Start by marking “Koninkrijk van As (De Glazen Troon, #7)” as Want to Read:
Koninkrijk van As (De Glazen Troon, #7)

Koninkrijk van As

(Throne of Glass #7)

4.60  ·  Rating details ·  101,897 ratings  ·  13,540 reviews
Aelin is gevangengenomen door de Fae-koningin. Ze is opgesloten op een geheime locatie, zonder enige hoop op ontsnapping. Terwijl zij maandenlang martelingen ondergaat, vervolgen haar vrienden hun eigen weg in Aelins afwezigheid is het aan hen om hun moederland te verdedigen. Maar gelukkig blijft Rowan zoeken naar zijn verloren liefde.

Aelins lot hangt af van haar kracht
Published April 2nd 2019 by Boekerij (first published October 23rd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Koninkrijk van As, please sign up.
Anomar Amundson
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  101,897 ratings  ·  13,540 reviews

Start your review of Koninkrijk van As (De Glazen Troon, #7)
Melanie

(Thank you so much, Alex, for this tour edition! I love you!)

#0.1) The Assassin and the Pirate Lord ★★★
#4.) Queen of Shadows ★★
#5.) Empire of Storms ★★★
#6.) Tower of Dawn ★★★★★

Emily May

I MADE IT!! And if I never hear a womans vagina described as her heated silk again, that will be just fine by me!

Honestly, though, I have to give it to her: Maas showed a lot of restraint in this book. It was a good 350 pages before Rowans magical penis made an appearance 😬. Sorry, I just can't resist. Overall, I liked it enough to give it three stars. I mean, I read all of the bajillion
Andreea Pop
Perfection. I am in awe and weeping, my remnants of a heart full.

I was scared that this last book, through whatever course it took, might diminish my love for the whole series -- but gods, was I wrong. It was a thing of beauty, satisfying and heartbreaking in all the right ways. Bittersweet.

I cried and sobbed, I gasped, I screamed, I smiled, I felt my heart beating out of my chest, I shivered, I swooned. I don't think I'll ever be able to write a proper review, but I still feel the need to
Mirou
I tried to write something longer but I believe that only one word is enough so:
- To this series which made me dream and live in a world of magic, friendship, love and sacrifices
- To Dorian, Aelin, Chaol, Manon, Rowan and every single character that made me laugh, cry and fangirl feel with them
- To everything Sarah J. Mass has done for us, no matter how frustrating it turned out to be or how we didnt agree sometimes with it

THANK YOU to this series which will stay forever in my heart <3
I'm
Christine Riccio
AHH this finale was on such a grand scale! SO ENJOYABLE, SO EPIC. Just filmed my booktalk and it will be up sometime in the next week on my channel (polandbananasbooks).
Nick
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have no words. Brilliant, powerful, amazing. Thank you Sarah J.Maas, thank you!
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
Here is my updated shelf!

Here's my big boxed set with poster. And below it is my shelf with the goodies!

11-1-18 Got my UK Edition with the beautiful art cards inside!

If you want to see pictures of my wall art then just scroll all the way down past the other pictures. This is how much I love this series. Also, let it be known (that I'm crazy) that I have the hardback, audible, kindle, special paperback on its way and then ordered the complete hardback box set! Yeah!

THIS. BOOK. WAS.
Warda
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-fell-in-love
I mean, Id be happy to swear a blood-oath to Sarah J Maas.

description

So much thoughts were running through my mind whilst I was reading this, but now that I have reached the ending of this book, Im just a mess of tears and emotions and I don't know how to express how much it all means to me.

I think I can safely say that this is my favourite book of all time. It was transcending.

Let it be known that Sarah J Maas is a Dreamer, and I dont think any book has fulfilled my dreamers heart as much as this book.
Khurram
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had impossibly high hopes for this book. I make no secret that this is my faverite book series. Yet somehow every book just seemed to get better then the last. Could SJM possible do it again. Yes she can, and she did. Wow what an epic finale.

The book is a perfect length, though close to a thousand pages not a single line is wasted. Every possible loose end is tied up. Every hint or hidden story leads to this masterpiece.

The story is awesome, the character development and use is unreal. Every
Nenia ⚡ Aspiring Evil Overlord ⚡ Campbell

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || Amazon || Pinterest

I am an adult, but sometimes I have moments where my juvenile side screams to get out, and let me tell you, I am trying so hard right now not to call this book KINGDOM OF ASS. Trying, but not really succeeding because it really was a Kingdom of Ass. This book sucked. And you know, it's funny, because I've been seeing nothing but 5-star reviews for this book in my feed and had so many people commenting on my reviews for the earlier books in
Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
How is it possible that my heart is so full of love but feels so empty at the same time?
This book broke me in the worst and best way possible and Im so happy and sad

I have no words except of:
This world and those characters will stay with me forever <333
My heart is aching and bleeding and hurting so damn much. T_T
I just cant write anything coherent right now because Im drowning in an endless sea of feels.

Full RTC once Im emotionally stable again
I dunno if this is ever going to happen though

I.
Teodora
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
all the ⭐ in the Universe (because, hell, why not? It only seems fair that way)

Full review on my Blog: The Dacian She-Wolf 🐺

If I am the only weirdo that reads the dedication at the beginning of a book and rates it too in her own head then okay, fine, weirdo Ill be, but I have to start this review by saying this.

Sarah J. Maas dedicated this book to her parents. It is one of the most beautiful dedications Ive ever read at the beginning of a book.

It says: For my parents who taught me to believe
Nat
Sep 09, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I'm already counting down for this one...
description description

Support creators you love. Buy a Coffee for nat (bookspoils) with http://Ko-fi.com/bookspoils
High Lady of The Night Court
And it was all for a new world. A better world.
Viktoria Winter
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well. Now I can properly plan my funeral.
Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink
Me, after the last book.

Dear *insert person here that I cannot name*

Ok but for real.. I need things to be fixed. I need this to be fixed. I need this book now, and I need things to be fixed like right now.
jessica
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
once upon a time, in a land long since burned to ash, there lived a young princess who loved her kingdom very much

4 special novellas, 7 powerful books, 10 beloved characters, 572 heavy chapters, and 4856 necessary pages have all lead up to this moment, the conclusion of one incredible story.

aelin ashryver whitethorn galathynius, adarlans assassin, the kings champion, queen of terrasen, the queen who was promised, the queen who walked between worlds, the faeirie queen of the west, fireheart -
Kiki
"What if we go on, only to more pain and despair?"

"Then it is not the end."

I've never cried so much over a book. Never. There were points were I had to stop reading because I couldn't see the page through my tears.

This was a journey, and I don't just mean this book. This whole series has such a special place in my heart, and what I think a lot of people don't realise is that the Throne of Glass series, like the Harry Potter series, was designed to age with its readers. The teenagers who started
Lyanna (I need a Herondale in life)
Sees expected publication

I'll be on my way to college by then?! wHAT?

UPDATE 07/24/18: Already in college still no bOOK!!!!!!!!
may ❀
full breakdown review posted

*clears throat*
WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THIS AND WHY IN THE HELL DID IT END

Thank you, that is all.

Yeah right, thats not even NEAR all the word-vomiting i have to do to express what this series is to me. There isnt going to be any outward spoilers however i never said anything about it being a coherent well-presented review 🤗🤗🤗
Once upon a time, in a land long since burned to ash, there lived a young
princess who loved her kingdom

let me just start off by saying that
Hamad
This review and other non-spoilery reviews can be found @The Book Prescription

🌟 You may like Sarah J. Maas writing, you may hate it. Actually SJM may be the most controversial author at the current time. So we may agree to disagree on her style but I think something that we can not deny is her immense success and how big this series has got. In my 3 years on GR and few month of blogging, I
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
#0.1-#0.5 The Assassins Blade ★★★★★
#1 Throne of Glass ★★★★☆
#2 Crown of Midnight ★★★★★
#3 Heir of Fire ★★★★★
#4 Queen of Shadows ★★★★★
#5 Empire of Storms ★★★★★

I'm loving this so far but I've finally come to accept that I am NOT ready for this series to end, and I just can't do this yet. 😭 I am really, really bad at finishing series finales for this reason, lmao. I'm setting this aside until January. ♥

---

Okay, I... I don't know exactly how I feel about this cover yet. I mean, part of me is like,
Katerina
Dec 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My heart is split in two.

But this story is not only about the young princess. It's the story of a white-haired queen of a divided people, and the warmth that eventually melted her cold heart. It's the story of a tortured king, a king who was drowning in self-loathing and whose soul was darkened by demons and grief but the light within could not be extinguished. The story of a dark and
emi
4.5.2018 update:

A title? A release date?

Hahaha I'm already crying.

Maybe, if we cancel this book then the series never has to end.

/////

Do you guys realize????

That this is going to be the LAST Throne of Glass book?

Excuse me while I go cry.
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3.75 - 4 Stars

All things considered, I enjoyed this book and series a great deal.

As the conclusion to a pretty popular and lengthy series, it had a lot riding on its massive 980 page shoulders...and a LOT of uber-emotional fangirls and boys to avoid disappointing, let's be real.

description

Overall I thought Maas did a pretty decent job of it...

...even with all the filler, all the battles, ALL the traveling to and fro...all the unnecessary...

...until about page 770 or so.

This book was...long. Probably
Caitlin
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finished it. It was the perfect ending so one of my favourite series. Im very happy. That is all I have to say ...more
Nasom
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My rating is between 4 and 4.5

Full Review

I feel like I should get an award for finishing this big ass book.

Not gonna lie, I feel kinda empty now that this series has ended 😪

What I liked
- If you looked at my reviews for the previous books, you would notice that I am not a fan of Aelin but she wasnt bad in this. She became somewhat likeable (or maybe I just felt sorry for her)

- While in previous books Aelin was usually the hero and everyone pretty much worshipped her, in this, there were
Candace Robinson
This has been a journey. One with emotion, one with lots and lots of emotions! And I'll have to say that this was pretty great conclusion to the series!

There are a lot of POVs here! And I love so many of the characters that I can't really choose a favorite. The only POVs I could have probably done without were Aedion's and Lysandra's. The others just had so much more going on within them. Manon and her witches had to be my favorite! Lorcan! Loved him! My baby Dorian! Rowan is swoon! Yrene is
• Lindsey Dahling •
Let me tell you about my journey through the Throne of Glass series. I fell head over heels in love with the ACOTAR series earlier this year, so I decided to give ToG a shot, for clearly the author who created Rhysand and Velaris can do no wrong.

Throne of Glass: Okay, so, clearly the author who created Rhysand and Velaris CAN do wrong. What the hell is this?

6EB55F22-53B2-4B90-804C-72017A77C8AF

Crown of Midnight : SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS. AND WHY THE HELL DO I SEE THESE AELIN/ROWAN PEOPLE ALL OVER TUMBLR BUT THEY DONT
Andrea
I just finished it.

Now I have such a book hangover.
I can't believe I won't get to read more about these characters. I didn't know I was gonna love them like this that first time I picked up Throne of Glass back in 2012.
Thank you Sarah for these amazing books.

Update: WE HAVE A COVER!!!!!
I just read Empire of Storms for the fourth time. I'm in a book coma for the fourth time again.
Is it October yet??????? Just asking for a friend.
oh my god, omg finally we have a title. Kingdom of Ash.
Aelin

• The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)
  • The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
  • The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1)
  • Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices, #3)
  • Siege and Storm (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #2)
  • Ruin and Rising (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #3)
  • Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1)
  • Shadow and Bone (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #1)
  • A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers, #1)
  • King of Scars (Nikolai Duology, #1)
  • Sorcery of Thorns
  • Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2)
  • War Storm (Red Queen, #4)
  • A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes, #3)
  • Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)
  • Finale (Caraval, #3)
  • Ash Princess (Ash Princess Trilogy, #1)
  • An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)
Sarah J. Maas is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Throne of Glass series (Queen of Shadows, Book 4, will be out in September 2015), as well as the A Court of Thorns and Roses series (out 5/5/15).

Sarah lives in Bucks County, PA, and over the years, she has developed an unhealthy appreciation for Disney movies and bad pop music. She adores fairy tales and ballet, drinks too

Throne of Glass (7 books)
  • Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
  • Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
  • Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)
  • Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)
  • Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)
  • Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6)

Articles featuring this book

Sarah J. Maas is an author who almost needs no introduction, at least in the world of young and new adult fiction. She's a multiple New York Times–...
“Once upon a time, in a land long since burned to ash, there lived a young princess who loved her kingdom …” 337 likes
“Let’s make this a fight worthy of a song.” 229 likes