Start by marking “IGIST” as Want to Read:
IGIST

IGIST

In the not-so-distant future when humanity has colonized the solar system, orbiting the moon is a space station called IGIST (Intergalactic Institute of Science and Technology) that embodies a simple ethos: No matter what problems we face an idea can prevail. A young girl named Emi dreams of escaping the plague-ravaged Earth, attending the elite IGIST, and becoming a great ...more
Published December 10th 2018 by IGIST Studios

To ask other readers questions about IGIST, please sign up.
L.S. Larson The IGIST app will be available for Google Play in April of 2019.

Lorrie
I won this book as a Goodreads giveaway. As you can probably tell from my rating, I had some major issues with this book...

Let's start off with the biggest reason why I rated this book so low. In the letter from the author that accompanied the book when I received it it stated that the author set out to write a book with a 'strong, smart female version of Tom Swift'. While I haven't read the Tom Swift books, my main argument is with the first half of this statement, namely the strong and smart
Jennifer Leahy
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Igist is a futuristic inspirational journey! What a fun way to
Challenge young adults to be brave, creative and use their talents for the good of others. The story is refreshing as it expands the mind and raises the status quote at every level. Well done L.S.Larson for creating entertainment that influences us all to be our very best! Aim Far!
Lilyn G. | Sci-Fi & Scary
Review to come.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from the publisher for review consideration.
Rayleigh
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
IGIST’s premise alone was enough to grab my attention, but more than just a good story and characters, this book has a one-of-a-kind feature…It has an accompanying AR app. That’s right. You can watch this book come to life with Augmented Reality (like SnapChat filters) and turn your black and white illustrations into moving, colorful images on your phone!

I’m not going to lie, tech and gadgets are some of my favorite things and if I was rating the book on how well done and cool the app is alone…I
Robbie Heller
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! I love the igist universe, the story and characters are amazing and really come to life.
Very inspirational, will be recommending to friends and family.
Kailey (BooksforMKs)
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: didn-t-finish
Emi and her father live on Earth, where a plague is ravaging humanity, but Emi dreams of attending the elite IGIST school on the moon's space station, where she could fulfill her wish of making scientific breakthroughs to cure the plague.

This book comes with an app, available for iOS in the App store. You can read the entire book on the app, where you can earn coins for reading each chapter, and spend your coins to purchase special character bios, photo filters and stickers, and earn badges as
Raymond
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I won this paperback book and my 15 year old daughter read it before I had a chance. I encourage my children to read. It is a very easy task to get a child to read when an author like L.S. Larson uses talents to write this story. This is what my daughter had to write short and to the point
"I really liked the book. The characters were really interesting. I would definitely recommend this to another person.
Shivani
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is extremely powerful and well written. Have never read a story like this before and gets the reader thinking. Highly recommend reading.
Danielle Mercado
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story I loved it! I checked it out twice at the library.
Stephanie
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book. I loved reading it and I truly felt the characters pain. But throughout the story there were times I wanted to smack her upside the head. I guess that's how most people feel with kids in any situation. But otherwise... great story!
Katelyn Dickinson
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
**I received a physical copy of this book for free from the marketing team for this book in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.**

IGIST was such a fun experience! I received the physical copy, but I actually read most of the book on the app that accompanies the book. There was interactive parts of the books that made it a reading experience that I've never had before. It was super cute!

This book is such an inspiring story for young girls today interesting in STEM. Emi is 14, b
Csimplot Simplot
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book!
Erika Davis
Apr 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Nigel
Apr 15, 2019 rated it did not like it
I won this book in a giveaway. So it pains me to give such a sad review... but:
I got 100 pages in and realized I didn't care about the characters or the story whatsoever. So.... there's that I guess. I appreciate what I imagine to be the author's intent with this book, but I need more than a good idea in a book. Full disclosure: I did not finish the book. I couldn't put myself through any more.
Maxdml
Mar 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Entertaining, but quite shallow: the story could easily be narrated with twice more pages and go in depth to make the universe concrete. Liked the motivation of the author, though.
Margo
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Won this book from Goodreads, great book, what a great read, I could not put this book down. loved it.
Marissa Pintor
Ljspence01
Marcia Lew
Apr 02, 2019
Gretchen
rated it did not like it
Mar 20, 2019

• The Apotheosis
  • The Sword of Kaigen (A Theonite War Story)
  • Westside
  • Family of Origin
  • To Be to Is to Was
  • The Sirens of Oak Creek
  • Polaris Rising (Consortium Rebellion, #1)
  • The Me I Used to Be
  • The Queen of What Remains
  • The Starfighter Invitation
  • The Sons Of Mil: The Innisfail Cycle: Book One
  • Life Came to a Standstill: True Accounts of Loss, Love, and Hope
  • Sorrowline (Timesmith Chronicles, #1)
  • Unfettered III: New Tales By Masters of Fantasy (Unfettered, #3)
  • Rescuing America's Democracy From Its Collapsing Morality
  • Forebodings: Conquerors of K'Tara Book 1
  • The Complete Food Substitutions Handbook: Including Options for Low-Sugar, Low-Fat, Low-Salt, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, and Vegan
  • The Chaos Function