Start by marking “The Feel Good Factor (Lucky in Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Feel Good Factor (Lucky in Love, #2)

The Feel Good Factor

(Lucky in Love #2)

That irresistible, tattooed hottie who’s been flirting hard with me since he rode into town? The one who kissed me senseless in the back of a waffle truck the other day? Yeah, turns out he’s my new housemate…

Things I don’t need while up for a promotion to police sergeant—a roomie who makes me think criminal thoughts.

Can I arrest him for being too good-looking?

But I soon l
Published February 13th 2019 by Little Dog Press

To ask other readers questions about The Feel Good Factor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Feel Good Factor

Start your review of The Feel Good Factor (Lucky in Love, #2)
Lauren Blakely
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
THE FEEL GOOD FACTOR is available everywhere! I had so much fun writing these two fiery lovers! I hope you enjoy their romance!

✦ Kindle ➜ https://blkly.pub/KindleFeelGood
✦ Apple ➜ https://blkly.pub/AppleFeelgood
✦Nook ➜ https://blkly.pub/NookFeelGood
✦Kobo ➜ https://blkly.pub/KoboFeelGood
✦Google Play Books ➜ https://blkly.pub/GoogleFeelGood
✦Paperback ➜ https://blkly.pub/AmazonFG
✦Audible ➜ https://blkly.pub/AudFeelgood
(this book will not be in the romance package)

Auntee
She's a patrol cop; he's a paramedic who's recently moved to town to help his older sister with her kids while her husband's away. They meet when she pulls him over for speeding. They flirt. She likes his tattooed good looks and his dirty mouth. He likes her red hair and flirty, sarcastic mouth. Both have been burned before and aren't looking for a relationship. But they have some sizzling chemistry...So when he rents a room from her how long do you think before they act on that chemistry?

Well l
Shayna
“𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛, 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣. 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬.”

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 has got to be Lauren Blakely’s SEXIEST, most shiver-inducing romance to date! The sexual chemistry between Perri and Derek was incredibly explosive and I couldn’t get enough! My eyes stayed glued to the pages as Ms. Blakely, once again, transported me to my happy place and gave me one hell of an escape from reality. I adored Perri, this sassy, fiery, and flirty cop with absolutely no filter. She made for
book bruin
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
Edited 4/2/19 - Audiobook Review

Overall 4.5 stars
Performance 5 stars
Story 4 stars

Another fantastic audiobook narrated by Joe Arden and Erin Mallon! This duo is so hilarious together and their voices complement each other well. Joe Arden was perfect as cocky (but really a giant teddy bear inside) Derek. He is playful and sexy, but oh so sweet! Arden's narration of the final epilogue was so heartfelt and filled with so much emotion that I teared up. The audiobook also includes a bonus novella call
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Lauren Blakley Fans, Romance
5 Feel Good to the Moon and Back Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
There have been times in my life when I would meet someone and that click happened in an instant...You know exactly what I am talking about...That feeling of Oh...of Oh, Touching Him Would Be So Good...It is something which comes over you without warning. And if you are lucky, you get to follow up this feeling with more...

Well, Lauren Blakley took this idea and made it everything. She gave us the perfect set up, the unusual way of thes
Dali
It’s hard to describe how engaging Lauren Blakely’s “The Feel Good Factor” is from the get-go – a contemporary romance that perfectly balances fun and flirty with sweet and swoony. The story is as frothy as it sounds, centering on sassy Perri Keating and mildly cocky Derek McBride, whose chemistry is off the charts from the moment they lay eyes on each other even though their romance is doomed because neither is interested in a relationship.

She’s a small-town police woman determined to get a pro
Anas Attic  Book Blog

The Feel Good Factor by Lauren Blakely
Narrated by Erin Mallon and Joe Arden
Standalone but Related to Best Laid Plans
The Feel Good Factor just proves that Lauren Blakely doesn’t need the fancy full cast of narrators or duet narration to make an amazing audiobook. But we knew that already, it was just a good reminder after some of the amazing narrations she’s given us recently. Don’t get me wrong, Joe Arden and Erin Mallon are two of my favorites and the narration was
Shannon
45.*

Sweet lord in heaven above, Derek has just sky-rocketed to the top of my Lauren Blakely bbf list. Yep, he's surpassed Colin and Clay and Chase and Cooper. And his name doesn't even start with a C!
Derek is so deliciously dirty, I thought I might spontaneously combust more than a time or 2. But, gah, he's so freaking sweet, too. Ms. Blakely has really created the perfect man, there wasn't one thing I could fault him for. Seriously, he reminds me of the chocolate man my coworker gave me for Va
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***COMING SOON - FULL REVIEW***

4 Passionate Kissing CROWNS

The Feel Good Factor has all the hallmarks of a Lauren Blakely romcom. Scorching bedroom moments, fun dialogue, and heartfelt moments.

Derek has all the makings of a hero to love: hot, tattoos, paramedic, hot uncle, hot as heck in the bedroom. I mean there really isn’t anything not to love about this man.

Perri is a female in a male dominated field, and she is succeeding. She has sass and wit, and again there really isn’t anything to disli
Alex in Spades
4,5 Practice Kisses Stars

This was one sweet, and super hot roommates to lovers story. I loved the easy friendship Perri and Derek created. Before the fireworks of their relationship they were just so cool, and sweet together. The chemistry between those two was just sizzling. I adored Derek - he was the perfect combination of good looking, tattooed bad boy with a golden heart, that can easily melt your undergarments. I also loved Perri, she was amazing, badass and just relatable.

Another amazing
Kim
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Feel Good Factor is my kind of book...sexy and HOT!!!! The chemistry between the two main characters, Derek and Perri, was undeniable. Every part of their story fit together so perfectly, from their meeting, to the hot sex, to the end of their story, it flowed effortlessly! I enjoyed every moment of Derek and Perri’s story, along with all of the supporting characters since Ms. Blakely makes you invested in their stories as well!

The Feel Good Factor definitely had ALL of the good feelings ;)
Coco.V
Jul 31, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-but-not-read
The Feel Good Factor is on sale for $0.99 (regular price $3.99) on Amazon today (7/31/2019)💞
Cyndi Marie ☆★Audiobook Addict★☆
🎧 Audio Review 🎧
The name of this book describes exactly how Lauren Blakely books make me feel, as always I am left smiling with a happy heart. I describe her books as "Feel Good" books.

In this book we are back in Lucky Falls with Arden's friend Perri. I love when you start a book and feel like you already know every one! Perri and Derek have mad chemistry from the very first time they meet. I loved that they are 100% each other's types and both have something the other needs. Perri is a Cop with
AJ
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 hot and flirty stars!

Lauren Blakely can always be counted on for hot, flirty, drama free romance, and this book is exactly that! Flirtatious and steamy with fantastic chemistry, Derek and Perri’s story is sizzling with sexual tension, and loved it!

This is the second book in the Lucky in Love series. It can be read as a standalone, but be aware that there is some character crossover as the three girls in this series are best friends and all up in each other’s lives.

Perri is a police officer
Yvette ~ Nose Stuck in a Book
Do you know what I love about Lauren Blakely’s books? Even though they’re standalones, they’re typically connected to each other in some way. When minor characters are important to the hero or heroine, you know they’re more than likely to appear in their own story...or at least you (i.e. me) hope they will. That’s why, when I read Best Laid Plans and came to know Arden’s two best friends, I was eager to see who one or both would be paired up with. Thankfully, Lauren Blakely didn’t prolong the su ...more
Lauren Luman
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lauren Blakely is one of those authors that guarantees to deliver something to make you feel good #punintended.

I love reading heroines that are unashamed in their sexuality and aren't afraid to be sexy and dirty and please their partner. Perri fits that to a T. She's also smart, huge-hearted, and wildly ambitious. I also love that she's a redhead to match her feisty personality hehehe.

And Derek is a dream. Tall, handsome, the scruff *ahem*, and the ink. Who could forget the 12 pack? But on top
Meredith
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Feel Good Factor was everything that I have come to love in a Lauren Blakely book - light, funny, sexy, swoon-worthy and an absolute delight to read. Although the two leads did leave me frustrated and wanting to throw my kindle at times. They were both so stubborn and trying their best to fight something that was ultimately inevitable in the end.

This book takes us back to Lucky Falls and follows the story of Derek and Perri. Derek McBride is scruffy, covered in tats, rides a motorcycle and l
Monique
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book lives up to its title. I felt very very good reading it and with its conclusion. I had all the feels - laughing, smirking, sad and elated. It was the full package. I even had some angst over their deadline looming and calling it quits to the practicing for the Kissing Contest. We all know who was going to win! 🔥 🥵 🔥

I was so ready to read more about this couple from their encounter in Best Laid Plans. Everything about the description of Derek was intriguing, especially his dirty mouth!
TheEuphoricZat
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Damn this smoky book
Hot police woman
Hot paramedic
Could this book be any hotter

"I love a career woman, I find it sexy"
Heroesinbooks
4 Derek and Perri Stars

Funny, sexy and at times quite poignant story about when the town's female cop , Perri , meets her new housemate Derek who is the newest , most tattooed and all round nice guy paramedic. He has come out of a bad relationship. She is career driven. Sparks fly , clothes fly and there is a lot of kissing - partly due to a forthcoming Town Kissing Competition that these two housemates are applying for .....well, practice makes perfect, right?

Great secondary characters.

HEA? Ye
Lexi Cubbins
I officially ran out of praises for Lauren. Nope. None. Zero. I can't come up with anything new to tell you how amazing her books are!

Just look at that, holy covergasm. And once you open it, holy bookgasm.
This book had everything. Strong, sassy heroine, stronger, cocky hero. OFF THE CHARTS chemistry. Funny banter, no filter dialogues, amazing side characters and what a story... I'm always amazed at the author's eye for detail. It's one of those feel good stories - see what I did there? - that w
Terri
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am still coming down from the high of reading this book. Oh My Lord the heat between Derek and Perri will cause not only your Kindle to smoke but your body will experience some exhilarating moments where you will either need a cold shower or ..... well you will see what I'm talking about when you read this hot book.

This book is about Perri, the cop friend of Arden from Best Laid Plans. Perri is focused on her career and definitely doesn't have time for a relationship. When her boss recommends
litljen
*** I received an advanced copy and chose to review it ***
** 100% spoiler-free review **
* 5 sexy-as-sin stars *

Oh. My. Word. This book is like one continuous ovary explosion! If you love sexy bad boys with a soft side and strong, uninhibited females then The Feel Good Factor is most definitely for you. Lauren Blakely's newest offering is sweet, epically sexy, and funny. This standalone, feel-good story (natch) is probably one of her hottest to date and definitely one of my new favorite stories!

L
Julie
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this fun story.
Perri is the dedicated sexy cop in town who has her eye on promotion and Derek is new in town, he’s working as a paramedic, and also helping his sister who has 3 kids.
Now when they accidentally happen to meet they clicked right away, you could say they had instant chemistry, it glowed from them every time they met, and their new found relationship only got better and more sexy as their story unfolded.
I loved how this story progressed. Perri and Derek were wonderful character
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Lauren Blackely is always a different reading style for each book, for me. Her books are that diverse for me at least, this one happens to be a VERY MUCH MY STYLE.

A hot paramedic, ANY TIME YES PLEASE! I enjoy the pair's story, full of laughter, sweet OH SO YOU WILL SWOON OVER the hero sweet and lots of action! I am rating this a 4.5 and & would highly recommend it! Really great read!!

H A P P Y - R E A DI N G
☕️Kimberly
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sexy, quirky characters and Blakely's amazing ability to make me swoon, fall in love and laugh aloud. The Feel Good Factor delivers all the feels leaving you smiling.

Joe Arden and Erin Nallon are golden together. A brilliant listen <3
Amy Faraci
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“ the things he makes me think about hot syrup and melted butter. One order of hot, fluffy hookup to go, please.”
Just from this line I can’t wait to read it! You have such a way of writing every book I’ve read from you have been brilliant! can’t wait 😊
Clau
Oct 18, 2019 rated it liked it
I actually finished this one like three weeks ago, so I don't remember much of the story (yep, my memory is not that great). What I do remember is that I liked the fact that our main female character is a cop in this small town. But some things were kind of unbelievable. Also, the story was a bit plain in my opinion.
Anne's Corner Book Blog (AC)
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
The Feelgood Factor left me feeling really good indeed 😊Perri is a badass cop. She is up for a promotion, so she is working extra hard to prove the boss she deserves the spot. Derek is a firefighter who just moved in town to help his sister taking care of the kids while her husband is deployed oversea. Neither Derek nor Perri is looking for a relationship, least of all the L word. Perri needs to rent out her upstairs room and Derek is ready to get off his sister’s couch. BAM! Welcome new roomies ...more
V_Nerdbooks
Well folks, I'm not quite sure how she does it, but she has done it again!

How this woman sleeps in between writing so many books I have no idea, but each one keeps getting better and better.

This book definitely had the 'Feel Good Factor' I was grinning like a Cheshire cat the whole time, also blushing like a nun, as wholly hell Lauren Blakely is a wild cat with her love scenes!

We get to meet Derek and Perri in this story, there are sparks from the off as Perri is a cop and pulls Derek over, wit
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Junk Mail
  • The Hookup Handbook
  • The Panty Melter (Hunter Brothers #4)
  • The Two Week Arrangement (Penthouse Affair, #1)
  • Seven Nights of Sin (Penthouse Affair, #2)
  • Boyfriend for Hire
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • All Grown Up
  • Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Making Up (Shacking Up, #4)
  • Sweet Fate (Dirty Sweet Duet, #2)
  • Imperfect Match
  • The Roommate Agreement
  • Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6)
  • When August Ends
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely. ...more

Lucky in Love (4 books)
  • Best Laid Plans (Lucky in Love, #1)
  • Nobody Does It Better (Lucky in Love, #3)
  • Unzipped (Lucky in Love #4)