Start by marking “Phoenix (Blackwings MC Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Phoenix (Blackwings MC Book 3)

(Blackwings MC #3)

Phoenix

I met the love of my life when I was 17 years old. She was my best friend, my love, my soulmate. Even at such a young age, we had a solid plan for our future. I would join the Marines after graduation. We would get married after my first deployment. When my time with Marines was up, we would start a family.

But that’s not what happened. I came home to find out
Published (first published August 31st 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Phoenix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Phoenix

Start your review of Phoenix (Blackwings MC Book 3)
Kristi
OH M.G.!!!! I freakin loved this book! I can’t believe I stumbled on to this series and the books have just gotten better and better! This book was the best so far!
I loved Phoenix in both previous book and I was so ready for his story and what a story it was! It was such a good love story! He is such a fab alpha and mc prez!
Annabelle...God bless her heart!! That angel had been through hell and she deserved this happy ending!
That epilogue the best! Now I’m looking forward to Carbon and Harper
Amanda Steward
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phoenix

Phoenix the man who makes double everything. And that’s all I’m going to say. This is one you have to read. But read in order so your not confused but read however you want. Just when I think Teagen can’t write a better book she goes and does it even better. Can’t wait to see what’s next.
Charlotte
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*WARNING* for audiences 18+ because of explicit language, sexual content, and violence.
I started with book 1 of this series and although these can be read as stand alones, I am so glad I read them in order. The story from book one starts us on a tangled mess revolving around around the Blackwing Prez, Phoenix. I have enjoyed the unraveling of the plot of finding the happiness Phoenix was robbed of. This series is an excellent representation of what I expect from an MC story. Brooks does an
RCK
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindleunlimited
I enjoyed the other two books in this series this one not soo much. Hero wasn’t bad but the Heroine was annoying and I really did not care for her HEA.
BIBLIOPHILE SUSAN
ONE OF MY FAVORITES

DEAR READERS
We all have those books that pull us in and have a special place .
This couple & their story are Heartbreaking & Heartwarming.... it’s simply a beautiful mix of recovery , reconnecting, healing & the wonders of lost souls never giving up hope . For in their hearts no one will ever do .
The tragic event of not being able to raise your kids would be gut wrenching.. the joy of finally filling the gap . Absolutely breathtaking. You feel this one deep .

Megan
Meeting the Characters
Annabelle
----------------------------------
What happens?
Phoenix has been in love with Annabelle since they first met. When she is kidnapped and goes missing for years he doesn't give up the hope or move on.
This book has a recap of what he went through when he lost her what was happening to her and him finally finding her and overcoming the obstacles that kept them
Sheri
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read on KU.
Phoenix is the third book in the Blackwings MC series by the talented Teagan Brooks. I suggest reading them in order to get the full story.
Phoenix is my favorite Blackwings MC character so I was excited to read his story. We read about his and Annabelle’s love throughout the other books so to get the entire narrative, from high school to twenty years later, it was well worth it.
Ms. Brooks weaves drama and mystery throughout her books; mixing in memorable yet flawed characters; and
Alison
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loving this series at the moment I can't get enough. You have been praying for Phoenix's story from the start & you want be disappointed
Forever_meme
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 STARS
Chloe
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delighted to finally read Phoenix and Annabelle story. Cant wait to read carbons next.
Lola
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
There's a point during the epilogue where the chapter is supposed to be narrated by Phoenix but in the middle of a paragraph it switches to Annabelle and is distracting and confusing. How did an editor miss that?
Sandy Emary
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I found Dash, Duke and Phoenix on Amazon Unlimited so I thought I’d give them a read. I loved them! The characters pulled me right in. The storylines kept me interested and invested. I ended up buying them for my collection and cannot wait for more. I’m looking forward to Carbon’s story and more from the other characters. Especially want to know how Phoenix deals with the new twins!!
Cate at Fiction Beer & Cupcakes
Phoenix first met Annabelle at a bonfire and offered to take her home. Shortly after that he fell hard for her and did everything to make things better for her. When it was time to get deployed her left thinking that she would be there waiting for him when he got back. That they would finally get married and start their life together. Instead he came back after a year to find out she has disappeared. Fast forward several years later and Phoenix finds a folder about his beloved Annabelle. He ...more
MJ
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH MY GOD!! This book could not have been any better, like at all!! I have devoured these books. I was so curious as to what was going to happen with Phoenix and Annabelle. I never imagined the twist that their already screwed up lives would take. I am amazed at how fantastic of a find these books were!! Ms. Brooks, I could read your stories all day long! Just the right amount of drama, angst and hotness!!!
Sandy Knox
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I FREAKIN LOVE THIS SERIES!!!
I am so excited about this series. I get halfway through one book and get so excited to find out what's gonna happen next I can't read fast enough. There are surprises around every corner, just when you think everything is finally calming down something else is revealed and shocks the crap out of you. Lol! Phoenix is the epitome of the big badass sexy biker he obviously has had alot of surprises thrown at him but has taken it all in stride. He is over the moon about
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Wow!

First of all this author did an amazing job with Phoenix! I've been waiting on his story since I met him in the first book. Now for him to finally have his One True Love back in his arms again was wonderful, for both of them to spend almost 20yrs still in love with each other still, even after they've been separated all that time is amazing, it's like their love travel through time and stays the same, the heartache they went through was very sad, I cried a lot in their story, but overall
Cheri
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phoenix and Annabelle

Omg what a beautiful story and the chemistry of Phoenix and Annabelle was to me so amazing. I feel I have been right there with all the characters in this series and it keeps getting better. Teagan Brooks is amazing writer. So much action, love and everything on between. I dont want to say too much more and spoil this story. I have Kindle Unlimited but I am buying every book because when I'm in between books that I cant find good to read I plan on re-reading this series.
Book Nook Kitten
Jul 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Lee-anna Dunk
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kim Richards
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG...……………………………..I am loving this series.
Once again I was pulled into the story line straight away, and that is where I stayed until I had read the last word written on the page, all the while my little mini movie was playing in my head.
There are twists, turns and surprises all the way through the book, some are you will see coming and others you won't, some are large and some are small, but all are equally as important as the next.
I personally went on an emotional rollercoaster with this
Chelsea
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
REDEMPTIONNNNNNNN

YESSSS that's what im talking about!!!!

What a saving grace from the last book. To be quite honest though, I was really anticipating this one because it had all the makings for things I love in books but Teagan Brooks really delivers for us here and I AM HERE FOR ITTTTT!

I approve of it all and I will just like to leave you with my all time favourite quote from the book and top ten of "favourite quotes from Hero"

"Baby, if burning a building down makes you happy, I'll set the
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
Phoenix!!!

Omg!! This series just keeps getting better and better. There was no stopping Phoenix when it came to him finding his Doll face. Tell me who wouldn't want a man like that.

Phoenix and Annabelle meet right before their senior year, and have one glorious year together. As we have learned in past books Annabelle was kept against her will and lied to about some very important things. She does what any woman would do to survive. When Phoenix finds Annabelle there is no stopping him from
Gucci 35
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes to Phoenix

Absolutely loved this story...Phoenix finally finds his Doll Face. This is a second chance romance surrounded by years of heartbreak, lies, betrayal. The author does a good job of pulling in all the details that were missing in the previous stories. The story will start in the past and then proceed to present time in the series. Somethings were a little far fetched and the angst from Dash and Duke's story were not as intense. Overall a good addition to Blackwings MC. Phoenix is one
Angela Cornell
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars. This is my favorite so far in this series. Phoenix is the perfect President, hard, cool and caring. Their love lasted a forever time apart and it was just a strong later in life as it was early in life. This book had surprises, MC activities, heartbreak, love, sex, friendships and kids. The character development is great and even before reading this book, I was already connected to Phoenix through the other books. This was indeed a book I couldn’t put down until I reached the end. I don ...more
2OCC Reviews
Aug 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: jessica
This is second chance romance at its finest! I was so excited to get to this book. I loved the outcome for these characters and that ending was perfect. It had some twists I didn’t see coming and kept me hooked. There were parts that I felt were a little rush. I was waiting for my self to get emotional because this book was hard for these characters and what they survived but o was left not really feeling the emotions I was expecting. I’m not saying that made it a bad book at all, just left me ...more
pamela d bryant
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great!

I chose this rating because I really enjoyed this book. I really enjoyed all of the characters too they were great especially Annabell and Phoenix their story is really amazing, compassionate and heartfelt. They had to go through something really tragic to get back to where they were where you have to read the story to really find that what happen I'm not gonna give to much away. This was a really good story and I'm a really good story. I recommend this book to all MC and romance lovers.
Dolores M
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OMG!

What a book! Held my interest from beginning to end. Phoenix and Annabelle didn't get back together for 20 years? So very hard to believe. What I found was ridiculous was the family situations. Half brothers and sisters, biological and not, cousins, uncles, father's and mother's, who was who. To be honest, I had to re-read several portions to keep things straight. That was the only thing I didn't care for, I think all those family members, crazy as they seemed took away from the story.
Leticia Prieto
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BOOK

I absolutely loved this book and all the previous books. Author has gotten me hooked. She also responds to every message sent when you ask when the next book is coming. I am so impressed by her and her writing. She has done an amazing job!!! This series is a must read!!!! I don’t want to give anything away but I fell in love with Phoenix since the first book and their love story was executed perfectly. I read many books a week and this one will stay with me. I will be
Cassie
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 solid MC Stars

I think this has been the best book of the series so far! The storyline was tied up in multiple places and there was a good amount of action that wasn’t off the wall at all. It was also a great story of love and had a fun cliffhanger that will lead into another book. The next book is not about this couple, but I am sure will showcase some of their storyline as Phoenix is the President of Blackwings. This has been a fun, quick, good MC series so far for a new to me author.
Leslee
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gotta say, I love having some MC stories with older characters! Phoenix is the MC prez and he lost his Annabelle long ago. He never completely gave up hope but it was hard keeping the faith. Annabelle is still alive, she has been living a whole other life on the West Coast but she never forgot Phoenix. This was an amazing story, I loved it so much! I am officially addicted to Ms Brooks writing, can't wait to dive into the next book!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • The Devil's Angels MC
  • Lost King (The Kings Of Retribution MC #6)
  • Prospect (The Kings of Retributon MC #7)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC)
  • Riggs (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #1)
  • Unbreakable (The Kings of Retribution MC #5)
  • Defy (The Kings Of Retribution MC, #4)
  • Rocket (Hell's Handlers MC Book 5)
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC #4)
  • Maverick (Hell's Handlers MC, #2)
  • Kale (Texas Kings MC, #1)
  • Jigsaw (Hell's Handlers MC, #3)
  • Finding Solace (The Kings of Retribution MC, #3)
  • Sonny (Texas Kings MC, #2)
  • Home Forever (Texas Knights MC, #1)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
Teagan Brooks lives in the Southeast US with her husband and their daughter.

She loves all things girly, particularly makeup, high heels, and purses, but also has a passion for guns, knives, motorcycles, and muscle cars.

When she isn't in front of her computer writing, she can be found with her family on their boat in one of the nearby lakes.

Teagan is very friendly and loves connecting with others.

Blackwings MC (5 books)
  • Dash (Blackwings MC #1)
  • Duke (Blackwings MC Book 2)
  • Carbon (Blackwings MC Book 4)
  • Shaker (Blackwings MC Book 5)