Start by marking “The Wild Ones” as Want to Read:
The Wild Ones

The Wild Ones

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The Wild Ones tells the story of seven young wild horses left on their own in a small valley. Angel one of the fillies tells the horse’s story. When the horses are three years old they leave their valley and by defeating the leader of a big herd they the Circle Bar X ranch hands. The horses talk among themselves but not to the humans in the story.
Published December 19th 2018 by Books to Go Now (first published October 15th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Wild Ones, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wild Ones

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Alexandra Gale
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Wild Ones by Gladys Swedak is a captivating and heartfelt story. Gladys Swedak has created a glimpse into the inner world of wild horses and what it feels like to enter into a new and unknown world where they must change their ways to adapt to a new reality. We experience the joy of the wild life, the fear involved with facing new challenges, and the ultimate acceptance and happiness that a new life can bring. We learn that life is a journey where we embark on new adventures while still trea ...more
Joe Albanese
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story. Though not something I would typically read, it was fast and I think children to young adults will love how heartfelt it is, as told from the horses’ perspective. I thought it was very interesting how the author viewed humans from the horses’ POV. Highly recommend for animal lovers!
Chris
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wild Ones is a charming and warm story well suited for the middle grade reader. It's a coming of age tale told through the eyes of a herd of young horses. Their learning curve, the trials and tribulations are recounted. Also the reader sees humans through the eyes of the herd. A sweet story.
Penny
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very much enjoyed the premise of telling the tale from the viewpoint of the horses. Children will like this format as well and be interested in the adventures and challenges of these beautiful wild creatures. I am going to share this book with my grandchildren!
Kelly Rabidoux
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book for all readers. Highly recommend for a heartfelt and enjoying read.
RABT Book Tours and PR
Feb 28, 2019
Gladys
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: the-wild-ones
Mar 29, 2019
RABT Book Tours: The Wild Ones by Gladys Swedak 1 1 Mar 29, 2019 05:34AM
RABT Book Tours: The Wild Ones by Gladys Swedak 1 1 Mar 15, 2019 06:28AM
1 follower
, living in Vancouver with my husband and two cats. published in Chicken Soup for the Nurses Soul and on www.longshotisland.com
More coming later. www