Start by marking “Brant’s Return” as Want to Read:
Brant’s Return

Brant’s Return

A stunning, heartfelt new stand-alone by New York Times best-selling author Mia Sheridan - available in audio first!

Brant Talbot runs a glitzy network of high-end bars in New York City, enjoying all the benefits of the lavish lifestyle he's worked so hard to achieve. When he learns that his estranged father is dying, he must return to his family’s Kentucky horse farm - and
Published January 6th 2019 (first published August 14th 2018)

Christy
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 stars!

photo IMG_1886_zps1emy2qnw.jpg

Brant's Return felt like an old school Mia Sheridan book to me, and that's what I loved about it. It gave me the feels and was heartfelt and emotional.

Brant Talbot returns home to Kentucky for the first time in over a decade after receiving a call from his father's secretary, Isabelle Farris. All Isabelle wants is for Brant to have the time to say goodbye to his father and for both of them to find some forgiveness and healing. Brant, however, thinks she has ulterior motives at first
◆ Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$ ◆
3.5 Stars

You know what I like most about Mia Sheridan books?

No matter how much you like or dislike her characters or the story, you can always count on her masterful storytelling.

It's beautiful in its simplicity. I rarely cry over books these days and yet there was a moment in this story that moved me so deeply that my poor heart still hurts.

Yes, the story is deeply emotional and enjoyable but somehow... forgettable. Nothing makes it stand out from her other works or other good romances I have r
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 "I Burn For You, Isabelle" Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isabelle Farris is a woman from Ohio who's life has been touched by tragedy. Three years ago she moved to work and live at Graystone Hill, a horse farm in the Kentucky Bluegrass. She loved the land, and the wide open skies, and the serenity it brought her. The place had become her sanctuary, but her real passion was for the horses, and she spent as much time at the stables as she could. Being there gave her peace, pride, and purpose.
Cristina | CristiinaReads
➳Look at that... I actually finished an audiobook and gave it five stars!

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Jennifer Kyle
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Solid 4 Stars ⭐ ...more
Stacie
4 3/4 "Caspian Skye" Stars!

I absolutely loved it. I loved both Belle and Brant, plus I also loved Harrison, Brant's father! Really, Ms. Sheridan had me at the history/story of Caspian Skye with this one. (You'll have to read it to find out what Caspian Skye is. 😉) Well and then she added this line:
"I looked for you."-Brant 💗

Plus, the whole setting on a horse ranch, both their tragic histories...

The book did have some issues. Quite frankly, the bad guy reveal made my eyes roll. Hard! But in spit
Julia
Syndi
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After a disappointment with Seek, i am hoping Brant's Return will ammend my disappointment.
And I am satisfy.

Isabelle suffers a tragic horific event that alter her life. Brant also losing someone he loves when he was young. Then 2 broken traumatic characters met by fate and their story collides. Collides into a beautiful story of healing and acceptance.

I wont say anything because if i do i have to spoil everything. Anyway... this book is different from other miss Sheridan books. This book has
Eliza
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, jan-2019

★4 STARS★

Isabelle Farris is a woman who has rebuilt her life after suffering a terrible tragedy. She found solace and therapy in horses and now works as secretary to crotchety horse farm owner, Harry Talbot. She adores the old man and is deeply affected by his terminally ill health. She sees through his grumpy facade and hopes to repay the kindness he has shown her by contacting his estranged son in the anticipation that they may reconcile.

Brant Talbot left Kentucky thirteen years ago and has
Dilek VT
Jan 13, 2019 marked it as not-appealing
My friend Julia says that Ms Sheridan's new book sounds like a cliché. This is how she describes it: "She took the "How to Write a Contemporary Romance for Dummies" guide and copy-pasted it."
LOL...

Wil Loves Books!
Overall, this was a very good listen. First, you can never go wrong with Mia Sheridan, she’s simply fantastic. And second, you can’t go wrong with Zachary Webber/Jacob Morgan, he’s simply the best male narrator. I don’t think I got as many feels as I usually get with a Mia book, that might change when I read the actual book but all in all this was very solid!
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it

I don't listen to audiobooks, so I'll have to wait until January. =(
Mysza
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-read
Wow, but that was beautiful!

Tina

I won't write much about this book because I went in without any spoilers and I think it worked best for this book.

First, I think the book was beautifully written, the words were wonderful as to say and the flow was amazing. I really think Mia Sheridan is talented author, but what I usually have problem with her books is the plot, mainly her books are not safe for me (by my standards) most times. Here thankfully that wasn't a problem (except the exception - read in safety gang spoilers
TF
Dec 06, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Audio - Nicely narrated by Jacob Morgan and Virginia Rose; although Virginia's accent was on and off throughout. Jacob did a wonderful job in adjusting his tone based on the emotion of the scenes. Nicely done.

The story was slow in the beginning which made it a struggle to stay interested but it picked up about 60% in. Overall I liked it but I didn't feel the connection between the main characters and couldn't understand the instant attraction. Even with the MCs sad backstory, it lacked the emoti
Bookgasms Book Blog
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shelly, audible
Laced with a hefty dose of suspense and mystery, MIA Sheridan has crafted a sweeping love story that hit all my sweet spots.

It starts off with a bang. Brace your hearts, y’all because they’re in for some bruises. But for every punch it packs, this story also heals. It’s filled with hope and plenty of sweet, sweet emotion.

It’s also beautifully and flawlessly narrated. It was easy to get sucked into the story, the voices completely fitting for the characters.

In all? An absolute 5 Star hit. Origin
Anna
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Two different tragedies. One path
Shattered dreams and hopes. One strong love

Beautifully written story, with right proportions of suspense, romance and angsty thriller.

What a roller coaster! What a great final twist.
What can I say about main characters, I liked them. Although the hero f*cked up when he talked and when he was silent. You should know in your 30 when and what to tell your woman! And when you should stay silent.
Safety: very manho before heroine, faithful to her since meeting. Crazy e
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Isabelle’s whole life is ripped away from her one cruel night, leaving her immersed in grief as she struggles to make sense of what her life has now become. As part of the healing process she gets involved in horse therapy and that is how she ends up living and working at Graystone Hill for Mr Talbot.

Mr Talbot senior lives alone after his wife passed away and his son Brant left soon after, vowing never to return again. However, despite the dramatic way his son left, he has followed his son’s car
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Loss, love and redemption...no one does it better than Mia Sheridan! Oh and an arranged marriage! 'Brant’s Return' was a lovely and passionate story, mixed with a touch of suspense. The writing as always was beautiful and emotional.

"I’d already said goodbye to Harrison Talbot. The man was no longer my father. There was no need to do it twice."

Isabelle suffered a violent tragedy when her family was killed in front of her one night. She took great comfort in equine therapy and began work as an
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5/5 stars

This book was first released as an audiobook. So all of the reviews before January 2019 are for the audio version. I am reviewing the e-book.

I am a big fan of the author's Sign of Love series. This book is Capricorn.

This book is contemporary romance and is a standalone. It features both the male and female 1st person POVs.

I enjoyed this book very much. I have been looking forward to the e-book's release ever since the audiobook came out last summer. I was not disappointed. This book h
Tianna✸loves books✸

“An ex amish girl and the bourbon king”

This book was interesting enough that I read it till the last page. But I did skim through. It was quite lengthy. I was bored at times. But the suspense was good. What was missing was some Heat. Brant and Isabella were nice but I didn’t feel the chemistry.

I don’t regret reading this book. If you want some cozy romance read with some suspense than this is a good read.

(view spoiler)
Judy.Ca
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited, s
Absolutely fantastic!
AJ
4.5 stars!

Another beautifully romantic and emotional read from Mia Sheridan, this is a heartwarming story of two people that have lost so much, finding something amazing together. Sweet, sexy and dramatic with a bit of mystery/suspense, this is a great read, and I couldn’t put it down.

Isabelle Farris lost everything in one night when a home invasion took the lives of her husband and young daughter. Lost and completely mired in devastation, she found solace in therapy horses and eventually took a
Ira
3.5 stars.

I like this heroine and the story was good too.
I don’t care much about the hero though but his POV in that epilogue made me round up the stars.

I would like to read Aaron story too, if he will get one:)
Kindling Micky

Well I loved this story, the characters and the setting until about 65% then things changed up and faded a bit. Brant was asshole-ish initially and improved then took a drink of asshole-aid again in a way that felt out of the character I’d got to know. I felt a bit irked by this. I really liked the heroine, her background and history, these were the strengths of this book.

Overall, a decent story that didn’t reach its potential in my opinion; it could have been great.

Narration was dual
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019

AMAZING BALL as usual!!!! 🙏♥
I prefer to read over audible so I imagine what the characters sound like in my own head 😂 but the storyline and the writing is just beautiful all the same. I am going to read it when it comes out though.
After a tragic accident, Isabelle resigned at Graystone Hill taking care of the owner and the estate. When Mr. Talbot fell ill, Isabelle took it upon herself to inform Mr. Talbot’s estrange son of his grave condition hoping they can make amend before it is too late
Curlyhairlass19
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As always Mia Sheridan did not disappoint. This book had all the key elements that I love about Mia’s writing. There were times I literally couldn’t breathe for both Brant and Belle. The things (horrors) that they went through and how it effected them in their lives concerning everything, but especially love. I love how they had to work through it to get to the deep, core issues that was hindering them from opening themselves up and being vulnerable to each other. I absolutely enjoyed Belle. I’m ...more
Sarah/DragonflyReads
 photo AEF43E0F-AF58-4A3C-9A28-52C812BC60EC.jpg

“Be with me. Just be with me. We’ll figure out all the details later.”

When Mia Sheridan releases a new Sign of Love novel, you basically run to one-click! Her novels are so heartfelt and beautifully written, and I find myself instantly captivated. BRANT’S RETURN is no different. Isabelle is recovering from tragedy, living on a horse farm when the owners son finds out his father is dying. Their relationship blooms, and twists and turns abound. I adored this one!
Sahitya
I liked this book but I didn’t love it as much as I wanted to. I also think my feelings about this one would be very different if I had read this instead of listening to the audiobook narrated by my favorite Jacob Morgan. I’m gonna think a little more before I write a review.