Start by marking “Duke (Blackwings MC Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Duke (Blackwings MC Book 2)

(Blackwings MC #2)

Reese:
My life hadn’t been easy.
At age 11, my parents and two younger siblings were murdered and I went to live with my grandmother.
At age 18, I broke up with my boyfriend of almost one year because he wasn’t who I thought he was. He further proved that when he put his hands on me.
Two weeks later, my grandmother died.
I moved to a new town with my last living relative,

To ask other readers questions about Duke, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Duke

Start your review of Duke (Blackwings MC Book 2)
Jalina
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The drama!!!???

Whew!! That was a roller coaster of I ever saw one! Duke and Reese went through the fire and then some to find some happiness! I’m still breathing hard and wiping tears from all the crazy and action stuff! Like literally every page is someone getting beat up, shot, killed, kidnapped literally every page!! I am chomping at the bit to read Phoenix’s story because I swear to God if Annabelle doesn’t rise from the grave like Jesus I’m getting someone’s behind!! Can’t wait!!! This was
Char Nolan
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I only found this author yesterday and I've read both Dash and Duke in one day loved it so much can't wait for next book
Louise
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow !

What a great book ! Fantastic story line, couldn't put it down. Great suspense, don't mind suffering from insomnia when you get to read a good book.
Lisa Book Stacks
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Duke

Duke and Reese two people ment to be together but with all there secrets can they find there happy ending. Great follow up book looking forward to book 3.
Lee-anna Dunk
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow amazing

This is the second book ive read by Teagan Brooks and i certainly was not disappointed once again i have to thank Michelle Underwood for recommending this series to me ill be forever grateful .
There are a handful of books that make me one click them with out even reading a blurb and this series is one of them .
I'm so blown away by the twists and turns in Dukes book i didn't even see them coming i couldn't put the book down i just had to know what happened next which led me to
Becky
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Holy freaking smokes batman! What a way to wrap up the majority of loose ends from book one! Now book one did not end on exactly a cliffhanger but stories continue from book to book so read in order! New revelations are shown in book two that keep you on the edge of your seat and ready to read book three! Somewhat of a cliffhanger with this book, think " who shot J.R." Type cliffhanger for those old enough to get the reference! epilogue and Hea for Duke and Reese and a Hea for right now for the ...more
Vic B
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG. On the edge of my seat the entire time

I cannot believe it! Fabulously written! The suspense just about killed me. You can read as a stand-alone for just Duke and Reece but definitely should read dash first as there is an overarching story (that I can not wait for). Since I found dash as a stroke of luck I was really hoping it wasn’t a fluke and the series would take the off (sometimes I find that I don’t like the 2nd book as much as the first). Well written, great storyline, love the
Charlotte
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*WARNING* contains explicit adult situations and violence
Duke of the Blackwing MC made a huge mess all because he couldn't ask a simple question.
Reese runs or hides behind her big scary MC brother. Reese needs to learn to stay and stand on her own.
This is book 2 of this series, but can be read as a stand alone. Brooks does an amazing job writing twisted, complicated plot lines, but they don't get to complicated to follow. These characters are everything I've come to expect from an MC book. I
carole trelease
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read.

Liked the first book, Dash. However, I thought this was better written. The story seemed to flow better. Maybe as we know the characters now it wasn't as choppy and time wasn't spent introducing people. The way it all evolved and the twists it took were great. I liked the way previous characters were all a big part of this book too. Anticipating Phoenix 's story. Not too long, hopefully.
Tersia Eloff
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blackwings MC

Duke and Reese's story had a lot of twists and turns I did not see coming! Talk about a cliffhanger ending, but that did not effect my enjoyment of Duke (book 2), this is a series so there is an ongoing story line in each of the books, for maximum enjoyment the books should be read as a series. Well done Teagan Brooks, can't wait to read more!
Amanda Steward
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy mother of drama

This book did not disappoint on the drama. There was tons. Definitely a lot more than book one. But was still great. Lots of twists and turns. This lady knows how to write a book! This book is in kindle unlimited. Now onto Phoenix. Can’t wait to read his story!!
Toneichia
Good Book

******Spoiler Alert****
Very good read. Well written. I did dislike Reese for a while until Phoenix made them talk and squash their problem for the sake of their child. I can’t wait to find out what actually happened to Anabelle.
Book Crazee
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved

Ahhh!!! I cannot wait for the next book! Definitely read this series in order. A couple twists I didn’t figure out and a couple I did. Good mix. I do wish I could’ve felt maybe a little more of an emotional connection between the h and H. But great book
Eva M
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Addicting!

I’m totally addicted to this series. I’ve read both Dash and Duke and now I’m dying for Phoenix’s book. I love the characters and the continuing storyline as well as the sassy, strong females! I only hope Carbon will be after Phoenix!
Alison
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this was as action packed as the first one with smoking hot chemistry between Duke & Reese. There were misunderstandings which lead to Reese fleeing but once Duke got her back there was no stopping him.
Susan Curtis
Loved it

Seems like the plot only gets better and better as each book is revealed. Received a lot of answers to issues started in Dash’s book but of course, the plot takes another twist. Loved Duke and Reece’s story. Totally recommend it
Julia Tolison
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very well written and the suspense kept me reading.

Everyone I thought I knew who was behind everything there was always a twist. Could not have written a better end I g if I tried.
Tina Workman
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good story!

Overall. I liked the book. There were a couple things that irked me, like the H and h making up scene. Just didn’t like how both were okay with everything so easily...It just seemed rushed. But, I did enjoy it. I am so excited to read Phoenix’s and Annabelle’s story!
Forever_meme
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 STARS
Teagan
Duke

Love this series so far. Really enjoyed Dash. I wasn’t keen on Reese in this book but I understood why she was the way she was towards the end of it. Can’t wait for Phoenix’s book next I hope he finally finds what he’s been searching for!
Cheri
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reese and Duke

This series just keeps getting better. I love the action, love the story and all the characters. Looking forward to Phoenix story, cant wait for Carbons and the list goes on. Fast pace and fun to read you will Not be disappointed!
Shannon
Great

This series is amazing! This book like the first is a whole other level! Talk about mind blown action and twists that are so original! Need more!
Lynn
Great read

This a continuation of the first book Dash. This is Duke and Reese's story. You need to read both. They have a plot and good characters. Definitely worth your time. I can:t wait for Phoenix:s story.
Frank Tesch
Twists are solid

A great read more focused on story then sex which makes it a great book!. Solid characters from start to finish!
Monica Holloway
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Duke

Another awesome book written by Teagan. I can't wait to read more by her.. But you have to start from the beginning of the series so you don't get lost!!!!
RaeShawn
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Warning: Another Cliffhanger

Omg omg omg I need to read the next book right now! I was so upset that this book gave me more questions than answers. My head truly hurts
Melissa
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!!

This book has it all! Romance, drama, family, loved it. I couldn’t put it down! Can’t wait for Phoenix’s story.
Jennifer Finn
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the Blackwings MC Series by Teagan Brooks. You really need to read Dash before you read this because this MC has almost as much drama as a daytime soap opera so you don’t wanna miss anything. John Wayne Jackson aka “Duke” is the Sergeant At Arms for the Blackwings MC. Reese is the baby sister of Carbon, the MC’s Enforcer, a man who gets extreme pleasure outta torturing those who deserve it. Reese and Carbon’s parents and younger brother and sister were brutally ...more
me
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow.. twist turns.. need more to find answers
Mary Theresa
Outstanding author

I am without a doubt hooked on this series. Every chapter there are turns and twist. I can't put them down
I can't wait for the next book!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Unbreakable (The Kings of Retribution MC #5)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • The Devil's Angels MC
  • Defy (The Kings Of Retribution MC, #4)
  • Lost King (The Kings Of Retribution MC #6)
  • Prospect (The Kings of Retributon MC #7)
  • Riggs (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #1)
  • Finding Solace (The Kings of Retribution MC, #3)
  • The Darkest of Light (The Kings of Retribution MC, #2)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC Book 6)
  • Undaunted (The Kings of Retribution MC, #1)
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC #4)
  • Maverick (Hell's Handlers MC, #2)
  • Jigsaw (Hell's Handlers MC, #3)
  • Rocket (Hell's Handlers MC Book 5)
  • Shadow (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #2)
  • Demetri, The Volkov Empire
Teagan Brooks lives in the Southeast US with her husband and their daughter.

She loves all things girly, particularly makeup, high heels, and purses, but also has a passion for guns, knives, motorcycles, and muscle cars.

When she isn't in front of her computer writing, she can be found with her family on their boat in one of the nearby lakes.

Teagan is very friendly and loves connecting with others.

Blackwings MC (5 books)
  • Dash (Blackwings MC #1)
  • Phoenix (Blackwings MC Book 3)
  • Carbon (Blackwings MC Book 4)
  • Shaker (Blackwings MC Book 5)