Start by marking “I Am Brave: A Little Book about Martin Luther King, Jr.” as Want to Read:
I Am Brave: A Little Book about Martin Luther King, Jr.

I Am Brave: A Little Book about Martin Luther King, Jr.

The littlest readers can learn about Martin Luther King, Jr., in this board book version of the New York Times bestselling Ordinary People Change the World biography.

This friendly, fun biography series focuses on the traits that made our heroes great--the traits that kids can aspire to in order to live heroically themselves. In this new board book format, the very youngest reade
Board Book, 12 pages
Published September 10th 2019 by Dial Books

To ask other readers questions about I Am Brave, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Am Brave

Jeimy
Mar 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Adorable picture book in the style of Meltzer's "I Am" series.
Lizanell
Thanks to Dial and Edelweiss for an electronic pre-publication copy of this title.

As Martin Luther King Jr., is an important part of our nations history, many others have told his story. As I've said with other titles in this series, the forced rhyme overshadows the illustrations and the history presented here. The 'asides' where the character themselves speak are better written. Again, the strange choice of the main character being in a cutesy 'chibi' style is distracting when the other people
Earl
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Ordinary People Change the World series are now in board book format giving the youngest of readers an early introductions to amazing humans. I appreciate the focus is more about their qualities rather than giving their biographies which is a bit too much for babies.
Andréa
Note: I accessed a digital review copy of this book through Edelweiss.
RavenclawLibraryBooks
I adored the illustrations and my nephew loved hearing about Martin Luther King Jr and his extraordinary life.
Douglas Joseph
Sep 03, 2019
J.E. Remy
rated it did not like it
Sep 20, 2019
Kathryn
Sep 17, 2019
Jacki
May 01, 2019
Linda Quinn
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
An adorable, simple look at the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr for the very youngest among us.
Alex Gates
E.A.C. Klemann
Sep 26, 2019
Henry
Sep 28, 2019
Brad Meltzer is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Inner Circle, The Book of Fate, and nine other bestselling thrillers including The Tenth Justice, The First Counsel, The Millionaires, and The President’s Shadow. His newest book, The Escape Artist, debuted at #1 on the bestseller list.
In addition to his fiction, Brad is one of the only authors to ever have books on the bestsell