Start by marking “Accidental Romeo” as Want to Read:
Accidental Romeo

Accidental Romeo

(Marriage Mistake)

Accidentally his. Fun fact: Fate is a four letter word.

A perfect stranger just kissed away the worst day of my life.
Emphasis on perfect.
Hunter Forsythe is so far out of my league I can't even buy tickets.
And now he's insta-date to my stuck up sister's wedding?!

Brace for everything to go hilariously wrong.
But my mysterious new hero is no flipping joke.
Rich as sin. Knockout
Published January 2nd 2019 by Ice Lips Press

To ask other readers questions about Accidental Romeo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accidental Romeo

Start your review of Accidental Romeo
Ninoska Goris
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019
English - Español

I hate the books that put women in meaningless situations. In those that make them look stupid. That my mom has to make a deal with a stranger to employ his son in the family bakery business in exchange for him being my partner at my sister's wedding? Bad very bad. And that I accept it as Good and valid even if I don’t agree? Worse, much worse.

The book starts more or less well. Wendy is on her way to bring a cake for a celebration and almost runs over a teenager who is crossing
Syndi
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am actually between 3 stars and 4 stars on this book. In general i do like the writting. Its funny, sexy and cute. With a dose of little bit of suspense mix into it.

On the characters i think it is developed very well. The attraction between Wendy and Hunter is slowly build. Then the feeling goes deeper. The sex scenes also hot. But not vivid. Enough to create the steam. On Wendy character, there is a bit confusion. I feel like she has 2 personality. One time she is so brave, smart and sassy.
Nicole Snow
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Accidental Romeo Banner

It's here in all its mistaken love goodness! Accidental Romeo is LIVE! I hope all of my Goodreads fans adore Wendy and Hunter's story as much as I loved telling it.

Get your copy below! FREE in Kindle Unlimited.

AMAZON US: https://amzn.to/2R1e4N7

AMAZON UK: https://amzn.to/2GS6tf0

Accidentally his. Fun fact: Fate is a four letter word.

A perfect stranger just kissed away the worst day of my life.
Emphasis on perfect.
Hunter Forsythe is so far out of my league I can't even buy tickets.
And now he's
Debby "Piene Raven"
First by Nicole Snow and was totally disappointed. The story was too unbelievable and what 40 something billionaire goes around say the "F" word most of the time...Pretty immature. The heroine is no better letting her mother talk a complete stranger into being a wedding date just to have his son get a job at the family bakery. Also what 24 year old would have the privilege of baking for the Queen..not. Top it off she was a 24 year old virgin who seems to be quite intelligent but goes dumb ...more
Sara Oxton
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Accidental Romeo by Nicole Snow a five-star read that you won’t want to accidently miss. This was another amazing story by this great author, I adored getting to know Hunter Forsythe and Ben they will make your heart melt and you eyes sparkle. This was so well written you will have the rug pulled from under you as you read and not see it coming. There is a bit of everything in this story, romance, drama, good food, a bridezilla with a fabulous wedding, and a date that will wow even if its maybe ...more
Megan
Feb 09, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Ugh. Let me lay this out for you.

1. Our hero is 40-something with a 14 year old son. Great! I think. Am I about to get an older heroine? Nope. She's a 24 year old virgin. This was the biggest letdown of the whole book, to be honest. Why? Why did she need to be a young, blonde, virgin? No one is hiring a 22 year old to bake for the Queen of England, so it's not even believable that shes that young.

2. Her family. Our poor heroine is so mistreated by her entire family. Shes such a reject that shes
SMJC
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
So long winded

This book felt too long. I ended up skipping a lot of chapters because they seemed kind of pointless. At about 20%, you basically know what's going to happen, so now you have to get through at least 60% more of the book - and that's a big chunk - just to get to some type of action. It was just a little boring. I had some other issues which I've highlighted and added notes on, as opposed to adding them to this review, because well, I've already given this book too much of my time.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Who knew almost running over a fleeing teenager would net Wendy the love of her life? The LOVES of her life?

Wendy is the best baker in town. Her sculpted cakes are in high demand, and as such, her life is non-stop work. Outside of her cake-making prowess, though, no one ever notices her. And she's fine with that. Is she really, though? When Ben's (said teenager) dad tries to make up for the damage his son did to Wendy's delivery van, she puts him off. Hunter's not all that thrilled with, or used
Xerxia
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5. There are a lot of continuity and tense issues here. But it’s kind of refreshing to see that the older, billionaire, alpha male is the one who is too stupid to live and the young, plain, virginal heroine is the level-headed and intelligent one.
Michelle Krystel
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advanced readers copy of this book and have decided to leave a voluntary honest review. I have read a few books by this author lately, and I have to say this author surpises me more and more. I love getting glimpse of Landon in all these books so far. As you can tell he's my favourite and now I just love hunter. Man is he ever a sexy beast, and a sexy single dad. Damn I don't know how he get better. Wendy is fire ball who I absolutely love. She's such a good person with a kind ...more
Cali Jewel
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Highly entertaining, sexy fun, engaging romantic journey filled with witty banter, a little deception, mystery and scorching hot passion.... this couple is sweet, funny, engaging and a serious delight to read about. Could not put this book down and so need to read the rest of the series...
Heather andrews
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Hunter doesn't ask, the man demands, "...and I’m taking you to that wedding. We'll drink, we'll dance, we'll have an awesome time. End of conversation.” I really loved this book, I fell in love with Hunter the man took care of what was his.
Dawn Herring
I seem to be in the minority, but this book just wasn't for me. It started out great, with a strong heroine and sexy hero. About halfway through, though, things went off the rails. The heroine becomes a doormat that lets the hero assume and say awful things to her that she never even ends up really holding him accountable for because of all the other things going on. The second half just felt like different characters, a different tone, and some odd dialogue. And things ended up being wrapped up ...more
Amber
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Accidental Romeo stole more than just my breath. It stole my heart and my very soul. Nicole Snow knows how to gently coax and relentlessly tease until I am putty in her hands. This magnificent story is one of her best ever! It shines brightly and transcends life no matter what is happening. Not only does it soothe and calm a frantic and raging heart, but it also searches until it finds the smile and happiness that has been impossibly weighed down by daily life. This book is utter perfection that ...more
Viper Spaulding
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hunter is a swoon-worthy dream come true!

Like Wendy, I found it impossible not to fall in love with Hunter and his young son, Ben. Hunter doesn't even realize how much trauma he's still carrying around from the tragedy that happened more than a decade before, but Wendy is the much-needed breath of fresh air that shakes all the cobwebs loose and lets the light in through all the cracks in Hunter's life.

Wendy is the beleaguered youngest daughter in a family that refuses to believe she could meet
Lisa Menor
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.

Wendy's older sister Rochelle is getting married and once again, Wendy is dateless. Wendy doesn't have a problem with it but her mother and sister do. Rochelle has always held the princess title in the family and this wedding is no different. Everything has to be perfect and Wendy is expected to attend, preferably with a date. It all comes down to this, not the fact Wendy is a masterful baker who has studied with the best and will
LianaReads blog
What a great read !!!
I laugh-out-loud so many times,i suffered for them,i shouted-out-loud YESSS and NOOO so many times that my neighbour came knocking on my door asking if I was all right :)))
Can something go more wrong in ones life then having to bake the wedding cake for your best highschool friends that got together because he dumped you ? For our heroine that's what happening,her day got worse as while delivering the said cake,she has a run with a teenage skater and the worst is that she
Sheri
Jan 14, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the second romance book in a row that I've read that is just WAY. TOO. LONG. Romance books don't need to be 440 pages long. Or 340 pages. While I liked this book, I found myself getting bored at the length of it many times.

Wendy is a baker at her parents bakery, and has always played second fiddle to her older sister, Rochelle (who is honestly one of the worst characters I've read in a long time). Wendy is delivering a cake and almost hits a young boy with her car when he's
Krisz
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-review
This book was definitely one of the bests I've read by Nicole Snow.
Even though I knew who the villain was right away I still enjoyed to find out all the motives and layers behind.
I loved Wendy very much. She deserved to be acknowledged by her family but not only did they not put her on a piedestal but treated her like she was invisible, like her accomplishments meant nothing at all. She had a very loving but strong personality and in family matters she was a lot wiser than her years. It took
Laura Johnson
4 solid stars. This story was highly entertaining. Yes somewhat predictable but really had fun reading it. It had all the elements I was looking for including: sexy, fun, witty banter, a little deception, mystery, and scorching hot passion.... this couple is sweet, sexy, and funny. Could not put this book down and so need to read the rest of the series...
Eleonor
Shelves: arc
Nicole Snow is one of my most favorite authors. She writes with skill and passion, and with her heart. This book is no exception - the storyline is sweet, yet explosive, and the characters are exciting, captivating and believable. I loved this book and would highly recommend it to all romance lovers. Another 5 shining stars, Ms.Snow!
Becky
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read and reviewed this as an ARC

If you love an uber alpha single dad and a sassy woman who knows how to give it back, this is must read. Action, adventure, intrigue to raise the brows, and hot enough to make you sweat. Let Wendy and Hunter sweep you into their world as their crash meeting sets the stage for a story that sweeps you up, hugs you tight, and gently sets you back down.
Caroline Doig
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wendy is driving her van to deliver a cake for a retirement party the man’s son is Blake he was the boy that stood her up at prom and he took her friend instead, that was years ago but Wendy is still angry about it and to make things worse Blake married Heather. Now on her way to deliver the cake a boy on a skateboard doesn’t look where he is going and Wendy has to swerve the van so she doesn’t hit the boy but the cake ended up on the floor it’s now ruined. The boy’s father stops behind her van ...more
Deb B
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
firstly, my thanks to the author for an advanced copy in return for an honest review.

I loved it, great writing style and really engaging characters. some of it was a little cliched and there were times when I really thought Hunter needed a swift kick in the rear end but overall the story has a bit of everything and is a sweet romance. you have the sexy alpha male billionaire single dad and the sweet & sassy baker and several storylines to keep the action moving.

I could not put it down and
Lofty
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wendy meets Hunter when his son crashes into her delivery van. Strong minded she voices her opinion but will he take notice?
Hunter is made to face up to things but will he like the results?
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Another great book
Mandee
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book. I was intrigued by the storyline. I had to know what was going to happen next. I was definitely surprised by some of the twists and turns. Nicole done a fantastic job with this book.
LORRIE
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sexy, funny and so romantic
Kathy
Feb 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Kathy Aronoff
Kael

• Beauty and the Billionaire (Dirty Fairy Tales #1)
  • Flirting with the Frenemy (Bro Code #1)
  • My Big Fat Fake Wedding
  • Hold Me Today (Put A Ring On It, #1)
  • Down Under (Aussies, #2)
  • Not so Prince Charming (Dirty Fairy Tales #2)
  • America's Geekheart (Bro Code #2)
  • Surprise Delivery
  • Happily Never After (Dirty Fairy Tales #3)
  • To Have and Hate
  • Boss I Love to Hate
  • Pricked
  • Charming as Puck
  • Master Baker
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Mr. Spencer
  • The Billionaire Boss Next Door
  • My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend
Nicole Snow is a Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author. She found her love of writing by hashing out love scenes on lunch breaks and plotting her great escape from boardrooms. Her work roared onto the indie romance scene in 2014 with her Grizzlies MC series.

Since then Snow aims for the very best in growly, heart-of-gold alpha heroes, unbelievable suspense, and swoon storms aplenty.

Marriage Mistake (4 books)
  • Accidental Hero
  • Accidental Protector
  • Accidental Knight
“Hell, those grades are probably Mr. Average. Cs and Ds get degrees. And then if they've got the natural smarts and the cojones like our boy, they go on to do awesome things.” 0 likes