Start by marking “The Feel Good Factor” as Want to Read:

The Feel Good Factor

That inked bad boy who’s been flirting hard with me since he rode into town? Turns out he’s my new housemate, which is one hell of a problem since our chemistry is so hot it should be illegal.

I have a fantastic family, great best friends, a job I love…and now I’m up for a promotion to police sergeant. I need total focus—not a flirty, dirty, irresistible, tattooed hottie r
Expected publication: April 5th 2019 by Little Dog Press (first published March 25th 2019)

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Apr 01, 2019
    Enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 signed paperbacks of the brand new sexy romance The Feel Good Factor by #1 NYT Bestselling author Lauren Blakely!

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 3 copies available, 3183 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Feb 25 - Mar 25, 2019

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about The Feel Good Factor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Feel Good Factor

Cyndi Marie
    Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: 2019
    *Audio Review*

The name of this book describes exactly how Lauren Blakely books make me feel, as always I am left smiling with a happy heart. I describe her books as "Feel Good" books.

In this book we are back in Lucky Falls with Arden's friend Perri. I love when you start a book and feel like you already know every one! Perri and Derek have mad chemistry from the very first time they meet. I loved that they are 100% each other's types and both have something the other needs. Perri is a Cop with g
    Kim
    Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    The Feel Good Factor is my kind of book...sexy and HOT!!!! The chemistry between the two main characters, Derek and Perri, was undeniable. Every part of their story fit together so perfectly, from their meeting, to the hot sex, to the end of their story, it flowed effortlessly! I enjoyed every moment of Derek and Perri’s story, along with all of the supporting characters since Ms. Blakely makes you invested in their stories as well!

The Feel Good Factor definitely had ALL of the good feelings ;)
    Monique
    Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This book lives up to its title. I felt very very good reading it and with its conclusion. I had all the feels - laughing, smirking, sad and elated. It was the full package. I even had some angst over their deadline looming and calling it quits to the practicing for the Kissing Contest. We all know who was going to win! 🔥 🥵 🔥

I was so ready to read more about this couple from their encounter in Best Laid Plans. Everything about the description of Derek was intriguing, especially his dirty mouth!
    Theresa
    Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    OMG! OMG! OMG! Perri is a badass cop, and Derek is absolutely perfect! Lauren takes you on a wonderfully naughty journey of two people with strong chemistry, but an aversion to long-term relationships. We all know Mrs. Blakely isn’t having any of that. I love the intricate dance she creates between her heroes and heroines. Derek and Perri have so many layers, and it’s awesome to see each one peeled back, and you learn a little more of them, and fall a little harder along w/them. As they get to k ...more
    Michella
    Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    A fantastic fun and flirty read! This romcom is filled with sexy banter and scorching chemistry. Derek, a bad boy with a filthy mouth that is so good. Perri, has a thing for bad boys but has a resistance so strong it’ll take someone special to break it down. A must read.
    Rachel
    Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Loved this book. The sexual tension was everything!!
    Dave Sloan
    Mar 03, 2019
    Sherry Westendorf
    Mar 23, 2019
    Mar 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
    Giveaway ends 3/25/19
    Mel
    Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Clever, entertaining rom com that will make you laugh out loud, turn you on, give you the warm fuzzies, and make you fall in love.
    Review to come!

*ARC generously provided by the author and Inkslinger PR in exchange for an honest review*

Lauren Blakely
    Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
    THE FEEL GOOD FACTOR showed up early on Kindle! One-click this intensely sexy standalone romance today! With an inked bad boy, a feisty heroine and chemistry so hot it should be illegal!

✦ Kindle ➜ https://blkly.pub/KindleFeelGood
    ✦Audible ➜ https://blkly.pub/AudFeelgood
    (this book will n
    ✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Perri is a cop in this cute little wine country town in California. She loves her job, her family, her besties. She doesn't have time to date!

Enter Derek. He's new in town - supporting his sister with her three little kids while his brother in law is in Afghanistan. Derek is not ready to date either!

But of course there's this über-mega insta attraction/lust between Perri and Derek. ☺

description

I really enjoyed reading this! It was so funny and sparky and lusty and sexy and adorable!

I love such small-town r
    Dali
    It’s hard to describe how engaging Lauren Blakely’s “The Feel Good Factor” is from the get-go – a contemporary romance that perfectly balances fun and flirty with sweet and swoony. The story is as frothy as it sounds, centering on sassy Perri Keating and mildly cocky Derek McBride, whose chemistry is off the charts from the moment they lay eyes on each other even though their romance is doomed because neither is interested in a relationship.

She’s a small-town police woman determined to get a pro
    Shayna
    “𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛, 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣. 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬.”

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 has got to be Lauren Blakely’s SEXIEST, most shiver-inducing romance to date! The sexual chemistry between Perri and Derek was incredibly explosive and I couldn’t get enough! My eyes stayed glued to the pages as Ms. Blakely, once again, transported me to my happy place and gave me one hell of an escape from reality. I adored Perri, this sassy, fiery, and flirty cop with absolutely no filter. She made for
    book bruin
    Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    The Feel Good Factor was a cute friends with benefits/roommates to lovers romcom. It had all the things I love about Lauren Blakely's books - a sexy and swoony hero, a strong and intelligent heroine, fantastic secondary characters, and a story that just makes my heart happy. I really loved the banter and push and pull between Perri and Derek. They have instalust right away, but the real chemistry occurred when they got to know each other beyond the physical. Derek was such a teddy bear with his ...more
    Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
    ***COMING SOON - FULL REVIEW***

4 Passionate Kissing CROWNS

The Feel Good Factor has all the hallmarks of a Lauren Blakely romcom. Scorching bedroom moments, fun dialogue, and heartfelt moments.

Derek has all the makings of a hero to love: hot, tattoos, paramedic, hot uncle, hot as heck in the bedroom. I mean there really isn’t anything not to love about this man.

Perri is a female in a male dominated field, and she is succeeding. She has sass and wit, and again there really isn’t anything to disli
    Wendy'sThoughts
    Recommends it for: Lauren Blakley Fans, Romance
    5 Feel Good to the Moon and Back Stars
    * * * * * Spoiler Free
    There have been times in my life when I would meet someone and that click happened in an instant...You know exactly what I am talking about...That feeling of Oh...of Oh, Touching Him Would Be So Good...It is something which comes over you without warning. And if you are lucky, you get to follow up this feeling with more...

Well, Lauren Blakley took this idea and made it everything. She gave us the perfect set up, the unusual way of thes
    Lauren Luman
    Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Lauren Blakely is one of those authors that guarantees to deliver something to make you feel good #punintended.

I love reading heroines that are unashamed in their sexuality and aren't afraid to be sexy and dirty and please their partner. Perri fits that to a T. She's also smart, huge-hearted, and wildly ambitious. I also love that she's a redhead to match her feisty personality hehehe.

And Derek is a dream. Tall, handsome, the scruff *ahem*, and the ink. Who could forget the 12 pack? But on top
    Yvette ~ Nose Stuck in a Book
    Do you know what I love about Lauren Blakely’s books? Even though they’re standalones, they’re typically connected to each other in some way. When minor characters are important to the hero or heroine, you know they’re more than likely to appear in their own story...or at least you (i.e. me) hope they will. That’s why, when I read Best Laid Plans and came to know Arden’s two best friends, I was eager to see who one or both would be paired up with. Thankfully, Lauren Blakely didn’t prolong the su ...more
    Terri
    Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I am still coming down from the high of reading this book. Oh My Lord the heat between Derek and Perri will cause not only your Kindle to smoke but your body will experience some exhilarating moments where you will either need a cold shower or ..... well you will see what I'm talking about when you read this hot book.

This book is about Perri, the cop friend of Arden from Best Laid Plans. Perri is focused on her career and definitely doesn't have time for a relationship. When her boss recommends
    litljen
    *** I received an advanced copy and chose to review it ***
    ** 100% spoiler-free review **
    * 5 sexy-as-sin stars *

Oh. My. Word. This book is like one continuous ovary explosion! If you love sexy bad boys with a soft side and strong, uninhibited females then The Feel Good Factor is most definitely for you. Lauren Blakely's newest offering is sweet, epically sexy, and funny. This standalone, feel-good story (natch) is probably one of her hottest to date and definitely one of my new favorite stories!

L
    Rachel
    4.5+ stars

From the minute Derek rode into town, he is attracted to the pretty red-headed cop who pulled him over. He may be here to help out his sister, but that doesn’t mean there might not be time for a little fun. Perri Keating couldn’t help but be intrigued by the tatted up biker she pulled over, but her track record with men is terrible and she needs to keep her focus on work.

When she discovers he is her new housemate, the brakes are pulled on whatever might have developed between them. Sh
    Becca - Wicked Quests of a BookNinja

Blog review

5 ’#Derri Forever’ Stars

The Queen of Romance is back, and she delivered yet another mind-blowing and all kind of amazing story!

The Feel Good Factor is true to its title. This story is just so good! It’s a book you have to read in one sitting because you’re hooked from the very first sentence.

description

Only Lauren Blakely can write a book I would enjoy without any concerns. I always get what I want.

Derek and Perri’s pair is everything you could wish for in a couple. They’re so much fun!

Oh, now I
    Laurie
    Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    The Feel Good Factor by Lauren Blakely has another HOT, handsome, rugged from the scruff, heart-of-gold Blakely Boy by the name of Derek. Ohh, forgot to mention the tats...lots of women love tats, especially Perri. Wow, Derek’s just...everything. Derek had his heart broken by his last girlfriend so the timing was right to move and help his sister with her 3 “rugrats”. Gotta love the tatted bad boy who loves kids and family. The kids are pretty darn cute and funny, too! As Derek comes roaring int ...more
    Amy Faraci
    Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    “ the things he makes me think about hot syrup and melted butter. One order of hot, fluffy hookup to go, please.”
    Just from this line I can’t wait to read it! You have such a way of writing every book I’ve read from you have been brilliant! can’t wait 😊
    Danielle Harris
    Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I've been waiting for this book and it was totally worth the wait!

This book is by far the hottest from Lauren Blakley. It's packed full of steam, banter, and lots of laughs. This is unforgettable in the best ways possible. I can't wait for my paperback to arrive Derek will look amazing on my shelf.

Perri is tough, sarcastic, witty, and hilarious. I enjoyed her character so much. Derek is built, tatted, and gruff in the best ways. His character is absolutely perfect. I love his rough exterior, but
    Kim
    This is a stand alone set in Lucky Falls where Best Laid Plans took place. So it brings back Arden and Gabe's police woman friend, Perri Keating. She is smart, loyal, and dedicated to her job. A routine traffic stop brings her eye to eye with the sexy stranger, Derek McBride. He is new to town and she cannot help but respond to his scruff, tats, muscles, and how he looks sitting on top of his bike. And he is just as taken with the fiery redhead. It's a case of insta-lust that works both ways.

The
    Flo Grugel
    Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Cute roommates to lovers romance. I liked both Derek and Perri's characters. 4 feel good factor stars
    Meredith Wilson
    Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    The Feel Good Factor was everything that I have come to love in a Lauren Blakely book - light, funny, sexy, swoon-worthy and an absolute delight to read. Although the two leads did leave me frustrated and wanting to throw my kindle at times. They were both so stubborn and trying their best to fight something that was ultimately inevitable in the end.

This book takes us back to Lucky Falls and follows the story of Derek and Perri. Derek McBride is scruffy, covered in tats, rides a motorcycle and l
    Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)

Lauren Blakely sure knows how to write about FEEL GOOD FACTORS! The Feel Good Factor is such a sweet rom-com that left me feeling all giddy. This dual pov is such a cute and flirty read, it took me no time to finish. I really enjoyed the push and pull between the characters, and how witty they were towards each other. It made it feel youthful ( in a good way ), and organic. I loved how deeply they were devoted to their jobs and humanity. I loved how the lead heroine had a higher role of
    ✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
    ARC received for an honest review

Firstly, check out the hot hot hot cover - I am not usually one to even bother looking at covers, however he is so pretty, that I can't not look at him when he turns up on a book cover....

Oh, sorry, I got a little bit distracted there!

Ms Blakely has given us another sweet, sexy, lusty small town story.

Now, I have not yet read Best Laid Plans (so many books, so little time) however this did not make me like this book any less - and has made me move BLP up my readi
    Tina
    Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I am in awe of Lauren and how she continues to write such incredible stories. The Feel Good Factor is sexy, sexy, sexy. Derek is the new guy in town working as a paramedic and helping his sister and her 3 kids. Perri is the sexy cop hoping to land a new promotion. When these two meet, their chemistry is off the charts. And it continues to soar higher as the story unfolds. I found myself blushing multiple times with their interactions. Lauren is a master at writing couples with fabulous chemistry ...more
    Julie
    Loved this fun story.
    Perri is the dedicated sexy cop in town who has her eye on promotion and Derek is new in town, he’s working as a paramedic, and also helping his sister who has 3 kids.
    Now when they accidentally happen to meet they clicked right away, you could say they had instant chemistry, it glowed from them every time they met, and their new found relationship only got better and more sexy as their story unfolded.
    I loved how this story progressed. Perri and Derek were wonderful character
    Nicole Lynn Hoefs
    This was really good overall. I’m giving it 3.5 out of 5 stars. This review is for an ARC, and reflects my honest opinion.

First off, oh em geeeeee I swooned hardcore over Derek. A sexy, tattooed biker who loved his family, and was amazing with kids?!? I think my heart (and ovaries) burst from everything he embodied in this book. I also liked Perri a lot. She was sweet, sassy, and despite her tough outer shell, she was a softie. Another thing I really enjoyed was seeing some characters from previ
    Kari Hansen
    Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Perri has worked hard for the success she has earned in her law enforcement career and she needs to remain focused and determined if she is to become the next police sergeant. She is part of close and loving family and has great friends so the last thing she needs is to be attracted to a bad boy on a motorcycle.

Derek may come across as a bad boy on a bike, but the truth couldn’t be farther from the truth. He loves his job as an EMT and has recently moved to town to help his sister with her three
    Missy Fern - BFD Book Blog
    The Feel Good Factor is a stand alone but includes characters from Best Laid Plans. I love the connections between books and seeing minor characters get their own stories.

Derek is tatted, rides a motorcycle and saves lives. He is quick-witted and plain speaking. He is not afraid to ask for what he wants. He comes to town to help his sister with her kids while his brother-in-law is deployed. What does he want? Perri, the fiesty cop who pulls him over.

Perri is up for promotion and decides enteri
    Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
    The Feel Good Factor has it all for me! This roommates to lovers trope was hot and steamy. But we are also reading a Lauren Blakely book, so there are many times you are smiling like a loon. Perri surprised me. She is ready to show Derek what she can do behind closed doors. But it is not an easy journey. Nope, these two will fight tooth and nail to fend off their chemistry.

The Feel Good Factor is what the doctor ordered! I loved the characters and the small town. I loved that there were side ch
    Shelves: 5-star-2019
    ***ARC Provided by the Author***

This might be the hottest book Lauren Blakely has ever written. Nope, not kidding. Spontaneous Kindle combustion. Flames.

Seriously, the chemistry between Derek and Perri is electric.

It sizzles and it works. In some books, it feels like the author is forcing the chemistry to be there as they are wanting to write a really sexy story. You know the ones I mean, there's no chemistry and you aren't sure the characters even like one another...but they essentially trip o
    Red Cheeks Reads
    5 SMOOCHES!

It’s no secret that I’m a huge Lauren Blakely fan. One of her books and my favorite reading chair is my happy place. Her writing brings me so much pleasure, and it’s because her stories are so much more than simple romantic comedies or contemporary romances. Lushly told love stories centered around couples that the reader can’t help but root for, dripping with romance and pulse-pounding passion and swirling with interest in the form of original plots, wonderful side characters and fu
    kgagnon
    Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    4.5 Feeling So Good Stars!
    I am falling in love with all the residents of Lucky Falls! Derek is the new hot, sexy EMT badboy with a heart of gold. He just moved to town to help his sister and her kids. He is just coming out of a bad relationship and isn't looking for another one. But when he gets pulled over by a sexy local officer, their undeniable attraction can only be described as dirtier, more carnal, and red-hot desire! Perri is a police officer with her sites set on a promotion, and doesn
    A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that’s sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She lives in California with her family, including her smoking hot and hilarious husband and her two brilliant ...more