simple: work and college. Her five-year life plan doesn’t allow for detours of any kind, and that includes no dating. With her family counting on the money she makes from her tips at the lodge, Julie is serious abou
Published May 25th 2018 by Lange House Press

To ask other readers questions about Serving The Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Serving The Prince

Start your review of Serving The Prince (Royal Secrets #3)
Julie Carpenter
4.5*

~Just listened to the audiobook and loved it! Just as good as the first time I read it and I really enjoyed the narrator!~

This book was such a fun royal/commoner story to read. It was a pretty fast read and the two main characters had some great moments together as well as their own personal moments. I really liked their personalities and goodness.

Julie is the main character. Can I say that it's a mixture of shock and excitement to read a book where the main character has your same name? It
Mara
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook
Who doesn't love a Cinderella story--commoner meets handsome Prince who sweeps her off her feet, and they live happily ever after? Julie and Max (Prince Maximilian Wolfe, also Maxim) are a modern day Cinderella story.

Julie waits tables at a restaurant and is THIS close to getting her degree so she can't afford to be distracted by a handsome visitor from another country. Max is visiting the U.S. with his cousin and notices that Julie is different than most of the women they seem to attract.

I li
*❆ Kαɾҽɳ ❆*
What a sweet and pleasant read.

I'm loving this new royal princes series, they're clean, and super sweet and the princes are such gentlemen.
I love how the women in this series are not looking for a man of power and wealth, but good and honest men who treat them right

This is the case for Julie Winters, a waitress at a restaurant. She has always lived a hard life, being raised by a single mum, she had to live and dependent on herself for finanacial security. And now in her final years of college
Melissa Hayford
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Most girls dream of being a princess. I love that in this series that fantasy/dream comes true. Julie has no idea Max is a prince, but their chemistry is immediate. This was another fun story that goes deeper than just attraction, which I love.
Lucinda
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Of course I liked it... ;)

ETA- Now that the secret is out, I can post a proper review.

Serving The Prince is the introduction to the Royal Secrets series, co-authored with Lindzee Armstrong (Addison Quinn) and Laura D. Bastian (Kennedy Larsen).

This story follows Prince Max from Markendom (= Denmark) and his friend Prince Henry from Durham (= England) during their visit to the US.

Julie tends the bar at the resort and is a college student close to graduation. She meets Max and they develop a frie
Ru4repeat
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this clean, witty romance. The build up in the relationship between the main characters was so delightful, and believable. And while the kissing scenes got a little amorous, they weren't too overboard. On a steaminess level I would rate it a hot PG. ...more
Lisa Swinton
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first read by Sophia Conrad and I found it wonderfully charming.

Julie is smart, attractive, and has a sense of morality and responsibility. All combine to make her a well rounded character and a good match for Max.

Max, with the world at his finger tips, wants to make a difference in his country and the world and yearns for a woman is can be more than giggly arm candy. His attraction to Julie is sweet and genuine.

A cozy satisfying page-turning read.
Lisa
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a short, well-written story. It was fun to read. I liked Max and Julie, the main characters, and was hoping for a romance to develop between them. I was not disappointed. There is no cliffhanger, but I definitely would like to read more of their story.
I received an ARC. I chose to write a review and share my opinion.
Sophia Conrad
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I loved writing this story! Max is not the usual prince and Julie turns out to be the perfect girl for him. I'm really excited about the Royal Secrets series! ...more
Ren
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily review an Advance Reader Copy of this book. Wow and very Interesting story.
Terri
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways
I listened to the audio version of this book.
This sweet, clean series of books is just delightful and Serving the Prince fits right in. Julie meets Max while serving drinks to him. They seem to hit it off right away, even though Julie isn't a very trusting person. She has no idea that Max is a prince...and he'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible.
The two of them are perfect together and the story is fun to read.
Aud
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Serving the Prince" by Lucinda Whitney
A fun contemporary Cinderella-ish story Sweet and Clean, and not too long. A 5-star story... I do love the make-believe worlds good authors create for my enjoyment.
Margaret Watkins
Jan 27, 2019 rated it liked it
This is a gentle romance that can be read in an evening. It generally follows the Cinderella theme, but instead of a glass slipper, we have a beat up old car and archery lessons. The book comes to an inconclusive ending that I found frustrating. It is nevertheless sweet and clean and can be read by most age groups. I received a copy of this book as a gift and this is my honest and voluntary review.
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 rounded up. Lots of angst. Quick, fun read with well developed characters.
Barbara
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my first book by author Sophia Conrad and I only wish I would have found her writings earlier. I am such a happily-ever-after, Cinderella, love the a prince kind of girl and this was just up my alley. The story was so sweet and easy to read. The characters were true to life and likeable (though I’ve never met a prince). The story grabbed you right away and I spend the day reading because I didn’t want to put it down.

In the story, Julie Winter’s is hard working, going to college and not h
Susan
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book. My only "complaint" is that it wasn't longer. The main characters are Julie, who is going to college to get a degree in social work. Julie works at a restaurant as a server. It is at work that she meets Max and his friend Henry. Max and Henry are real life Princes from two small European countries. Both of them are second son's so they are able to travel to America to get investors for a project in Mac's country.

Julie and Max are instantly attracted to each and fate has the
Linda Fore
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

What does a poor college student working as a waitress have in common with Cinderella? Why a handsome prince, of course. Julie worked hard to help support her family as she worked her way through college. One night she served a handsome man (prince in disguise as a businessman) who had bothered to read her name tag and was interested in her as a person. When she later told him she was in danger of flunking her archery class in college, he volunteered to tutor her. Ta-da - her knight on a white c
Sheila Lee
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great story! Sophia Conrad has found the perfect balance in writing romance. This book is about a common American girl and a handsome prince. The plot is simple: girl works at a restaurant bar, serves a handsome man (a prince---but she doesn't know that), they start seeing one another. Therein lies the story. Julie is a lovable character that has depth and inner strength but is cautious with her heart. Max is everything a prince should be: polite, kind, handsome, caring and royal. This au ...more
Millie
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet escape

Sophia Conrad’s “Serving The Prince” is book 3 of the Royal Secrets series. I enjoy the girl next door meets handsome prince storyline. Totally escapist, it’s a welcome break from life’s cares. Very sweet with a happy ending! Great choice for lovers of sweet, clean romance who want a quick dose of warm fuzzy love.
Essy
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good fun quick read I enjoyed the story about an American girl and a prince. Good storyline ,characters easy to follow story. I look forward to reading more about Max and Julie. As well as more from Sophia Conrad.
Irene Langston-Butler
I enjoyed meeting Max and Julie and getting to know them. This my first book by Ms. Conrad but want be my last. Am looking forward to more by her. The characters and storyline are well written and move along nicely. Waiting to read more about these characters and their life.
Barbara
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free book and voluntarily chose to review it. A lovely clean romance and I enjoyed every page. Loved it.
Kety
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic story, funny and full of life and enjoyable moments.
The characters are well developed, kind and with inner strength.
Don't miss it if you love sweet romance!
Bernadette Cinkoske
This was a cute, clean, fun, short read. I really enjoyed the characters and the plot. I am so glad to know that we will see more of Max and Julie in future stories.
Donna Campbell
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

This was a fun, sweet romance with some great characters. This was a really sweet, clean romance that I read in one sitting.and I look forward to reading more.
Cynthia
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

Another wonderful story. It was well written. I love how they try to keep themselves as normal as possible. But finding a non gold digger is wonderful.
Narcie
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is just a sweet, cute and quick read. I loved it! It's a cinderella type romance with a
charming Prince meets a simple waitress. Once I started reading I couldnt stop. I was charmed!
Carmen Nuland
A clean quick read that made for an enjoyable evening read. Each Royal Secrets book is an independent read, although they tie in characters from one to another.
Karen
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this beautiful take on a royal romance. It was full of great characters and a sweet plot that made me smile. 5 stars!
Donna Weaver
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
These short love stories are so much fun. This is the third time I've listened to the audiobook. ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• His Royal Regret (Royals of Lochland #2)
  • The Princess Pose (Modern Royals Series Book 2)
  • Marrying the King: an amnesia time travel romance (Royal Secrets)
  • Rescuing the Prince
  • A Royal Shade of Blue (Modern Royals #1)
  • The Royal Delivery (Crown Jewels, #3)
  • His Royal Request (Royals of Lochland #1)
  • Connectivity
  • Dinner with a Prince  (The Princes of New Sargasso #1)
  • Her Royal Rebellion (Royals of Lochland #3)
  • The Reluctant Royal: A Royal Romance (Book Club 6)
  • Recklessly Royal (The Royals, #2)
  • Royal Icing (Modern Royals #3)
  • Reluctantly Royal (The Royals, #3)
  • Royally Crushed (Crazy Royal Love, #1)
  • Kiss Kiss Fang Fang
  • The Pretend Princess: A Lindzee's Royal Secrets Romance (Book Club #15)
  • The Heart of the King: Contemporary Christian Romance (Tiaras & True Love Book 1)
See top shelves…

Royal Secrets (9 books)
  • Taming the Prince (Lindzee's Royal Secrets #1)
  • Dancing With The Prince  (Royal Secrets #2)
  • Dating the Prince  (Lindzee's Royal Secrets #2)
  • Forgetting the Prince (Royal Secrets #5)
  • Rescuing the Prince (Royal Secrets, #6)
  • Winning Back the Princess (Lindzee's Royal Secrets #3)
  • Rejecting the Prince (Royal Secrets #8)
  • Protecting The Princess (Royal Secrets #9)