Start by marking “The Vendetti Queen: - Capo dei capi - Ruthless Matteo Vendetti (Part 2)” as Want to Read:
The Vendetti Queen: - Capo dei capi - Ruthless Matteo Vendetti (Part 2)

The Vendetti Queen: - Capo dei capi - Ruthless Matteo Vendetti (Part 2)

Violet Vendetti was the Bottaro princess-- was.
She’d been betrothed to the Capo dei capi of New York, without ever knowing it.

A deal made, is a deal kept, as far as the Vendetti Crime family is concerned. No
matter that it was her father to plead for her safety offering up her hand in marriage
amongst other promises. The Capo always comes to collect what is owed.

Viole
Published January 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Vendetti Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vendetti Queen

Start your review of The Vendetti Queen: - Capo dei capi - Ruthless Matteo Vendetti (Part 2)
Maria11
Feb 09, 2019 marked it as dnf
Wow I just returned this book for a refund. Hey I am up with hot sex and sharing in a book, but this is entirely ridiculous. She pulled a train in the first book and wants her husband to respect her and love her but she seems to have to have sex every second of the day with his brothers?!? After the third brother I just couldn’t take it anymore
Brandi
Sep 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
A solid wrap up to Matteo & Violet's duet.

*****SLIGHTLY SPOILER-ISH*****

Violet & Matteo had great chemistry together. Love how much he's grown to worship everything about her & the lengths he goes to please her.

The whole thing with Violet's brother was frustrating (because it just showed her lack of Queen smarts in that moment) but you can also kinda say that about Matteo; letting her go off without him after she was delivered such sad news.

I was super shocked with what Matteo gifts Violet ea
Jean Dewsbury
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Vendetti Empire Queen
Violet has grown into the Queen she has always intended, strong confident and ready to rule beside her King. This is book 2 in the duet and shows how truly twisted the Vendetti family are. It does take you through some dark times with the family dynamics as Violet becomes the powerhouse and matriarch. Wife, Queen, and mother she proves herself amongst the families in the cartel. Matteo continues to go from strength to strength with his queen beside him, giving what she
Rhonda
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Be warned, this book is smoking hot and dark! If dark isn't your thing, then you probably don't want to read this book but if you do, be sure to read the first book before this one. A love story and it's twisty, turny, and just spread a light in my dark little soul!!! The story follows how life is for Violet, Matteo and his brothers. I loved every word of it. Yes, this will be two books I will get in print to put on my bookshelf to hold and read another day.
Kim Whitehead
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great duet!!
Jenny
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book! Perfect ending. I hope we get more of the brothers in the future.
Meghan
May 21, 2020 rated it liked it
If you like anti heroes and weird family dynamics this might be the book for you. There is a mafia angle, but the story does not spend much time on the action or runnings of mafia, more on the respect and traditions of one family.

In terms of weird family dynamics...I say that because there are some disturbing traditions in this story from the father physically checking for purity to sharing his wife with all the siblings on their wedding night. However, if that is what you enjoy about mafia or
Lisa
Five Star

Sapphire Knight has done it again! Just wow! It was great to see both Matteo and Violet evolve. Not only as husband and wife, but as partners in the Vendetti empire. I like tha Violet became strong enough to stand on her own at the same time embracing Matteo and realizing what it means to be queen. This is one hot book full of passion, dominance, The importance of loyalty and family, and what it means to be a Vendetti. Sapphire Knight has once again written a book that i couldn't put do
Adrian Crosby
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Good Read For Your Fantasies!!!

This book is an exotic entertainment to read. It could really be used as an aphrodisiac.I have read a lot of mafia romance and there is no way a husband would share his wife. The beginning of their marriage with its family tradition is extremely shocking. A mafia wife with options never happens. As a reader you could review this book in various ways. First, Matteo (A Capo) really loved his brothers and sacrificed alot for his brothers to keep them happy. Although
Bec
I read both books in one so it's difficult to separate the book into the parts. The beginning was a bit how do you do, at times some scenes were just skipped as it can get repetitive even with 7 guys!!!!!!! That's seven exclamation points. FYI.

Anyhoo, I was interested to read a mafia book and there was a little of that but not much. I would have liked some action, intrigue, double crossing but it was all fairly straightforward without too much else but the sex. The brothers are all a variety of
Andrea Fernandez
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An extraordinary, invigorating, and passionate journey to go on with the Vendetti family. Sapphire Knight is an outstanding storyteller, who pulls you in from the beginning, keeps you on the edge of your seat, by the end your heart is melted. I couldn't get enough of Matteo and Violet, in this book they grow and mature, they learn to work together rather than against one another, it was a beautiful thing to watch (read about). Matteo is still the embodiment of a Mob Boss, gruff, dark, and domina ...more
L Cherry
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The VENDETTI Queen is the second part of this amazing love story. The VENDETTI Empire (part 1) set the bar high for part 2. The emotional roller coaster has you on the edge throughout. Matteo and Violeta are such strong characters and are developed so well it makes you feel the anger, and love and heat between them as well as all of the brothers. I was not prepared for the surprise at the end and now I will try to be patient while i wait for the next part to be released. I loved this story!!!
Sandi Ramirez
Shelves: 2019-challenge
This is the Part 2 of an extremely hot and sexy book by author Sapphire Knight. The first book, The Vendetti Empire (which I HIGHLY suggest you read first) set us up to flow right into this book. BUT if you have not read book one don't worry you will be be able to pick up most of the storyline.
This book is more about the Queen or Violet but oh yes don't worry we do get the 7 hottest men on the planet as well. Be warned this book is a scorcher with a heat index of scoville scale of the highest! H
Debbie Earley
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I was brought in from the very start. I prayed Matteo would take Violet as his own and I couldn't be happier. Violet came into her own with the help of Matteo and became his equal and queen. I'm so grateful he didn't rule his children the way his father did him and his brothers. Seeing him fall for her was great in it's self and the way make deals between each other well they both know how to get what they want. The end of epilogue 2 shocked me a bit, but at the same time I was happy for
Shanda Rader
Queen

Omg omg omg!!!!! This book is so damn hot!!! Once again Sapphire has out done her self. I love how she opens the book with how she left the first book. She keeps it going though the whole book. You will cry laugh your a as off and then get pissed. I hope with this we will see more of this family. Thank you Sapphire for writing books we all can love and they are not the cookie cutter ones too💕💋💜👑👑👑
Heather  Red Hatter Book Blog
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All hail the QUEEN!!

OMFG! This book is just so amazing!! Sapphire Knight you did it again. I loved how Violet came into her own and how Matteo realized just what a treasure she really is. I want to tell you everything you will absolutely love about this book, but I think you should read it and experience it for yourself. Now my next question.... Are we going to get the brothers going to get their own books??? If so sign me up!!
D. BookAngel
Jul 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: mafia
3 ⭐⭐⭐

A fun and quick read overall. No plot whatsoever, so it is not memorable.

Dislikes...

▪︎ How the tradition got started was just not okay. The great great grandmother couldn't be loyal to her own husband and had to sleep with the brother on her wedding day.

▪︎ Dante broke my heart. All because of this stupid tradition. I wanted to see him move on and find someone that made him happy.

▪︎ We never got what happen with Cristiano and I really wanted to know.
Michelle Rene
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sapphire Knight released the perfect conclusion to The Vendetti Empire. Matteo and Violet's relationship evolves into something neither of them expected. The Queen wears the crown and Violet is ready to rule the Empire. The Vendetti's are powerful and addictive and you will be left wanting even more than what you've been given.
Lesa Kerger
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hotness!

If there was more stars to give I'd give them all to the brilliance that is! Words can't explain how hot the book is! With so much passion and power this is hands down my favorite from Sapphire to date. She just gets better and better and her brilliance knows no bounds
Kristin Runck
Wow

OMG , OMG it was just so good! Completely out of my box but the Queen is so so good! Bravo Ms. Sapphire Knight you can really bring on the crazy, hot, Vendettii family world to my world! Really loved all these crazy brothers and also shocked me to my core WOW! Hope we get more on this family as well finding love for some of the other brother's! Thanks for a great read!
Lindsay
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is like no other. It’s the perfect story for Vendettis. I loved the action and romance weaved throughout. Violet is strong and amazing, I absolutely adore her, along with the other characters.
I love seeing other books by this author tied into this one as well, even if it’s only briefly mentioned.
I definitely recommend this duet!
Lindsay
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I definitely recommend this duet!
Brooke Foster
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not for the faint of heart

This book was everything I hopped for. Sapphire Knight is an incredible author who uses her talents to take the readers away to her world. Matteo an Violetta story is not your typical love story although this has a happy ending. Sit down and enjoy the ride I loved this book
Lesley Peck
AHHHHH!!!

So much to say and I don't have the words other than I want to be Queen!! I love everything about this book. Well maybe not, kinda, I love a lot. I'm internally screaming. LOVE IT!!
Robbie
So hot.

Oh my Goodness. Sapphire melted my kindle!!!
This series is amazing. I cannot wait for the rest of the Vendetti's to find thier bellas. I need Dantes book more than my next breath.
Jillian
I need more

I loved this book!! I loved the first book! I seriously hope Ms. Sapphire is going to keep going with this family. I absolutely can’t get enough. The ending, I need to know! I need to have all the words. Please read this and enjoy. ❤️❤️❤️
Stacy Davis
Wow!!

This book is so so hot! The Queen and her Capo are amazing. I love this story and I love this family!! This is definitely outside of the box and not for the faint of heart. The Vendettis will rock your world!
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
O.M.G.

This was by far the hottest book I’ve ever read. I could not put it down! Be prepared to be swooned. I’ve never been so jealous of somebody who does not exist. Violet and Matteo are hot, hot, hot!
Valerie Miller
So intense

I have enjoyed both books in this series. Violeta has grown up so much in this books. I love how their relationship has grown. Hopefully we will get more of this family.
Whynter Raven
I love capo dei capi

Really hot read. Are you brave enough to read the mafia's way of life? Even when some family traditions are taboo from others? I found that I really enjoyed reading Sapphire's Capo dei Capi. I hope we get to read more about the other 6 brothers.

• Blackmailed by the Mafia Boss
  • Devil's Bargain
  • Savage Beginnings (The Moretti Crime Family, #1)
  • Owned by Him
  • Diego: A Dark Mafia Hate Story (Chicago Crime Family Book 1)
  • Twisted
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
  • Indebted: An Enemies To Lovers Mafia Romance (King Crime Family Book 1)
  • Dangerous Love
  • Sold to the MC Men
  • The Blood That Drives Us (The Devils Dust MC Legacy, #1)
  • Titan (Dark Kings, #1)
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • The Bloody Bride (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • Becoming the Boss (Zanetti Famiglia, #1)
  • His Road Dog (Patches: Tarkio MC #1)
  • Collateral
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
I'm the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and International Bestselling Author of Secrets, Exposed, Relinquish, Corrupted, Forsaken Control, Unexpected Forfeit, Unwanted Sacrifices, Friction, Princess, Freight Train/1st Time Love, 2 Times the Bliss, 3 Times the Heat, Gangster, Daydream, Baby, Chevelle, Russian Roulette (Mafiya box set), Oath Keepers MC (MC box set), Tease (short story collection), C ...more