Start by marking “Rancher in Her Bed (Texas Cattleman's Club: Houston Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Rancher in Her Bed (Texas Cattleman's Club: Houston Book 4)

Rancher in Her Bed

(Texas Cattleman’s Club: Houston #4)

USA TODAY bestselling author

“Just because we leave the party doesn’t mean the night has to end.”

Rancher Xander Currin won’t commit to anyone after tragedy broke his heart. But when his feisty ranch hand Frankie Walsh puts herself at risk to secure her future, his protective instincts kick in. He offers her a ticket to the rich and connected at the Texas Cattleman’s Club
Published June 1st 2019 by Harlequin Desire (first published May 20th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Rancher in Her Bed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rancher in Her Bed

Maria Rose
Rancher in Her Bed by Joanne Rock is the latest story in the Texas Cattleman’s Club: Houston series, a sexy workplace romance for a ranch hand and her wealthy boss.

Xander Currin lost his fiancee in a riding accident. Since then, he’s kept away from any kind of committed relationship. But he can’t deny that ranch worker Frankie Walsh has caught his eye. And when he discovers she’s planning to compete in a bronc riding competition at the local rodeo just to get a ticket to the upcoming Flood Relie
Sofia Lazaridou
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wasn't aware when I picked the book that it's not a stand-alone story. The couple got a happy ending, but some parts of the plot are still unresolved and it bugs me. Each book is written by a different author and features a different couple and all the revolve around the same thing. The rest of the story was good and I liked the romance. The book was on the short side, which I didn't mind, so some things might seem a little rushed. My overall impression was a positive one though.
Peggy Clayton
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have found that this is an author that I can pick up any book and I am happy. This book is part of the Texas Cattleman's Club and it was so good. Joanne as I have mentioned before puts her heart into every book and for the reader that is great as every book that she writes it guaranteed to be good. She doesn't rush thru her books just to get them out there and you can feel that thru the stories that she writes. Joanne hit a home run with this one!
Lynn Brooks
4 1/2 STARS!

Great characters with lots of steam! With the next book in the Texas Cattleman's Club: Houston saga, Joanne Rock brings a very likable couple to life while uncovering more secrets in the series. The sexual chemistry was spot on and they were a joy to get to know. I would have liked to have seen a bit more of her story told and seen them enjoy life together a bit longer at the end, but overall it was a great book and I hope to hear more about them further in the series. Loved it!

Ranch
Jennifer Copeland
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rancher in Her Bed by Joanne Rock is a fantastic book! This is the first book that I have read by this author and she didn’t disappoint at all! Rancher in Her Bed is a part of the popular Texas Cattleman’s Club: Houston series. This is the 4th book of the series as well.
Rancher in Her Bed explores the budding relationship between Frankie Walsh and Xander Currin. Frankie works on the Currin Ranch as a ranch hand and Xander runs the ranch with his father. Frankie is trying to secure a ticket to at
Renee Entress
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has secrets, passion, love, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Hot Texas Nights (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Houston) by Janice Maynard
Wild Ride Rancher by Maureen Child
That Night in Texas (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Houston) by Joss Wood

This is Frankie and Xander’s story. Frankie has a crush on her boss but knows he is closed off. So when he takes her to the gala she just knows it will be gr
Belinda
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The next in the TCC books. It didn't disappoint either..Joanne Rock has a way of drawing you in with her stories and this book was no exception! This book we meet Ryder's son Xander and Frankie, she works on the Currin Ranch. Frankie has fought hard to get where she is..She won't back down from anything..She is trying to win a buck riding contest to go to the TCC Gala but Xander begs her not to that she can come as his date...Well that just sets sparks flying as Frankie has been oogling Xander f ...more
karen
Jun 02, 2019 added it
The mystery thickens. Have an idea who might be behind causing all the problems and wanting revenge. He may have been mentioned in one of be 1st
Books. We shall see.
I wish there was more about Frankie’s pass and why her parents never looked for her real parents. Did they really kidnap her ???

Xander had so much baggage from his ex fiancé and her death that he could not get on with his life or find love

It will be real interesting to solve Maya’s adoption story as well as the real meaning between t
Dana Busenbark
Who is Frankie Walsh? What do we learn about her? Who is Xander Currin? How does he know Frankie? How does she end up going to the Texas Cattleman's Club Gala? What deal is struck? What was she willing to do in order to go? Who is the mysterious plotter at the TCC Gala? What do we learn? What does Xander learn about Frankie? Things get mighty interesting at the Gala and even more so afterwards. What happens at the next TCC meeting? The revelations that just keep coming in this book kept me from ...more
Yvonne Cruz
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Once again the author gives us an engaging story in book 4 of this series.
This time the story belongs to wealthy rancher Xander Currie, and Frankie Walsh.
A woman who works in his ranch, has worked hard to get to where she is and is determined to get to go to Texas Cattleman’s Club gala. Rather than have her put herself in what Xander considers dangerous in order to get an invitation, Xander offers to take her.
From that moment on the attraction ignites.
The characters are complex and imperfect, wh
Toni
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rancher in Her Bed by Joanne Rock is the third book in an eight book Texas Cattleman’s Club continuity series. Rock has her work cut out for her to keep the ongoing threads going while also wrapping up the love story between Frankie and Xander. As always, Rock is easily up to the task. She offers the appropriate revelations while also keeping the focus where it belongs, on our hero and heroine. Rock did such a good job, I now want to read all the books in this series!

I voluntarily reviewed an A
Kari Hansen
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Xander is a man with a painful past who doesn’t allow anyone close and prefers to spend his time managing Currin Ranch. He is attracted and intrigued to Frankie, his employee, but is determined to keep his distance.

Frankie has been attracted to her boss from the moment she saw him, but she knows that she is definitely not her type. When he agrees to take her to the Texas Cattleman’s Club gala it sets into motion a chain of events that will change both their lives forever.

Secrets, twists and hot
Ann
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
It's been awhile since I've read a Harlequin so I overjoyed when I wss offered the opportunity to read a copy of this book.
I thought the storyline was interesting,the characters engaging, and the smexy-times fun and steamy. I may just have to start reading Harlequins again.

I received a copy of this book from the author/publisher. My thoughts and opinions are my own and without bias or remuneration.
Amanda
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rancher in Her Bed is a steamy, sexy concoction with bursts of drama and emotion that instantly hooks you. Xander, Joanne Rock’s emotionally scarred hero is dreamy yet his heart is so pure with plenty of love to give. Frankie brings out the protective instinct in him. With vivid, engaging prose and a sophisticated flair to the overall story, I can attest that I enjoyed every word of this tantalizing read. I’m positive romance fans will as well!

Highly Recommended
4.5 ⭐
Denise Van plew
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I normally do not read this line in Harlequin too much except for one or two authors anymore. This is one of the authors that can grab my attention with her novels with my excitement being heightened when I seen this one. This one has Xander and Frankie giving us their all in this story with the heat that trails after them. Always watch out when you least expect that love might come around again with this being a example laid out in this one.
Caitlin Warrow
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book. I haven’t really been following the Texas Cattleman’s Club books lately because some of the books just weren’t that good, but I’ve always liked Joanne’s books so I at least wanted to make sure I read this one. I’m looking forward to reading the next book in the series because it looks like that one will be good too.
Pauline Frost
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A well written perfectly paced story pulling you in from the start. This one about Xander and his role in the family business. How Xander talked Frankie out of competing in the saddle bronc competition because he felt it was too dangerous for her, more because of his fiancee's accident. Cannot wait to read the next book in this series.
Linda Romer
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews, favorites
I loved rancher in her Bed! I can't believe you left me hanging!!! I need to know who is out for revenge. Such a good story, well written, such feeling and emotion. I love Xander and Frankie and am looking forward to the next installment in the Texas Cattleman's Club.

I give Rancher in her Bed 5 stars for its great story.
I would recommend this book to Romance Fans.
Lauren
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This one started slow for me and took me several chapters to get into it. I gotta say it took me forever to warm up to Xander he has so many issues over the death of his ex and so much more. I really like Frankie she seemed totally down to earth but almost like she's missing so much. I felt like the whole story overall needed something to bring it all together.
Gladys
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a very enjoyable read. I liked Frankie and Xander and thought their chemistry really sizzled. The fun plot, swoony hero and spunky heroine combined with some drama, lots of emotions and a few twists and you have a very entertaining read. Of my own accord I am posting a truthful review.
Michelle Padilla
Loved this book from beginning to end. The author developed the story and the characters well. I loved the bringing in of other characters from past and future books in the series.
Rebeccastump