Start by marking “108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas” as Want to Read:
108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas

108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Mama, do you find yourself too busy to take good care of yourself? Whatever your situation, you deserve spectacular health and wellness. With Julie M. Gentile as your personal wellness mentor, this book coaches you along your own authentic self-care path.

Using 108 writing prompts and self-care practices, including yoga poses, meditations, and breathing exercises, Julie
Paperback, First, 122 pages
Published February 1st 2019 by MSI Press

To ask other readers questions about 108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of 108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas
Annie
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As a working woman (non-mama), I find that even I put myself on the back burner at work, with friends, and with loved ones. This book helped me to refocus, rethink, and reenergize my self care practices. I loved the easy to understand yoga poses and the writing exercises that made me dig deeper into what goals I wanted to focus on. This book will make you laugh, feel connected to other busy humans, and creates space for reflection.

If you’re looking for a way to be healthier and kick start your
Candice Mattio
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As a woman, wife, and academic in today’s society, the pressures to carry the psychological, emotional, and physical loads of assumed servitude are ever-present and exhausting! And let’s not forget the pressure to maintain today’s Instagram-rated health and beauty standards! I often find that I’m always berating myself, and would carry the constant guilt that I should always be writing, reading, working out, cooking, cleaning, making appointments, etc.
I began my yoga practice over two years ago
Val
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We know that modern motherhood's expectations leave us drained. That's the undercurrent of every woman's magazine, while also instructing us how to make pinterest-worthy crafts for our kids' parties, decorate the cutest cupcakes, and simultaneously shed 10 pounds. If you're tired of being tired, this book's message can be a lifeline: "It is not acceptable to sacrifice your self-care in the face of busyness."

The author reminds us that self-care is not buying a new purse or binge-watching
Pam Throm
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Staying healthy goes beyond medical treatment. Finding time to be grateful and mindful focuses one's attention on the present without any judgement. This helpful accessible book, with a variety of poses and writing prompts, draws the busy mama and others, no matter the age, to take the needed time to "stop and smell the roses" along life's busy path.

Julie's warm and personal way of addressing the division felt between reality and self care was heartwarming; written to encourage that health is
Francesca Deir
marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Please add an award 1 13 Aug 03, 2019 02:27PM
2019 Book Excellence Award Finalist in the Body, Mind and Spirit Category

Julie is a major self-care advocate, and she wants to help you become your own self-care advocate, too!

She is a full-time working mama, yoga teacher, wellness speaker, creator of the blog Stand Up for Your Self-Care and award-winning author of the book 108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas (MSI Press).

In summer