Start by marking “The Vendetti Queen: - Capo dei capi - Ruthless Matteo Vendetti (Part 2)” as Want to Read:
The Vendetti Queen: - Capo dei capi - Ruthless Matteo Vendetti (Part 2)

The Vendetti Queen: - Capo dei capi - Ruthless Matteo Vendetti (Part 2)

Violet Vendetti was the Bottaro princess-- was.
She’d been betrothed to the Capo dei capi of New York, without ever knowing it.

A deal made, is a deal kept, as far as the Vendetti Crime family is concerned. No
matter that it was her father to plead for her safety offering up her hand in marriage
amongst other promises. The Capo always comes to collect what is owed.

Violet
Published January 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Vendetti Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vendetti Queen

Maria11
Feb 09, 2019 marked it as dnf
Wow I just returned this book for a refund. Hey I am up with hot sex and sharing in a book, but this is entirely ridiculous. She pulled a train in the first book and wants her husband to respect her and love her but she seems to have to have sex every second of the day with his brothers?!? After the third brother I just couldn’t take it anymore
Rhonda
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Be warned, this book is smoking hot and dark! If dark isn't your thing, then you probably don't want to read this book but if you do, be sure to read the first book before this one. A love story and it's twisty, turny, and just spread a light in my dark little soul!!! The story follows how life is for Violet, Matteo and his brothers. I loved every word of it. Yes, this will be two books I will get in print to put on my bookshelf to hold and read another day.
Lisa
Five Star

Sapphire Knight has done it again! Just wow! It was great to see both Matteo and Violet evolve. Not only as husband and wife, but as partners in the Vendetti empire. I like tha Violet became strong enough to stand on her own at the same time embracing Matteo and realizing what it means to be queen. This is one hot book full of passion, dominance, The importance of loyalty and family, and what it means to be a Vendetti. Sapphire Knight has once again written a book that i couldn't put do
Sandi Ramirez
Shelves: 2019-challenge
This is the Part 2 of an extremely hot and sexy book by author Sapphire Knight. The first book, The Vendetti Empire (which I HIGHLY suggest you read first) set us up to flow right into this book. BUT if you have not read book one don't worry you will be be able to pick up most of the storyline.
This book is more about the Queen or Violet but oh yes don't worry we do get the 7 hottest men on the planet as well. Be warned this book is a scorcher with a heat index of scoville scale of the highest! H
L Cherry
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The VENDETTI Queen is the second part of this amazing love story. The VENDETTI Empire (part 1) set the bar high for part 2. The emotional roller coaster has you on the edge throughout. Matteo and Violeta are such strong characters and are developed so well it makes you feel the anger, and love and heat between them as well as all of the brothers. I was not prepared for the surprise at the end and now I will try to be patient while i wait for the next part to be released. I loved this story!!!
Debbie Earley
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I was brought in from the very start. I prayed Matteo would take Violet as his own and I couldn't be happier. Violet came into her own with the help of Matteo and became his equal and queen. I'm so grateful he didn't rule his children the way his father did him and his brothers. Seeing him fall for her was great in it's self and the way make deals between each other well they both know how to get what they want. The end of epilogue 2 shocked me a bit, but at the same time I was happy for
Shanda Rader
Queen

Omg omg omg!!!!! This book is so damn hot!!! Once again Sapphire has out done her self. I love how she opens the book with how she left the first book. She keeps it going though the whole book. You will cry laugh your a as off and then get pissed. I hope with this we will see more of this family. Thank you Sapphire for writing books we all can love and they are not the cookie cutter ones too💕💋💜👑👑👑
Heather Whitaker
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All hail the QUEEN!!

OMFG! This book is just so amazing!! Sapphire Knight you did it again. I loved how Violet came into her own and how Matteo realized just what a treasure she really is. I want to tell you everything you will absolutely love about this book, but I think you should read it and experience it for yourself. Now my next question.... Are we going to get the brothers going to get their own books??? If so sign me up!!
Lesa Kerger
Holy Hotness!

If there was more stars to give I'd give them all to the brilliance that is! Words can't explain how hot the book is! With so much passion and power this is hands down my favorite from Sapphire to date. She just gets better and better and her brilliance knows no bounds
Kristin Runck
Wow

OMG , OMG it was just so good! Completely out of my box but the Queen is so so good! Bravo Ms. Sapphire Knight you can really bring on the crazy, hot, Vendettii family world to my world! Really loved all these crazy brothers and also shocked me to my core WOW! Hope we get more on this family as well finding love for some of the other brother's! Thanks for a great read!
Michelle Rene
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sapphire Knight released the perfect conclusion to The Vendetti Empire. Matteo and Violet's relationship evolves into something neither of them expected. The Queen wears the crown and Violet is ready to rule the Empire. The Vendetti's are powerful and addictive and you will be left wanting even more than what you've been given.
Shaley Clements
O.M.G.

This was by far the hottest book I’ve ever read. I could not put it down! Be prepared to be swooned. I’ve never been so jealous of somebody who does not exist. Violet and Matteo are hot, hot, hot!
Stacy Davis
Wow!!

This book is so so hot! The Queen and her Capo are amazing. I love this story and I love this family!! This is definitely outside of the box and not for the faint of heart. The Vendettis will rock your world!
Lesley Peck
AHHHHH!!!

So much to say and I don't have the words other than I want to be Queen!! I love everything about this book. Well maybe not, kinda, I love a lot. I'm internally screaming. LOVE IT!!
Robbie
So hot.

Oh my Goodness. Sapphire melted my kindle!!!
This series is amazing. I cannot wait for the rest of the Vendetti's to find thier bellas. I need Dantes book more than my next breath.
Valerie Miller
So intense

I have enjoyed both books in this series. Violeta has grown up so much in this books. I love how their relationship has grown. Hopefully we will get more of this family.
Jillian
I need more

I loved this book!! I loved the first book! I seriously hope Ms. Sapphire is going to keep going with this family. I absolutely can’t get enough. The ending, I need to know! I need to have all the words. Please read this and enjoy. ❤❤❤
Whynter Raven
I love capo dei capi

Really hot read. Are you brave enough to read the mafia's way of life? Even when some family traditions are taboo from others? I found that I really enjoyed reading Sapphire's Capo dei Capi. I hope we get to read more about the other 6 brothers.
Danii Hughes
So hot

I loved the vendetti queen so much loved matteo and voilet the book was so hot looked the supporting characters I want myself a vendetti of my own
Terry
Awesome !

Great book 2 I’m glad violet made peace with being a Vendetti Queen . I feel sorry for Dante and I wish him happiness .
Natasha Rodriguez
Love it

While I enjoy most of the writing, this one tugged on my heart stings more than others. This is a GREAT duet.
Amanda Thomas
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
So good.

Love the conclusion to this duet. I especially loved the epilogues and seeing them after years have gone by. Really need the brothers to get their own books! ❤
Sue B
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh wow!

I’m not sure what else to say. This book was crazy. It was hot and sexy in so many ways and yet incredibly disturbing in others. It felt slightly like a reverse harem.
Debbie Rodriguez
Part 2 is just as great as the first

These Vendetti’s are something else. I love the world that they live in. I hope there’s more to come after this book!
Lisa See
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phew another hot, sexy, dark read. I really loved the ending, what a very good surprise for Violet. I sure hope we get to read about the other brothers ❤ I definitely want more 😈 ...more
Pilar Taitano
THE Queen!

I loved this book just as much as the first! I can’t wait to read what’s to come! Please don’t keep us waiting too long!!
Autumn Ratcliff
Feb 06, 2019
Gntme4
Feb 14, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sapphire Knight is the author of Secrets, Exposed, Relinquish and Corrupted-Available on Amazon, Kobo, ibooks and Google Play.
She's currently working on an MMA fighter book, Twist, Nikoli and Ares stories (Unexpected Forfeit, Friction, Unwanted Sacrifices and Forsaken Control). Her books all reflect on what she loves to read herself.
Sapphire is a Texas girl who is crazy about football. She has al