Start by marking “Lilith's Children (Wild Women, #2)” as Want to Read:
Lilith's Children (Wild Women, #2)

Lilith's Children (Wild Women, #2)

Join Faline. Bounty-Hunter. Huldra. Wild Woman.

The battle raging between the Wild Women of Seattle and the Hunters has sparked a war. But will either side survive the new threat that lurks in the shadows?

Hunters are doubling down their efforts, putting Faline's coterie on the run. But war waits for no woman, especially not a fugitive... Faline’s plans for a surprise att

Published February 12th 2019 by City Owl Press

To ask other readers questions about Lilith's Children, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lilith's Children

Samantha Heuwagen
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC**** NO SPOILERS

Pudelek is back and better than ever. With her quick wit and fierce determination to bridge fantasy and feminism together Lilith’s Children does not disappoint.

Pudelek takes the time to bring her characters back to life in a detailed and riveting way that makes the reader turn the page faster and faster.

I greatly enjoyed getting back to her work and can’t wait to see what she comes up with next—stay tuned, you don’t want to miss this!
Audra
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A remarkable book of love, sisterhood and the fight from oppression. Can I just say there is no easing into this book. From the first page the fight for redemption is on! From page to page you will be hit with a rising sense of remarkable power from a group of women who may not be all the same, yet have a remarkable amount of trust to reach a unified goal of freedom. Rachel writes this book with a tremendous amount of love and sincerity for each one of her characters. The last sentence will defi ...more
Scarolet Ellis
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lilith's Children (Wild Women 2) by Rachel Pudelek is a wonderful story to read about wonderful characters and story line. I love reading this story cause it has succubi in the story. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading with succubi in it,

Cassie Walker
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book a great deal. I love the mythology that Rachel uses and the characters and how they develop and grow. The Wild Women series is one of my favorite series. I'm so excited for the next book to come out!! I highly recommend this series!
Cass
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another exciting installment of this super-smart feminist fantasy series! I can’t wait to see how the Wild Women’s fight continues.

(Oh, also, #TeamAlek, sorry not sorry. ;) )
Helen Wawrejko
Feb 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Great characters, slow story

I was not as enamored of this book as I was of the first one. It may be that it was slower going and the story seemed to drag, or that it felt unfinished. The romantic aspect kind of made me cringe at times. I really liked the unique characters. When I find any reason to not pick up the book and finish it, and start serious skimming, the book was not for me. Completed read was as good as it gets.
Amanda
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rachel Pudelek has quickly become one of my favorite authors. Another excellent book in an amazing world of strong Wild women! I love all the different types of wild women and Rachel does such a great job of painting a picture with words. I can’t wait for the next installment!!!!
Amy Doan
Jan 03, 2019
dana vance
Feb 20, 2019
Estrella Adilene
rated it did not like it
Jan 20, 2019
Mar 14, 2019
dianne procopio
Feb 14, 2019
Rachel Pudelek
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
David
Лена Рябова
Jan 05, 2019
Stem & Sequins
Jan 07, 2019
Rachel Pudelek is a dog-hugger and tree-lover who writes empowering books about characters who unearth their own inner truth and follow it to freedom. She pulls from folklore, mythology, and ancient belief systems to create her award-winning stories.

When she's not writing, Rachel works at a public library. She also enjoys hiking, wine tasting, attempting to grow her own food, and reading. She live