Start by marking “The Complete Tempest Rock Star Series, books 1-6” as Want to Read:
The Complete Tempest Rock Star Series, books 1-6

The Complete Tempest Rock Star Series, books 1-6

(Tempest #1-6)

Six bestselling full length novels.

Your all access backstage pass to the world's most dysfunctional rock band.

Tempest rocking.

Tempest rolling.

Tempest raging out of control.

The complete series includes all six books boxed together digitally for the first time ever. Over 1200 pages. It also includes a bonus excerpt of The Right Man.

IRRESISTIBLE REFRAIN

Two years
Published January 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Complete Tempest Rock Star Series, books 1-6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Complete Tempest Rock Star Series, books 1-6

Start your review of The Complete Tempest Rock Star Series, books 1-6
Kathy Aronoff
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All rockstar genre readers need to get their hands on this collection!
Refrain -Tempest Book 1
I love nothing more than conflict within a band and Bryan & War have that in spades
Enticing Interlude - Tempest Book 2
Justin has become the new lead singer after the conflict from book 1 - I really didn't think he fit in but the love story, especially with Bridget's son is sweet
Captivating Bridge - Tempest Book 3
This is the one that I was waiting for - Warren "War" Jenks was such a complex a-hole but I l
FMR Book Grind
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review by Erin:

This series is fantastic!!! Each story is it's own emotional roller coaster. All of them are packed full of all the feels. Each story is chock full of drama and obstacles for each character to overcome. Drugs, insecurities, abuse, depression, injuries, and crime lords. Oh my! I could not put it down. I fell in love with each set of characters, and the supporting characters too. I dare anyone to read this collection and not love it. It's impossible!

5 Stars
Doris
Fantastic Rock Romance!!

Michelle Mankin has become my go-to author for rock romance because she knows how deliver everything I love in this genre with the sexy bad boy rockers and stories that highlight each band member.

You are lucky to get this box set without having to wait for the next book to come out because believe me you will want to devour this series.
lollypop

Wow, what an emotional roller coaster! Feel like my emotions have been shredded in a mincer! Not that I’m complaining...the boys of Tempest and their love interests are not something I would want to have missed! I’m new to Michelle Mankin. I read the prequel to the Tempest Rockstars and I couldn’t wait to see what happened between Lace, Bryan and War. I wasn’t disappointed and was pleasantly surprised with all the other books in the series.

Warning: these books all take a theme, drug abuse, domes
Cali Gals
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG I killed an entire Saturday reading this book. I don’t know how I missed this series. I thought I had read everything by this author. I now realize I was mistaken. Eek.

These stories are about delicious rockers, yep one of my favorite troupes, and the intense, often challenging lives they lead. I thoroughly enjoyed the swoon worthy heros and heroines that had me laughing, crying, fanning myself and/or ticked off during my reading journey. To me, that is the sign of wonderful stories. If they
Tara Ramey
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
On the fence between 4 and 5 stars.

All six books are dual POV. They all have a good amount of sexy times, some more descriptive than others. The author included a page detailing some of her inspiration as fairy tales. I can see the similarities in some of the books but not so much in the others.
The first book took some time to get through because of all of the flashbacks but it still ended well. Book two was good but it made the hero of book three hard to like initially. Book four was also goo
Dana Webster
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
i probably should have taken a break in the middle. 6 books straight is a lot, but dang the first few were sooo good. Tempest, the band, sounds so delicious.

But they got a tiny bit repetitive after book 3. Hard rocker dude grown up in a tough home environment, finds a girl who also had a tough life, neither think they're good enough for the other. On their own, they were good stories. So, if you get this set, do yourself a favor and take a break after book 3. cleanse the palette, if you will, be
Lifesart
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Series!

I had a great week just now, doing almost everything with these six novels in front of my eyes. Now I can't decide which I liked the most. Sometimes, when I'm reading a series, I'll need a break and read some other book between two of the novels in the series. Not here. I loved every minute. Not only that, there were very few proofing errors and only the occasional edit I would have made. (I used to do both for a living so I'm definitely a nitpicker.) My highlights are the grace
Nanedsmomba
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rocking beautiful!

The complete series of the Tempest Rock Star was thrilling and emotional. I loved the story of each one of the friends that grew up together or became friends because of music. All the HEA were not always an easy romance but stories full of struggles, disappointments and fears. Very well developed stories. I appreciated the strong message at the end of each book that was associated with the problems presented.
It took me a while to read all of them but I’ll def miss the powerf
Diane
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well surprised

I’d read the first book separately and struggled with it as it jumped back and forward in time between the two leads. Got engaged enough to want to read another book but found the 6 together for 99p. Well how glad am I that I found it as I enjoyed all the stories. The weakest being Melinda and Sagan. Her character was great previously and post in other books but her own story portrayed her negatively. Anyway that said it’s been an addictive read over the past 24 hours, yes read the
Thia Finn
Love These Guys!

How can you go wrong with a great series like Tempest? Michelle Mankin’s best selling rocker romances will have you turning pages and begging for more.
Meet War, Dizzy, Sager, and Bullet, the sexy, hot, and tempting band members and the women who try to tame them.
And just when the reader sadly comes to the end of the series, Mankin has included a bonus book for more wonderful reading.
Erin
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book-Lovin-Momma
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic rock star series! There is no end of flawed characters and ups and downs. It's filled with lots of emotional angst and turbulent relationships, the kind you have to keep reading about to find out how the story ends. It also includes a bonus book which is also a great addition to this series!
Shelves: favorites
I can't really say enough about this set. 6 Books with 6 SUPER hot Rocker Guys...I think im in love! You'll be too. These Tempest guys really worm their way into your heart. They all try so hard to be these tough guys, and they are. In their own ways. But when you put them together ... on and off the stage, hmm mmm good!
Gina
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't know how I was lucky enough to stumble onto this complete series but I am so glad that I did! WOW!! The men of Tempest have become some of my favorite rockers to date. Their women were strong and courageous and the men were loyal and strong too! Great read that I couldn't put down, spent many hours staying up too late wanting more of it!
Maday Dearmas
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just finished the last book in this series and it was excellent like the rest. Every story had terrible human issues that happened to each of these kids but their rise above the issues was wonderful and they were successful and they each found strong beautiful women who took care and loved them. I loved each and every story and recommend this series highly.
Rhonda Laws
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ladies put on your seat belt!

This series has a few of my favorite things Rock And Roll Music, Men, and a whole lot of sex.
You won't want to put this series down. It's a game changer you are the star but not the way you think. You can't go wrong this read the author . Michelle Mankin really knows how to write.

Cindi
Boy, Ms. Mankin sure knows how to wring every bit of angst out of you! Each of these books held its own brand of heartache, but still gets us to an HEA. Well done! And also well done for the information provided between books should any of the subjects hit too close to home.
Cheri Innis
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a great way to read books.

I love when you can read straight through one book to the next without stopping to buy each one separately and awesome rock star love stories these are, got me hooked and I couldn’t put it down. Awesome!
Nicole Collins
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rock n roll rollercoaster

I loved everything about this series. All the ups and downs with these couples kept me highly motivated to read and see what new drama was going to unfold. I highly recommend this series to others.
Teresa Lara
Ready for more
Emma Adley
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tats, tunes and drama

I love the way Michelle sucks you right in from the beginning. I didn’t want to put it down. I could really immerse myself in the stories.
Nancy
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow. what a great series. Thank you for putting it in a set. It made it so easy to just keep reading. I was so caught up it these stories a whole weekend went by! The whole set is a rollercoaster ride filled with such emotion and trials. Each book has it own issues none were the same and they kept me hooked until the end.
Melissa Ledet
Amazing Collection

An amazing collection of the Tempest Rock Stars. You get six complete books. You will fall in love with these characters.
Donna Dobson
Apr 04, 2019
Kathie Stephens
Jul 10, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Reckless Invitation (The Reckless Rockstar Series)
  • A Filthy Marriage (Filthy Line #4)
  • Tattooed Memories (Forgotten Legacy #1)
  • Endless: Ty & Zoey (Less Than Zero, #1)
  • Hard Rock Muse (Cherry Lips Book 3)
  • Hard Rock Crush
  • Sweet Temptation (Players #3)
  • Misconception (Unrequited #2)
  • Play Fast (Brooklyn Dawn #2)
  • Reckless Obsession (The Reckless Rockstar Series)
  • Filthy Beautiful (Players, #2)
  • Hard Rock Love (Cherry Lips, #4)
  • Times Like These (Blue is the Color, #1)
  • Hard Rock Kiss (Cherry Lips Book 2)
  • A Filthy Rock Star (Filthy Line #1)
  • Shattered Expectations (Forgotten Legacy, #2)
  • Limitless: Jace & Alex (Less Than Zero, #2)
  • Rock Redemption (Rock Revenge Trilogy, #3)
MICHELLE MANKIN is the New York Times bestselling author of the Black Cat Records series of novels.
Fall in love with a rock star.
All books currently FREE in KindleUnlimited!
Love Evolution, Love Revolution, and Love Resolution are a BRUTAL STRENGTH centered trilogy, combining the plot underpinnings of Shakespeare with the drama, excitement, and indisputable sexiness of the rock 'n roll industry.
T

Tempest (7 books)
  • Southside High (Tempest, #1)
  • Irresistible Refrain (Tempest, #2; Black Cat Records, #4)
  • Enticing Interlude (Tempest, #3; Black Cat Records, #5)
  • Captivating Bridge (Tempest, #4; Black Cat Records, #6)
  • Relentless Rhythm (Tempest, #5; Black Cat Records, #7)
  • Tempting Tempo (Tempest, #6; Black Cat Records, #8)
  • Scandalous Beat (Tempest, #7; Black Cat Records, #9)

News & Interviews