Start by marking “Dash (Blackwings MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Dash (Blackwings MC #1)

Dash

(Blackwings MC #1)

Ember:
They were going to sell me.
I couldn’t let that happen.
I had to escape.
My only friend agreed to help me.
She helped me get away.
She changed my appearance.
She sent me to see the President of the Blackwings Motorcycle Club.
I needed a new identity, so I could start a new life.
I walked up to the gate.
I was taken inside.
And everything changed.

Dash:
She appeared
Published (first published June 12th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Dash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dash

Start your review of Dash (Blackwings MC #1)
Jennifer McGurk Finn
This is the first book in the Blackwings MC series by Teagan Brooks. This was a really good start to a series and I believe this author is new so I’m even more impressed. There were a few things that I thought were a little bit unbelievable but that’s why it’s called fiction. Also Ember was supposedly brought up in a strict environment where fear was used to keep people in line but once she got to the clubhouse she was miss mouthy. I like a strong heroine but she did get on my nerves a little. ...more
Nancy Arnold
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A hidden gem

Found this by chance and read it with kindle unlimited. As happens sometimes, loved it enough to buy it so I can read again and eventually own the whole series. Ember was an intriguing heroine, sweet, young, but fierce when cornered. The mystery of her identity was skillfully stretched throughout the story and while Ember and Dash connected quickly connected and I would day their story is complete, there is a tiny cliffhanger at the end. Where is Annabelle?
Lee-anna Dunk
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First time Author.

This is the first time ive read a book by Teagan Brooks it was recommended to me by Michelle Underwood and she said it was a MUST read and told me how much she really enjoyed it so i went off to amazon one click heaven and downloaded it.
Ive just finished Dash and i have to say michelle was right it was bloody awesome .
There was drama and intrigue a few laugh out loud moments and a few tears .
Because of jealousy and hate the future's of Peonix ,Annabell two totally in love
Iman
Jun 21, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I liked : the pace of the story, the fact that all loose ends seem to be tied, the badass heroine that can kick all of the bikers asses, the absence of ow drama

I disliked : the «virgin escaped from a cult» falling in love with an alpha biker and sleeping with him like everything is normal plot.

I was intrigued by the BFF,so I will probably read her story

-> dropping from 3 to 1 , I had forgotten to read the last 10pages , and the Experienced H just had sex with the inexperienced h for the 2
Amanda Steward
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Refreshing

I love when I find a book on kindle unlimited by a new author to me and it turns out to be an amazing read. Loved everyone on this story and can’t wait to read everyone’s stories. Suspense and swooning. Can’t ask for anything better.
Forever_meme
3.5 STARS
K. Ryner
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So, I liked the book very much but I didn't love it. The main issue I have with this series is the age of the women. Ember in this first book is 18, Reese here is about 19 in the beginning, at the end of the second book about 20. Why, oh why do they have to be so young... Ember is now 19 years old, will marry Dash soon and is kind of the CEO at the farm whre she grew up), managing the stables, breeding horses and growing and selling organics...... Really????? From what I've read, Harper is also ...more
Chrizzary
Amy Davies
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it

This is my first book by Teagan, and it won't be the last.
Bloody loved it, loved the connection between Dash and Ember. He was soft with her, know her life wasn't all that good growing up. I also loved that she found herself and became strong and independent.
Looking forward to more
Megan
Quick Info
Standalone/Cliffhanger?: Standalone little cliffhanger
Part of a Series?: Yes
POV: Both and Phoenix
----------------------------------
Meeting the Characters
Ember - young woman running away from a cult
Dash - Dash is part of a biker gang and her unofficial protector.
----------------------------------
What happens?
Ember runs away when she reaches 18, she is running from a cult that she hears is plannning to sell her to an unknown entity once she reaches 18.
Dash is part of the biker gang she
Charlotte
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*WARNING * contains explicit adult situations
Dash is one on the Top members of the Blackwings MC, so when he sees someone wondering around outside their compound, he can't just let her go.
Ember is a prisoner at the orphanage. Ember escaped with Reeses her, but she needs ID and Reese says her brother's friend, Phoenix at Blackwings can get it for her.
This is the first book I've read by this author and oh my goodness, it was amazing. The plot was so tangled, I never knew what kind of messed up
Becky
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Finally a 4 star read!

I have been in a book funk recently! Yes I've read some ok books but the majority was wasted time I'll never get back! Finally I stumbled upon this book... The book heavens opened, the angels sang and the choir sang hallelujah!
Finally a book with suspense, romance, mystery and a story about a large group of people to eventually get their own books, increasing my happiness! This book had it all alpha males, strong female lead, good storyline with epilogue and somewhat of a
RCK
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindleunlimited
Spoilers!!

I would rate this a 3-3.5. Both the Hero and heroine are likeable, however, the ending fell flat. Lots of unanswered questions with respect to club part of the book. Even with Hero and heroine we are told he will be proposing but don't actually get a proposal scene. I wish the romance side of the story would have been wrapped up especially since the next book is about a different couple but sadly it seemed liked a HFN ending.

This is one of my favorite tropes - older Hero (9 year
Grace Hart
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow.
I’m absolutely shocked at how well written & complex the story is, especially since I’ve never heard of Teagan Brooks before this book.
I finished this & immediately moved on to the second in the series.
Well developed characters, consistent storyline, more importantly no plot holes or grammatical errors! Yay!
Alison
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one was action packed from the start & I loved it!
Ember was thrown into the mc world very unkindly at the start but they made it up to her pretty fast & Dash took one look at her then claimed her
Staci Blandin
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I love love love the Blackwings MC series it's one of my favorites. Ember and Dash's story is full of twists and surprises and chemistry. If you haven't read this yet do yourself a favor and start this series.
Monica Holloway
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dash

I love my MC romance books! This one was amazing! There was depth to the story. I can't say enough about it except try it!! I will be defiantly getting more books from this aurhor!!
Eva M
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good

Really enjoyed this first book. This is the first book I’ve read by this author and I really liked the way the characters were portrayed and the storyline. Looking forward to the next book in this series.
Vic B
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
found this new author while I was browsing for something new to read and picked it because i like the description. Wasn't expecting much but I was surprised!!!!! By about 1/4 way through the book I was looking to see if another book in the series was out (but sadly, not yet) It was great. From the storyline to the characters, was suspenseful, detailed and a great read.!!! Highly impressed and cannot wait for another - i just hope it is not too long. I really loved it. Read it through KU but went ...more
Emma O'brien
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great way to start a new series, love the characters and storyline, can’t wait to read the next book in the series
Susan Curtis
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Great way to start a new MC romance series. Dash is a suspenseful, intriguing as well as sexy romance story. Well developed characters and storyline. Keeps you hooked from page to page. Totally recommend it
Jalina
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!

Oh my goodness this was a grabber!! Action packed from the first page. Ember was a tough one and Dash was a good partner to her! I can’t wait to hear more about Annabelle and Phoenix and of course Duke and Reese! Really good story!!
Shannon
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mind blown

Amazing mc read with several serious wtf moments a whole lot of blasts from the past. Tons of action and love! Can't wait for more!
LuDena Radford
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

This is a fairly involved story line that kept me involved from the first page to the last page. Totally psyched for the next book.
Anla Gisclair-Etheridge
4.5 stars.
Frank Tesch
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unique

A different kind of read with some twists that were not resolved by the end to many open questions other wise a good read.
Allena
Nov 04, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love MC and this new to me author helped me out of an MC book slump.

Interesting premise, engaging characters, unsolved disappearances; all in all well worth reading.
RaeShawn
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Refreshing

This book was a refreshing take on a MC. I enjoyed reading the different perspectives and finished this book in one setting.
Jskubikaol.Com
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great start

Great start to a new MC series! Can’t wait for Duke the second book. Excited to see what happens! Yea!
sharon price
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good read

I enjoyed this.you can't help but fall in love with the innocent ember.I loved this book only bad thing bout this book is waiting for book two.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • The Devil's Angels MC
  • Unbreakable (The Kings of Retribution MC #5)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Riggs (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #1)
  • Defy (The Kings Of Retribution MC, #4)
  • The Darkest of Light (The Kings of Retribution MC, #2)
  • Finding Solace (The Kings of Retribution MC, #3)
  • Undaunted (The Kings of Retribution MC, #1)
  • Lost King (The Kings Of Retribution MC #6)
  • Prospect (The Kings of Retributon MC #7)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC)
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC #4)
  • Uncaged (Havoc MC, #1)
  • Maverick (Hell's Handlers MC, #2)
  • Zach (Hell's Handlers MC, #1)
  • Jigsaw (Hell's Handlers MC, #3)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
Teagan Brooks lives in the Southeast US with her husband and their daughter.

She loves all things girly, particularly makeup, high heels, and purses, but also has a passion for guns, knives, motorcycles, and muscle cars.

When she isn't in front of her computer writing, she can be found with her family on their boat in one of the nearby lakes.

Teagan is very friendly and loves connecting with others.

Blackwings MC (5 books)
  • Duke (Blackwings MC Book 2)
  • Phoenix (Blackwings MC Book 3)
  • Carbon (Blackwings MC Book 4)
  • Shaker (Blackwings MC Book 5)
“I ain’t ever been in love, but I imagine it feels like you can’t breathe without the other person. When you’re apart, you can’t wait to see them. Everything seems better when they’re around. When they hurt, you hurt. When they cry, you cry. When they smile, you smile. You would give your life to save theirs, but if you lost them, you would lose yourself, too.” 1 likes