Start by marking “Don't Let Them Disappear” as Want to Read:
Don't Let Them Disappear

Don't Let Them Disappear

From the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller She Persisted comes a beautiful book about the animals who share our planet--and what we can do to help them survive.

Did you know that blue whales are the largest animals in the world? Or that sea otters wash their paws after every meal? The world is filled with millions of animal species, and all of them are unique and s
Published April 2nd 2019 by Philomel Books

To ask other readers questions about Don't Let Them Disappear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Don't Let Them Disappear

Aligermaa Tse
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Read it to your children, brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews for a more responsible next generation.
Shelli
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Chelsea Clinton and Gianna Marino team up to create this informative and beautiful illustrated unfortunate truth that explains how many of our fellow planet’s inhabitants are dying off at unprecedented rates. Knowledge is key to solving any problem and awareness is the first step. Please read and share this story with your kiddos and discuss ways you can help in any small or not so small way; Don’t Let them Disappear!
Dylan Teut
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I alway love Gianna's illustrations!
I especially loved that there was back matter in the book that gave simple things children can do to help the endangered animals. It's one thing to raise awareness; it's another to take action. I have a feeling children will be moved to take action.
There are also many non-fiction features to this text that make it great, and it would be better to take an animal a day at a time rather than try to read aloud the whole book in one "gulp."
Jessica
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was good. It has a whale shark and a blue whale in it - 2 of my favorites. It was a gift from my friend.
Barbra
Apr 03, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This informative book will help young readers to learn about endangered species. Charming illustrations and quick facts fill the pages, with tips at the end on why and what we can do to help.
Julie Kirchner
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Great informational book about endangered animals. This will be popular with my animal loving students.
Earl
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spotlights animals big and small and the dangers they face. Provides readers ways they can help stop these creatures from going extinct.
Mary
Kimberly Wright Oelkers
Apr 14, 2019
Amy
Apr 21, 2019
Chelsea Clinton has always been interested in making the world a better place. When she was a child in Little Rock, Arkansas, one of her favorite books was 50 Simple Things Kids Can Do to Save the Earth, and as a teenager in Washington, D.C., she led her school’s service club. While at Stanford, Chelsea worked as a reading and writing tutor and volunteered at the Children’s Hospital. Today, she is ...more