Start by marking “Pervade London (Pervade Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pervade London (Pervade Duet, #1)

Pervade London

(Pervade Duet #1)

From USA Today best selling Author  Vanessa Fewings comes a scorching  new novel  set in London.

A woman's first ménage à trois romance with two mysterious British men with untold influence. Their love fuels the power that pervades London.

From an early age, Emily lived for the violin.

ebook, 1st edition
Published April 14th 2019 (first published April 13th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Pervade London, please sign up.
Vanessa Fewings Thank you so much, Liza! I draw my inspiration from everything I see and experience. Usually, I follow my characters along and the story unfolds natur…moreThank you so much, Liza! I draw my inspiration from everything I see and experience. Usually, I follow my characters along and the story unfolds naturally. This is where surprises rise up and I'm equally thrilled by them as the reader. (less)
Vanessa Fewings Hey, Sherry, sorry, I am just seeing this! The second book comes out on August 18th. So not long now.

…more

(less)

Start your review of Pervade London (Pervade Duet, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

GOT AN ARC! WOOHOO!

Book 1 in duet.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
One woman. Two men.
Their romance will fuel a power that will pervade London.
From an early age, Emily lived for the violin.
Practices were a joy. Recitals were a celebration. She only felt truly alive when the meticulously crafted, finely tuned, string instrument was in her firm grasp.
You could say that Emily lived for the violin, and that it was her true love. You would have been right...
...but that all cha
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Pervade London is book one in the Pervade Duet by Vanessa Fewings. This is my very first book by Ms. Fewings. Where do I start with this? How do I describe a book to you that completely blew my mind? My emotions are all over the place. For most of this book, my heart was racing. I both cursed and proclaimed my love to the author.

Let’s start with Emily Rampling. She is a twenty three year old violinist. Music is her heart and soul. It has been since she was a small child. She has devoted her lif
My Own Bookshelves
Wow! I am not sure what words I can find to describe reading this story. How it made me feel, what I thought of the characters and progression - without being a spoiler - but I'll try. If you want to read the next section then stop. Don't go further:

Vanessa Fewings has once again brought light to a world and poured over romance. The story evolves from an instant connection of the heart into so much more. The characters are more than the first few glimpses. As the reader, you are not only intrigu
Lauren Luman
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I first finished this book, I had to catch my breath. It's such a rollercoaster ride from beginning to end, full of power and intrigue and mystery.

Pervade London is one of the sexiest books I've ever read. Alpha-hole James Ballad brings out the most conflicting feelings. Initially, you're drawn to that power, but as the story begins to unfold, you develop this love/hate relationship with his character. Sometimes he wields his power in such a way that makes you question his morality, but the
Myla

4.5 Stars

Emily is a gifted violinist who is relentless in pursuing the thing she wants. She dreamed of going to the London Symphony Orchestra but everything changes the moment she helped Xander.

Xander(Xavier) is the kind of man who will protect the people he cared for. His past is a mystery and as if he just wants to forget all about it.

The story gets very interesting when James comes in. He's the kind of man who gets what he wants. I totally don't like him the way he manipulates the lives of th
Radd Reader
Well, I have to admit that I have struggled with the rating on this one. There were some things that I liked about it, but then there were some things that I really didn’t care for. However, I’m interested enough to continue on with the next book and see how this story plays out.

So....my thoughts:
This is a story about 3 individuals. By the end of the book, I liked the three together, but it was a rough start and a bit of a journey for me to get there.

The author started out the book focusing o
Carla Bulian
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

I received an eARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

5+ Stars!

The Review:
Shew... where do I even begin with this one?

Simply put, PERVADE LONDON is an exquisite, masterful piece of art! It swept me away to the enchanting streets of London and lavished upon me a provocative romance between Xavier and James - two elusive men who will seduce you - and Emily, a competent heroine who will surely charm you. And the story? Will utterly p
Vanessa Fewings
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm thrilled you've added PERVADE LONDON to your TBR list!

Writing this erotic novel (MMF) has been an exhilarating journey. I'm deeply in love with James Ballad, X. Rothschild, and Emily Rampling and can't wait for you to meet them. I hope you fall for them like I have.

If you want to chat some more, I hang out in Vanessa Fewings' Romance Lounge on Facebook after a day of writing.

Chat soon!

Vanessa

Pervade Montego Bay
Melanie Moreland
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Passionate and intense -007 meets Sherlock Holmes in a fusion of fantasy and intrigue! Fast paced, wickedly sexy, and a great read! Looking forward to Book #2
Janet Taggart Baldwin
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pervade London is the hottest book of 2019! Vanessa sure knows how to write them! This thrilling book about Emily, Xander/Xavier, and James will captivate you from the first chapter.

Emily is a violin protege who was encouraged by her deaf mother to take up the violin when she was 8 yo. She is attending the Academy, a prestigious school, on scholarships, and busking in the tube when she meets Xander. What they have is so special and they are very happy, even as Xander tells her she can never ask
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

23-year-old Emily Rampling's love of her violin has competition in the form of her 32-year-old boyfriend turned fiancé, Xander Rothschild. But when she follows him into a posh restaurant months after they first met, everything changes when she comes face to face with James Ballad. James who has a mysterious, sinister connection to Xander, and to whom Emily has an immediate attraction.

As the three of them become involved, Emily starts to realize things are not as they seem, that there are things
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
What the eff did I just read is what I was thinking when I finished this book. I mean I had so many emotions going through me and I just wanted more I needed more because this story is dark and disturbing and everything in between. I mean you have love, pain, control and the most important part of this story is power. You will find that people think they have all the power and control when in reality another person is running the show. My mind was all over the place and even though I have read M ...more
Michelle Austin
description

Pervade London was a great 5 star read and book one in the Pervade Duet.
This was my first read from Vanessa Fewings, I was pulled right in by her writing.

It took me just a bit to get acclimated to the story but once I was, I was hooked. We meet Emily, a violinist who is attending school. Her biggest dream in life is to play in the London Symphony Orchestra. While playing her violin in the Piccadilly Circus tube station for extra money, she meets a man tha
Irida
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite
First of all, this is my first read from this author and I'm impressed with her writing.

Clearly this is a 5 stars read, but I have mix feelings.

This is one of those books that yes grabs you from the first page to the last, blows you away with the plot and the development, but yet you still love and hate the characters and what they did.

I really liked Emily. I like her fragility and naivety, but also her fighting spirit. She doesn't give up easily, she's resilient. From the three main characters
Donna
Aug 24, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sadly, Not for me

Too much secrecy surrounds this book. I have enjoyed other books by this author, but this plot is just not for me.
I would have given up around 30% if not for all the 5 star ratings, i thought it must get better, and in some ways it did, but not enough for me to continue with book 2.
Nat
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve just finished reading this book & cannot wait for part 2!!
I was a little slow getting into it, after having been totally in love with the Enthrall series, but once I stopped trying to compare the 2 I started to really enjoy it. Emily is innocence with some inner spunk, Xavier is not the cad I initially thought he might be, & James is a complex character that you can’t help but want to learn more about. The 3 of them together... I won’t give anything away (you’ll have to read it yourself!),
Christina Concus  (Midnight Reads)
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-read
I really enjoyed this book especially having not read anything by this author before. The storyline and characters were really intriguing, with suspense and romance to leave with you wanting more.

Xander and James were full of surprises and had Emily digging for more and wanting to learn as much as she could. However, the love between the three of them is real and each of them feel the same way instead of one more than the other.

The ending is a cliffhanger and I really can’t wait to rads the nex
Avid Reader
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pervade London (Pervade Duet #1) by Vanessa Fewings
4 stars
M/F/M Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this story. It has a lot going on, which makes it interesting, but the story is told in a somewhat choppy manner. While I like that you get a different view point at times, I wish that it was a smoother transition.

Emily is strong. She is resilient and knows what she wants. I liked her right away. She has a chemistry with Xander that
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
Sexy and Sophisticated!
Vanessa’s books are always a thrill ride! They encompass everything you want in a romance novel.
Pervade London did have a tad more je ne sais quoi.
The ménage between Emily, Xavier and James was so incredibly hot. Oh my James....it’s my favorite. He is a riddle wrapped in a mystery and I crave more.
~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~

Flow (Writing Style)~ 5/5
Backdrop (World B
Debra Shutters
Shelves: kindle
I enjoyed reading this and love the characters and storyline! This book has intrigue, suspense, romance and a lot more. The characters Xander and James are not they seem to be at first and Emily soon finds out some but wants to learn more. There is a love triangle between the three of them but do they all feel the same way about each other. I was drawn in and could not put it down till I finished reading it. The ending has a cliff hanger and I look forward to reading the next book Montego Bay !
Elizabeth
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cried, I sighed and I envied Emily but most of all I loved this book. Vanessa Fewings has a cadence to her writing that reflects the dialogue, she is able to evoke emotions through her words that allows the reader to become one with the characters. I was sorry to see it end and am looking forward with anticipation for Montego Bay.
Mary
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is incredible, the way Ms. Fewings weaves this story. This is the first book that I read in one sitting in years. Emily is an up and coming violinist. She meets the handsome and charming Xavier. Everything goes wrong after he mysteriously disappears. In comes James, the devil himself. He has the power to make changes that would affect many. Pervade London has me at the edge of my seat, it was hard to put down. This MMF story is intriguing and suspenseful.

Review copy was received for a
Elanur
Shelves: read-in-2019
RTC

I want to thank the universe for bestowing us with the greatness that is Vanessa Fewings
Paulette
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book grabbed me from the opening page. There’s a lot going on in this story. At one point my head felt like it was spinning. So many feelings going on at once I literally was out of breath by the conclusion of book one. This is so much more than just a ménage â trois story. It’s a smartly written story full of intrigue, mystery, action, education, romance and heat. In addition to the emotions this story will evoke in you we get to look behind the curtain into what really goes in the world w ...more
PP's Bookshelf
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After finishing Pervade London by Vanessa Fewings, I feel like a hurricane has hit me and torn apart my mind. I have no idea what to feel. I have so many questions. I am aroused, intrigued and just hypnotized by this mysterious world and it's inhabitants. I am high from the emotional ride and don't know how to come down.

Emily, a simple girl with extraordinary talent in playing violin is caught in the web of the secret world of power games in London by pure coincidence. She meets two extraordinar
Monica Reviews Books
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Violinist Emily Rampling’s life changes forever when, one day was playing at Piccadilly she meets a mysterious man in need and she feels compelled to help. That man turns out to be Xavier Rothschild—a sexy, eccentric genius who makes her promise she’d never ask him about his past. They fall in love and live together happily for six months—until his past, in the form of a man named James Ballad, comes back to claim him.

Pervade London is a riveting story and I loved listening to it! It’s beautifu
EducatedBookFreak
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot-Sexy-Amazing ready by Vanessa Fewings.

This book absolutely blew me off of my feet!! I have always loved Vanessa Fewings books. But this one, WOW!! The dialogue, the secrets, the lies, the circumstances. They all add up to make one delicious, page turning read that you won’t be able to put down!!

I felt physically and emotionally Involved from the first word. She drags you into a world full of lust, lies and situations you don’t see coming!! It takes an interesting turn of three people and a
Kari Hansen
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Starting from her childhood and with the encouragement of her mother Emily has always wanted to be an accomplished violinist and has placed her heart and soul into achieving that dream. While attending a prestigious school to perfect her craft she meets the one man who directs her thoughts away from her instrument.

Xander is a man with secrets that if revealed could have devastating consequences. He meets Emily when he needs someone the most, but he didn’t expect her to become his greatest joy an
Jess  Fadden
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Vanessa Fewings has blown my mind.

This story gave me such a mix of emotions. Likable characters, not so likable characters, characters that you love to hate (or hate to love). Then, there's the story itself. Suspense, drama, so many feelings, and some extremely steamy scenes- don't try to sneak this one at work! This author has a way of capturing you from the first few words and taking you on a ride that makes you wonder what you just read, in the best way.

Yes, this is a duet, which
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: two book listings 2 12 Apr 15, 2019 04:29PM

• Corrado (The Guzzi Legacy #1)
  • Alessio (The Guzzi Legacy #2)
  • A Lesson in Thorns (Thornchapel, #1)
  • Sin of Love (Illusions Duet #2)
  • Devils & Dust
  • Sin & Discipline
  • Feast of Sparks (Thornchapel, #2)
  • Art of Sin (Illusions Duet #1)
  • The Engagement Gift (The Gift, #1)
  • The Initiation (Filthy Rich Americans, #1)
  • Crowne of Lies
  • Iron Crowne
  • Enthralled (The Enslaved Duet #1)
  • The Uncertain Scientist (Lost Planet #4)
  • Written with You (The Regret Duet, #2)
  • Fearless (Black Light #10)
  • Depravity (King University, #1)
  • Mesmer
USA Today Bestselling Author Vanessa Fewings writes both contemporary romance novels and dark erotic suspense.

MAXIMUM DARE is her new romantic contemporary romance!

PERVADE LONDON & PERVADE MONTEGO BAY are out now. PERFUME GIRL (stand-alone) is a contemporary romance novel. The ICON TRILOGY, is a romantic suspense about Zara Leighton, London’s most brilliant art investigator on the hunt for the no

Pervade Duet (2 books)
  • Pervade Montego Bay  (Pervade Duet, #2)