Start by marking “The Unlikeable Demon Hunter: Burn (Nava Katz, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Unlikeable Demon Hunter: Burn (Nava Katz, #6)

The Unlikeable Demon Hunter: Burn

(Nava Katz #6)

It’s the End of the World as We Know It…

Nava has come a long way from being a hot mess flying solo. She’s now one of the major players on the chessboard, leading the charge against a witch with dark magic, a power-mad rabbi, and the impending apocalypse.

Friends will die and secrets will be exposed. Add imprisonment, torture, and the biggest, baddest demon of them all who h
Expected publication: March 5th 2019 by Te Da Media

To ask other readers questions about The Unlikeable Demon Hunter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Unlikeable Demon Hunter

Susan
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Move over Charley Davidson, Nava Katz is in the house and kicking demon a$$! Nava is back and fighting her greatest battle. Luckily she’s got some help from her friends. I am so in love with this series and so sad to see it go, but it went out with a bang. Or a burn! I’d give this 10 stars if I could! 5 measly stars will have to do. Fantastic as always, Ms. Wilde.

*I was lucky enough to get an ARC for an honest review.
Lena
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my goodness, what to say about this. It's a wonderful feeling to follow an author's growth from the beginning to the series to the last book of it and see it coming back better and stronger. Burn is, to be honest, the culmination of an incredible journey for the characters, the readers and the author.
It's action-packed, fast-paced and it features all of our beloved usual suspects. The author is able to tie magic, tradition and a world of intricacies in a wonderful resolution where she pulls a
Rachael A
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was thrilled to be offered an ARC of Burn as I have loved the Unlikeable Demon Hunter series since the first book. This book picks up right where the last one left off and things are not looking good for Nava, Rohan and friends. The book is a rollercoaster of highs and lows with everyone having to face some hard decisions. However, the drama is leavened as always with moments of humour and some lovely relationship developments.

While I am sad to see the end of the series I was happy to see all
Deb Le
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG I Don't know know if I want to dance or cry. I am absolutely gutted that the series ends here (please please more Leonie books……), but this book is such an epic end to the series. I have bitten my nails all the way through it. So many twists and turns and the suspense is virtually non stop. By far the best one in the series, although I think that after every single one….. I'm going to miss Nava so much.
Helen Wawrejko
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The sweeping conclusion to this series is bittersweet. I love Nava and Rohan. The epic battle for the world is all that you can imagine. Demons, magic, possession, death and destruction. And snark, lots of snarky dialog to lighten the drama. This is one series that I was sad to see end. We get that awesome HEA though. Well done babyslay. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Mitra
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was an absolutely epic conclusion to a fabulous series. It kept me on the edge of my seat throughout, never truly being able to predict where the plot was going. I loved the characters, the humour, everything.

I received an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review.
Tony
Jedipagan
Jaclyn
Jessica  Scully
Jan 03, 2019
A global wanderer, hopeless romantic, and total cynic with a broken edit button, Deborah writes urban fantasy to satisfy her love of smexy romances and tales of chicks who kick ass. This award-winning author is all about the happily-ever-after, with a huge dose of hilarity along the way. “It takes a bad girl to fight evil. Go Wilde.”

Just released book 5 of my Unlikeable Demon Hunter books and it i

Nava Katz (6 books)
  • The Unlikeable Demon Hunter (Nava Katz, #1)
  • Sting (The Unlikeable Demon Hunter:  Katz, #2)
  • Need (The Unlikeable Demon Hunter:  Katz, #3)
  • Crave (The Unlikeable Demon Hunter: Nava Katz, #4)
  • Fall  (The Unlikeable Demon Hunter: Nava Katz, #5)