Start by marking “Locked Down (The Locked Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
Locked Down (The Locked Trilogy #3)

Locked Down

(The Locked Trilogy #3)

What DCI Piper dredges up when investigating the cold case of Terrence Whittaker’s disappearance is unexpected and unwelcome - especially when it links to a current missing persons case.

Charlie Bell’s only goal in life is ending the tyranny of the Mansel-Jones crime family.

While Ariadne Teddington recovers after a car crash, her missing brother's case is reopened, and
Published February 18th 2019 by HanWill Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Locked Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Locked Down

Start your review of Locked Down (The Locked Trilogy #3)
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
Locked Down is the third book in the Locked trilogy and as it pretty much picks up from where the second novel finished, I would advise reading them in order.

I wasn’t quite sure where the author would go next with Ari and Charlie. Either way I wasn’t expecting the roller coaster of a ride she took me on. I did like how we are taken into looking into a cold case for Ari’s younger brother who went missing as a child. There is something always really fascinating about cold cases and this one in
LJ (On The Shelf Reviews)
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I absolutely love this series, having read the first two, so when I was approached by GB Williams to review the third in the series Locked Down I immediately said yes.

This book starts where the last one left off (I would highly recommend reading the other two books first before diving into this one).

DCI Piper has been forced to investigate cold cases, so he decides to look into Terry’s disappearance from twenty years ago. He finds similar cases from around that time but more worryingly there’s
Sooz (P.Turners Book Blog)
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
As much as I was ready for LOCKED DOWN - I also didn't want to read it. For the sole reason that I knew this was the end :( (Even though I hope GB decides to continue the series...which is more than fine by me!)

Everything that has taken place in LOCKED UP (#1) and LOCKED IN (#2) has lead us to this final chapter, so with this in mind - PLEASE read the books in order. If you were to read this as a standalone, you would become lost with the story and characters!

I really can't say much about the
Books 'n' All  Promotions
#amreviewing my review will be posted on 20th when it is my stop on the #BlogTour
Susan Corcoran
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I would like to thank the author, publisher and blog tour organiser for the ARC of this novel in return for an honest review.

There are many themes we measure enjoyment of a thriller against. A great story obviously is one of them and the main reason we read books of any kind. Locked Down has a great story, difficult to read on times, dealing as it does with a paedophile ring. The story, even taking into account the sensitive narrative theme, is thrilling. It gives the reader a tale which pits
Ann Thomas
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing end to this fantastic trilogy! The trouble is, I cared so much about the characters, I ended up in tears. Gripping, absorbing, a real page turner. Highly recommended. Make sure you buy the set.
The P.Turners
Dec 16, 2019 added it
Shelves: blog-tour, s
Please see blog for -S's review: https://thepturnersbookblog.wordpress...
Claire lang
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Noooooo is all I can say, my eyes are wet my heart is beating "15 to the dozen". I can't believe the trilogy has come to a end ...more
lisa woods
Roseann Giangiordano
Jan 10, 2020

• Spare Room
  • The Forgotten Child
  • Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1)
  • Murder on Birchleaf Drive: The True Story of the Michelle Young Murder Case
  • The Curious Life of Nevada's LaVere Redfield: The Silver Dollar King
  • H is for Homicide (Kinsey Millhone, #8)
  • Paper Dolls
  • Her Deepest Fear (Rosemary Run, #1)
  • Fat Chance
  • You Belong To Me
  • Remember Me
  • Turn The Other Way
  • Killerinstinkt
  • Five Bloody Hearts (DCI Matt Ballard, #2)
  • Don’t Tell Teacher
  • The Criminal Lawyer (Good Lawyer, #2)
  • The Girl in Red
  • The Puppet Show (Washington Poe, #1)

The Locked Trilogy (3 books)
  • Locked Up (The Locked Trilogy #1)
  • Locked In (The Locked Trilogy #2)