Start by marking “Hold Me (A Vibrations Novella, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hold Me (A Vibrations Novella, #2)

Hold Me

(A Vibrations Novella #2)

Natasha. Beautiful, talented, accident-prone.
She’s a self sufficient woman. She doesn’t need a man, it would be nice though. But, after yet another failed attempt at a relationship, she starts to believe that maybe she won’t ever find that someone special - or anyone at all that can handle her quirkiness.

Luke. Adventurous, carefree, loving.
He was the typical playboy, he bo
Published March 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hold Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hold Me

Start your review of Hold Me (A Vibrations Novella, #2)
Love2ReadRomance
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hold Me is a fantastic read! There are so many things I love mixed into this little bundle of a novella: chef, playboy with a sweet heart, secret crush, friends setting them up, roommates, dates gone awry. It was very entertaining. I didn’t want it to end, but the ending was awesome.
Amy Mccann
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story Tasha's a cute lady who likes to keep private but also doesn't want to be lonely, she loves her job but feels she needs more out of life.

Luke's hot but he's not sure what he wants from life anymore either but he needs a place to stay and when his sister sets him up to live with her best friend it seems perfect! That is until he's settled in and sparks begin to fly and the comedy factor to Hold Me completely enraptures you!

You cant help but fall in love with Natasha
Jade Pitman
Lovely little read, it was a lovely romance with great chemistry.

It had all the feels with the characters. A great short read!
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
Sweet, fun and short read. It still packed in all the feels. I enjoy getting to know all the characters.
I look forward to reading more.
~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~

Series~ Vibrations Novella
Source~ Kindle eBook ~ ARC for honest review

Would I read more from this author? Yes
Would I recommend thi
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc
Another awesome read by this author. This is Natasha and Luke's story.

Natasha is looking for a roommate after her best friend and previous roommate Gabby moved out after falling in love. Gabby recommends her other friend Luke, a playboy looking for a place of his own. Natasha and Luke have met a few times and know of each other but don’t know each other very well.

Owella
Nov 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
A short, sweet and fun read! I really enjoyed this story!
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
This was my first read from Chelsea but it definitely won’t be my last! This is an insta-love novella that has the potential to be full storyline. Natasha is looking for a roommate after her best friend and previous roommate Gabby moved out after falling in love. She recommends her other friend Luke, a playboy looking for a place of his own. Natasha and Luke have met a few times and know of each other but don’t know each other very well. After Luke moves in there is instant chemistry and while t ...more
Karina Jayne
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I've read by this author, and it won't be the last.
I had this book as an ARC from the author. So I'm going to give it an honest review.
I didn't read save me before hold on, but that's ok, i got the story near enough straight away.
All you need to know is that Gabby and sam are from the first book.
I loved the story line, i love tash and luke.
I was a short and sweet story and an easy read.
I throughly enjoyed reading it, i enjoyed it so much I wish there was more to it. 😊
I g
Booklover Mercis Bookish Blog
I loved this so so much!It was an absolutely adorable,sweet,hot,and funny friends to lovers story.This was one of those that when you reach the end you turn the page again and again hoping that this isn't really the end.Sweet and sassy Tash meets Hot ex-playboy Luke in an endearing tale that takes your heart on a ride. ...more
Sylvia Clail
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a light hearted story about a group of friends. The lead characters are Luke, Tasha and Gabby.

Tash is a lovely down to earth character that the author has depicted so well.

Luke is charming and no longer lives up to the stereotypes which most people know him by from school.

The story is fun, written well and a real feel good ending.

It highlights that sometimes our friends knows us better than we know ourselves!

I look forward to the future stories as this one just left me hanging wanting
Living My Best Book Life
Hold Me was a short and sweet novella. A roommates to lovers trope that romance lovers will enjoy.

Natasha is in need of a roommate. Her best friend just moved out and she doesn't know how she is going to find someone. Gabby, her best friend, knows the perfect person. His name is Luke.

Luke is a well-known playboy who doesn't do relationships. Natasha and Luke have met a few times, but they don't know each other that well. He is looking to move out of his sister's place and decides to move in with
Molly Storm
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
KarenLou NorthandSouthBlog
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
another great read from Chelsea!

it was a quick read but by no means lacking in anything! steamy enough to keep you reading. doesn't quite end of a cliffhanger but you definitely will want more from Tasha and Luke as you know there is so much more of their story to be told.
Eve Jones
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first read by Chelsea McDonald, but I can definitely assure you that it won't be the last.
I loved every second of this book, the characters are well written and you can totally relate to them.
The friendships, humour and passion throughout are what make this book a brilliant read 🤩💗😍
Donna Matthewman
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and the quirkiness of Natasha, she is funny and lovable from the start. The book flows really well and is so easy to read that the words just float on the page. Luke and Natasha are really great characters and bounce off each other well.
Holly White
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fun quick read! I love the awkward roommate moments between Tash and Luke that had me laughing. It has the swoon worthy moments I love to read.
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Accident prone Natasha is desperately looking for a new roommate, and playboy Luke is recommend by a mutual friend, and let the entertainment begin! This is a quick read, which had me intrigued and hooked throughout, and I cannot wait to read more from this talented author, whose work I highly recommend for all.
Mandy Williams
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a very sweet, fun, story to read. It reads rather quickly. I was sad it was over too soon. I need more of Luke and Tash. Both characters are very well written and I love how awkward their relationship becomes. The roommates to lovers trope is a fun one and Chelsea does not disappoint. Definitely a worthwhile read.
Cindy
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this novella!! Natasha and Luke’s story is great. Loved the heat and passion and the fun !! I so wanted to keep reading about their story !! Another great book from a great author!!
Thi
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
A throughly enjoyable read. I loved Lucas and Tash together.
Jennifer Gomez
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun fast read that I was ableto finish in a few hours. The chemistry and sexual tension are in full effect with Luke and Tash. A few times this story burns up the pages with the two of them.
Kasey McCarthy
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Natasha just had her roommate move out and is desperately wanting a new one. Luke has been living with his sister and her family but he’s ready for a change. When ex roommate and mutual friend recommends Luke to be roommate, things are going to get interesting. Will they be roommates or more?
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great little read for this series. Read it in just over a day.
Loved the characters and the chemistry between them.
DarkRaven Reviews
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a sweet and simple read with all the feels. This book had everything a sweet romance should have. I loved getting to know these characters and hope that I see more of them in another book in the future.
Verna Loves Books
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hold Me by Chelsea McDonald is a quick, sexy, romantic read. Hold Me is about Natasha and Luke. I just loved these two together, they definitely shined together and had some amazing chemistry.

Natasha is looking for a roommate so when her friend Gabby recommends her giving Luke a shot, I just knew it was going to get interesting. These two have such charisma together and fit in together so perfectly. Natasha and Luke have to learn to live together without letting their attraction for one another
Gwen Shafer
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A quick, sexy, romantic read. Natasha is looking for a roommate after her roommate and best friend moves out. She doesn't want to anyone to move in. Gabby her best friend thinks of the perfect person who is actually looking for a new place. Gabby thinks Luke and Natasha will be perfect roommate. But there is a whole other reason for Gabby making the suggestion. Will this be a good idea? What will become of Luke and Natasha living together? I absolutely loved this one. There are some very interes ...more
Yvonne Eason
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
A really great light hearted read.

Looking for a new room mate after being abandoned by her best friend, Natasha takes in Luke. The playboy of the year. Luke is living with his sister and niece but needs to move out and stand on his own two feet.

Put the two together and this brings you a great story. Loved reading this book and can't wait for Capture Me to come out.
Dina
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hold Me with Natasha and Luke, is a super fun story about roommates going to the next step.

I also enjoy novellas, as they are quick reads.

Lizzi
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
A short, sweet and sexy novella with all the feels. A great addition to this series. Can't wait for more. ...more
Angela Arrington
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved Natasha and Likes story. It was a fun read.

• The Not-Outcast
  • Smoldered (Severton Search & Rescue #3)
  • The Secrets of Life (The Working Girls #1)
  • Mythical Creatures (Callaghan Green, #7)
  • Free Fall (Fallen Duet, #1)
  • Stirred (Severton Search and Rescue, #2)
  • Park (Archer's Creek Book 4)
  • Hidden (The Scions #1)
  • Fire Night (Devil's Night, 4.5)
  • Pretty Little Thing (The Sapphires, #1)
  • Freestyle (Academy of Stardom, #1)
  • Destination Redemption
  • Echo & Liv (Archer's Creek Book 4)
  • Found (The Scions #2)
  • Smoke (Archer's Creek #5)
  • Shaken (Severton Search and Rescue, #4)
  • Into The Deep (Into The, #1)
Chelsea McDonald was born and raised in Australia. Having travelled all over the world, she currently resides in England with her partner, two step-children and grandchild.

She enjoys writing, reading, travelling, music and spending time with her loved ones. Chelsea works part-time as a receptionist, part-time as a romance author and in-between she can be found working out at the local gym.

Having

A Vibrations Novella (4 books)
  • Save Me (A Vibrations Novella, #1)
  • Capture Me (A Vibrations Novella, #3)
  • Survive Me (A Vibrations Novella, #4)

News & Interviews