Start by marking “Retaliation” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Retaliation

Kathy Coopmans

Retaliation

As far back as I can remember, I pushed away those ugly demons looping their venom around my brain.
Trying to turn me into a man I never wanted to be.
“Do what we say or die.”
Words filled with poison, they slowly dripped in my veins, leaving me a mess of a man, and walking that thin line between right and wrong.
I never wanted to be a killer; now it’s a craving I need to surv
Expected publication: March 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Retaliation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Retaliation

Kathy Coopmans
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Retaliation teaser man on knees
Tammi
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I knew Nick's story was going to rough and I thought I was prepared. I wasn't, it broke my heart I couldn't imagine every thing he endured growing up, the unspeakable things that were done to him and how it still affects him as an adult. Then you add the pain Blaire felt for years and I was a mess, I was as broken as they were.
Blaire Good lord her pain I felt every word every emotion!!
Nick Holy crap I just wanted to wrap him in my arms.
Such a heartbreaking story, you feel for them all it's such
Kim Gauger
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just holy wow! This book is the epitome of violence. It was an extremely emotional and hard read for me. I had to take mental breaks throughout it was that intense. It was so good though. The emotional toil it took on the characters, the grief, the heat, the abuse all rolled into one amazing dark book. It was so good.
Konny
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Retaliation by Kathy Coopmans is a dark read and certainly not ! for the faint of heart. It's Nick and Blaire's gut wrenching story and deals with sensitive subjects that may cause triggers.
Nick Williams - aka Nikolai Popov is a trained assassin, the son of a russian bratva boss, and he learns monsters are real. He was forced to endure unspeakable cruelty . He had to leave his old life and loves behind. Now he's back and on the warpath. He's driven by revenge and became a hardened man himself.
Bl
Lynne Garlick
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Seriously!! There should be an option to press a golden buzzer like in Britain's Got Talent, that let's people know that this far surpasses the Five stars!!!
When I open the proverbial door to a Kathy Coopmans book, I willingly hand over my heart, my soul, my tears, EVERY single emotion, my very last breath, because let's face it, oxygen is over rated right?!
Any who, I thought I had prepared myself pretty well for Nick's story (I re-read Vengeance and Warrant), I mean, how much darker can this s
Christine
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nick is one amazing man. He has one hell of a past. Blair’s is one strong amazing woman. The chemistry between them is off the charts. They make for one explosive intense couple. They have an amazing connection. They have a past that could destroy them. Could not wait to see where the story would go. A must read.
Sophie Ruthven
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!
This book blew me away!
Kathy Coopmans is a master of her craft and definitely should be on everyone's one click list.
I cannot get enough of this author. Every book she writes is a page turner, and you can't not fall in love with the characters, nervously turning pages as drama implodes before your eyes.
This book was no different!
Amanda Roden
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was fantastic! I seriously couldn't put it down, I read it in one sitting. This was the perfect blend of an ultimate love story and suspense. It's definitely a book that will be going on my reread list! Kathy seems to get better with each and every book of her's I read.
Crystal Gray
Beta Read - review to come closer to release.
Tabitha
rated it did not like it
Mar 16, 2019