Start by marking “Ghouls and Monsters” as Want to Read:
Ghouls and Monsters

Ghouls and Monsters

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  12 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Stories about the trolls, ghosts, giants, and other strange creatures that our ancestors believed they saw are recreated for today's readers.
Published July 1st 1996 by Chelsea House Publications (first published January 1st 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Ghouls and Monsters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghouls and Monsters

Andrew
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is another in the series of The mystery and Magic series where the acclaimed artist Robert Ingpen and Molly Pernham create a fun book celebrating monsters and ghouls from common myth and pop culture (after all sitting George and the Dragon along side King Kong and Godzilla is a brave move)

But I have said this before and I will say this again any sin can be over looked (and please do not think i am implying that the layout of the book is) by the art of Robert Ingpen which for me has an ether
Stacy
Sep 20, 2012 rated it it was ok
If I had read this before reading "Encyclopedia of Things that Never Were" I would have given it more stars, I'm sure. As it is, I read the Encyclopedia first and then checked this one out after searching out more Robert Ingpen book. This is okay but brief. Not a lot of creatures and it it more of a blend of stories and encyclopedic entries and it was the presence of the stories that made me like it less.
Derek Lang
Kristina S.
Nov 04, 2017
Kara
Feb 04, 2011
Robert Roger Ingpen (AM) (born 13 October 1936) is an Australian graphic designer, illustrator, and author. He received the biennial, international Hans Christian Andersen Award for Illustration in 1986, recognizing his "lasting contribution to children's literature".

Ingpen was born in Geelong Australia and attended Geelong College to 1957. He graduated with a Diploma of Graphic Art from RMIT wher
More about Robert Ingpen...