Start by marking “Agents Adam and Eve (Kristian Clark and the American Agenda #1)” as Want to Read:
Agents Adam and Eve (Kristian Clark and the American Agenda #1)

Agents Adam and Eve (Kristian Clark and the American Agenda #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  12 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Dream not of other worlds...

They call him agent and he answers. They tell him conquer and he does. But there's something they don't know. He's beginning to remember. His name is Kristian Clark. He has a wife and four children. Or he did. But he will find them again, whoever is left, wherever they are, and whatever it takes.

They call her the Aisling. She does their missions
Published April 16th 2019 by Boo's Books Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Agents Adam and Eve, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Agents Adam and Eve

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Agents Adam and Eve (Kristian Clark and the American Agenda #1)
Jes Drew
I'm really excited about this latest addition to the Kristian Clark saga (though first installment of a new duology with a new set of secrets and bad guys). Also, I'm going all Milton with this one, so... ...more
Karsyn   Shae “No mourners. No funerals.”~The Crows
I'M IN LOVE!!!!💖💖💖 There may or may not be spoilers in this review. I have only read this book in the series.

I absolutely love this book!
I cried and laughed, and then died when I finished it! The characters are amazing! In fact I'll tell you a bit about them. Not all of them, but a few of them.

Kristian: Is the sarcastic lost puppy everyone feels bad for. But he's also the "dad joking" kinda guy. (He also reminds me of Bucky aka the Winter Soldier)

Susan: Is the "Mrs. Always Right" character that
Amy Shannon
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Interesting read

Drew pens a grand story in Agents Adam and Eve. I haven't read anything from this author before, and I enjoyed this story. The characters were unique and filled with many flaws and courage, which I like in a character. No character should ever be perfect. The author's writing style fits with this story, and there were different paces, depending on the scene. It was filled with action, violence and intrigue. This story was intriguing and kept the reader guessing. It's a gre
Andrea Hintz
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book!!! This is a spy novel different from any spy book I have ever read. It has plot twists, action, intrigue, and characters that feel like real people. I also love the Biblical references.
Oceane McAllister
Sep 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Okay, so first: I am an awful Beta/review reader. I am sooo sorry, Jes, for taking literally forever! But anyway, onto the review.

Jes Drew has a lot of talent, and that is obvious from her well-rounded characters. That was definitely a positive and I greatly enjoyed them, specifically the Aisling. Kristian had some heart-breaking struggles, and seeing all the characters interacting so well was nice!

This story was much longer than I anticipated, but there was plenty of action to keep it going.

My
Lily
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya-lit-4250
Spies, speculations and secrets oh my! Man oh man when I decided to read this, I thought I’d like it, but I ended up liking it so much more than I expected. I was so impressed by the storyline and was extremely invested in the lives of Kristian and Aisling. I went through an intense phase of spy books and movies for a good year and a half and this threw back into all of that. I’m not complaining though. Spies mixed with politics mixed with bits of theology as well as humor and a good plot line m ...more
Allyson
Kristian Clark is back in an all-new duology after the birth of his twins. Are he and his wife finally able to enter parenthood safely without the threat of anarchist groups, or will Kristian have to sacrifice everything to save those he loves?

What I Liked
New Characters
Allen, a new agent, and Rhyan, a young SHF mentee of Susan's add an entertaining and dramatic new twist to the saga that kept me interested throughout. These two soon became my favorite characters in this installment. I especi
Tony Breeden
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Agents Adam and Eve is the first book in a new duology featuring the characters from Jes Drew's Kristian Clark series.

I should admit up front that I was a little lost when I first started reading this book, but it wasn't because I hadn't read the other books. I was lost because the main character was lost. He starts the book as a man who can't remember who he is. The beauty of that set of circumstances is thst we get to discover who Kristian Clark is as he does.

While there is a fair bit of actio
Grace Morris
2.75 Stars

I was originally asked to read and review this book, but declined at the time due to wanting to catch up with the rest of the series and moving. I did end up picking up this book for free on Amazon during a free promotion. The author didn't pay me for this review and all the thoughts here are my own honest opinion.

My rating has nothing to do with the author. The author is awesome! She is super sweet and kind and fun to talk too. And I have enjoyed other books by this author. One series
Abigail Harris
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not my normal genre but I thought I'd try it out . . . It was interesting though I didn't love completely it since I don't really care to read about different dimensions, teleporting, some other things and such.

The only reason I rated two stars is because this isn't my kinda book for content.
Jill
Cyndi
Apr 29, 2019
Addy S.
May 23, 2019
Christian Books O...: Speculative Fiction Paradise Lost Retelling! 2 36 Apr 11, 2021 10:00PM
Connecting Reader...: Speculative Spy Epic! 1 3 Mar 23, 2019 03:12PM

• The Boy Who Dared
  • When Morning Comes
  • Live Without You
  • Red Scarf Girl
  • The Sky Inside (The Sky Inside, #1)
  • Dash & Lily's Book of Dares (Dash & Lily, #1)
  • Above the Fold
  • The Preacher's Bride Collection
  • When Silence Sings
  • Lettering for Absolute Beginners: Using Faux Calligraphy to Create Simple Versatile Projects
  • The Mail-Order Bride Standoff: 4 Grooms Are Stymied When Brides Get Cold Feet
  • Crossfire (Montana Rescue, #4.5)
  • A Winter Grim and Lonely (Winter Cursed, #0.5)
  • In 27 Days (In 27 Days, #1)
  • A Baby for Mr. Darcy: A Pride & Prejudice Variation
  • Phantom Thief
  • Christmas Hostage (AKA Simon Lee, #1.5)
  • Snowbound (A Silverpines Companion Tale #3)
Jes Drew is the author of the Ninja and Hunter trilogy, the Howling Twenty trilogy, the Kristian Clark saga, the Castaways trilogy, and Mind of Darkness. She lives with her mom, dad, younger sister, four younger brothers, and two dogs, obsessing about her true love, Captain Steve Rogers. There is a possibility that she may or may not be a superhuman, but she hasn't discovered her powers. Yet. Also ...more

News & Interviews