Start by marking “Cowgirl Crazy (Bad Girls Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Cowgirl Crazy (Bad Girls Book 2)

Cowgirl Crazy

(Hell Yeah! Universe)

I’ve been pretty successful so far—in life that is, not love. Finding a man and falling in love wasn’t at the top of my priority list, not while raising my little brother. But he’s all grown up now, living his own life…and I plan on doing the same.

See, I have a secret—a secret that hides all the naughty little tidbits of my deepest, most explicit sexual experiences and de
Published January 8th 2019 by Limitless Publishing, LLC (first published August 21st 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Cowgirl Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowgirl Crazy

Darlene I read to many boooks
Lydia H
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Another great story from Jennifer LaBelle! A short read but packed with witty dialogue, sexy times, and even some suspense and action!

Becca's secret job was super cool and quite clever! Her days were anything but boring, THAT'S for sure!

Her and Mace's chemistry sizzled and was completely undeniable. I was SO excited for them to give in and be together. They both deserved to be happy.

Becca and Mace's story was just as good as Sawyer and Jagger's from Chasing Butterflies, and now I'm su
Kylee
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cowgirl Crazy might be a quick read but this story is packed full of depth and emotion. Mace and Becca meet in a bit of an embarrassing situation but the pull keeps these two at the forefront of their minds. With a mutual friend giving a little helping hand these two might just cross paths sooner than expected. As secrets are discovered that might just add a little extra spice, these two bring a little more heat and steam. A crazy quirky love story that will make you laugh, have you charmed and ...more
Emily
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Cowgirl Crazy" (Hell Yeah! Kindle Worlds Novella) by Jennifer Labelle is a great read. This is a great follow up to "Chasing Butterflies". I loved Mace and Becca's story. I've been anxious to read this since I finished "Chasing Butterflies". This story has romance, humor, passion, drama, and more. It was great to catch up with Isaac, Avery, Aron, Libby, and Emma from Sable Hunter's Hell Yeah! Series, as well as catching up with Jagger and Sawyer from "Catching Butterflies". Highly recommend to ...more
Barbara Harrower
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Becca has the worst kept secret in town. It's only made worse when Mace comes to town. Bad boy tattooist meet daytime good girl night time naughty girl and mix the two together. Throw in a stalker and it's an interesting story. Unfortunately very predictable. I enjoyed it but i could pick the ending before I got there.
Bookfriendz887
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Had to find the hubby!

I had to find the hubby after this one! Whew! I don't often read contemporary romance, but this one made me laugh! Totally worth the read!
Emilie
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this short book! It was a really HOT one!! The characters in this series are great, I'll sure be checking out the next book.
Chasing The Words  Book Blog
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review coming soon.....

Loved Mace and Becca!
Becca is 100% my kind of girl!!!!
Aliza Nai
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
8th of 2019
Jeannette
Jan 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Good

This was a good book to read. It had some intense moments. I liked the characters. I hope to read more from this.
Kayla Busch
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't read this novella fast enough! I loved Becca and Mace's story so much. On paper these two would seem like complete opposites, but somehow their relationship just worked. The second they met there was an instant chemistry and the first kiss between them was explosive! The novella was short, but it didn't feel rushed. They spent a lot of time getting to know each other and knew that they wanted to be with each other. However, not everyone was happy about their relationship and the last ...more
Eleanor
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-jan-2019, romance, 2019
4 Witty Stars

Cowgirl Crazy is the second book in this series and again like the first it is a short read but Jam packed with witty dialogue and a little suspense thrown in.

I enjoyed it a lot but the ending was very predicable and had guessed it by the end.

Linda Diamond
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cowgirl Cra,y

First time reader of this Author, and I absolutely loved it!
Loved the characters Mace and Becca, both characters were strong, independent, caring,sexy. Awesome story, so very well written. Fantastic💛💛
Sandy
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Real good book

Loved the story. It has all the same tension and loving as all the Help Yeah series and that was my favorite series. Definitely recommend this book.
Elaine Swinney
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG...I loved this book. I was gifted this book and I voluntarily chose to review it. It is fantastic. I had lots of laughs and I would encourage everyone to get this book. I will tell you it is well written and worth your time and effort. This one is a great book. It is well written and it has some of our old friends if your a fan of the Hell Yeah Kindle World.
Tanya from Get Your Book On
You just know it's gonna be an entertaining story, when a sexy tattooed biker meets a quiet small town girl who secretly tries out and reviews sex toys for her blog.

Mace is sexy as all get out and he can't help but be smitten with the sweet and adorable realtor he meets on a sidewalk.

But Becca has a secret? Shes not the typical girl next door that everyone thinks she is. She's a little kinky and a whole lot of naughty. The perfect combination in Mace's eyes.

Sparks and clothes fly and before you
Kennedy
Katorah Kenway
Sep 01, 2017
Donnie Hagenson
May 23, 2019
Jennifer Labelle resides in Canada with her husband and three beautiful children. After her third child she became a stay at home mom. In her busy household Jennifer likes to spend her down time engrossed in the stories that she creates. She is an active reader of romance (especially historical), mystery and anything paranormal. With an education in Addictions work she's decided to take a less str ...more

Hell Yeah! Universe (1 - 10 of 52 books)
  • Thunderstruck (Hell Yeah!)
  • Audacious (Hell Yeah!; Circle Eight Millennium, #1.5)
  • Her Hell Yeah Cowboy (Hell Yeah!; Harland County, #8)
  • Cadillac Cowboy (Hell Yeah! Universe)
  • Man of My Heart (Hell Yeah!; The Omega Team, #5)
  • Gun Shy (Hell Yeah!)
  • Until There Was You (Hell Yeah!)
  • Seducing Sarah (Hell Yeah!)
  • Sensing Love (Hell Yeah!)
  • Letting Go (Hell Yeah!; Letting Go #1)