Start by marking “Torian” as Want to Read:

(Hunting Her #3)

He's my nemesis.
My tormentor.
A notorious criminal with a smoldering smile to mask the devil hidden beneath.

Conniving. Threatening. Brutal.
He stalks me from the shadows.
Makes me itch to place him behind bars.

But he has an offer I can't refuse.
A major risk with the perfect reward.

I can't let down my guard.
Can't be tempted to trust him.

Not even when I begin to understand his
Published May 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Torian, please sign up.

Eden Summers
May 19, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW LIVE!
FREE IN KU

Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon AU

EXCERPT FROM TORIAN

I grip the bar and dig my fingertips into the wood as I stare at my reflection behind the wall of mirrors partially covered by glass. I look like hell. My eyes are wild, my cheeks rosy. And my hair. Jesus. The chin-length strands are a tangled mess that would probably seem trendy if I had a speck of makeup on to help me appear slightly respectable.

I’m the living, breathing definition of what Cole has made me—distraught.

Tormented.
Ga Books LoverX
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Two things I would like to note really fast:
1) This cover is freaking HOT!!
2) The blurb absolutely drew me in for this book.

I signed up to read an ARC for this book and was able to read the first 2 in the series as well and I am am so freaking glad that I was able to because these men and books are freaking delicious and absolutely great reads.

Torian is a HUGE Enemies to Lovers Romance. We have the FBI agent Anissa Fox (which we know is a ball buster from Decker's story) and Cole Torian the hea
Julie Workman
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I knew torian would be good, the snips of him in hunter and Decker had me intreaged by his presence.

He's harsh and aggressive and that's on a good day, filled with Love and lust and fire getting what he wants comes easily to him, feelings are not something that comes into your mind when you think about torian he doesnt have time for it but Damn I have all the feels after reading this.

Anissa- I hated her at the beginning but the further along to story got the more I warmed up to her, in the end I
Jean Dewsbury
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I throughly enjoyed this book about Annisa Fox a FBI agent who appears to believe that the world is black and white and Cole Torian the son to one of the largest mafia family, Cole who is the current head of the Torian family as his father is currently in hiding for his crimes to evade conviction. Cole is dark dangerous captivating sexy man, and has an ego and reputation for his brutal strength and protection of his family above all else.

When Cole takes things too far as all hell breaks loose i
Madonna Blackburn
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well wow!!! What an amazing turn of events we uncover in this newest work by Eden Summers.
This series of books just keeps getting better and better.

Torian sees us carry on from the explosive ending given to us at the end of Decker, and suffice it to say, the relationship that ignites between Torian and Anissa, an FBI agent, is a humdinger!!! The tension and dynamic between this couple is glaringly apparent from the outset of their very first meeting.

Torian and Anissa, for all intents and purpos
Caz
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After Deckers book i was so excited for Coke’s book to be next and i was not disappointed at all, there was so much to this book i just didn’t want to put it down.

Cole was a bit of an enigma and when we really get to know him in this book you can see that he sees himself as a bad guy and doesn’t deserve good things but once you get towards the end of the book you can see that he is not that bad and he is too hard on himself. His story was so interesting and the fact that his father is not a nice
Renee Entress
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!

I was pulled right into this story. The story has suspense, running, secrets, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Hunter by Eden Summers
Decker (Hunting Her)

This is Anissa and Torian’s story. Torian puts a plan in motion to take down his father but he needs Anissa’s help. But can he get her no only to help but to cooperate with him? Will he be able to keep her safe? These two have a long road ahead as they struggle through learning t
Callicott
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where to start???
Firstly, if I could give it six stars, I would!
Torian is a twisty, achey, deliciously dark book that I could not put down. The characters are so real that at times I hurt along with them.
Torian is not a hearts and flowers guy and if that’s what you want from a book then step away now because this man is the devil in disguise and he means business. He plays mind games like a pro, stalks, tricks, deceives and makes it damn difficult to trust him. But at the same time, you’re beggi
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received from author for an honest review.

From the snippets of Torian I have seen in Hunter and Decker, I knew that Cole Torian's story was going to be an intriguing one.

I wasn't sure where this story was going to take us, and I was pleasantly surprised with what was happening (though, with what is happening, I don't think pleasantly is the right word to be using).

Torian and Anissa's story is gritty and full of twists and turns. I wasn't a big fan of Anissa at first - I can't put my finger o
Avid KY Reader
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Torian is a clever mix of light and dark, back and forth, angst and love. I must admit I was not a fan of either main character at first. The more I read the more I realized that my feelings of friction and tension as I turned the pages actually mimicked the chemistry and tug of war between Torian and Anissa. Torian is intense...dark, and focused, and fierce, and dangerous...brutally strong and confident and at the same time, fighting to accomplish his agenda. Anissa sees only the surface of Tor ...more
Gail Stroker
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to say Eden does not disappoint! She has continued to blow me away with this series! Torian is a tough one to warm up to and Anissa I down right hated... at first. These two people are from different worlds so how can they even stand being in the same room? That’s definitely not an easy thing for these two! All I can say is this is a must read and it definitely leaves me wanting a lot more from all of these characters so Eden PLEASE write MORE books to add to this series!
Marnie
💣💥💣💥 Oh holy hell. High octane passion and criminality! 💣💥💣💥

At the end of Decker, I wondered who could possibly be a match for the psychotic Torian, and when I read the blurb, I was rapt, because Agent Anissa Fox is the perfect ball-breaking adversary and romantic partner for him.

Nothing about their story runs smoothly though, because Torian had plans to badly mess with Anissa’s head, only she ended up getting under his skin.

She’s gritty, abrasive and Torian thinks she’s as sexy as hell. And, sh
Margaret Neal
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Torians story is so much more than I imagined, my eyes devoured this story and yet they are still hungry for more...I NEED MORE....SOON...PLEASE!
Katerina Grozos
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sad about the ending. Was hoping Cole and Nissi would end up together
Alexa
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Whew- what a twisty ride that was. Good and 'bad' meet and combine forces. Sit back and watch the sparks fly! Great read, kept me guessing and entertained. Recommend!
Anna
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a fast-paced romantic suspense that will keep you on your toes! Just think about it - an opposites-attract, romance between a crime lord and FBI agent hell bent on putting him in jail - what is not to like? My curiosity about Cole Torian was first sparked when I read Hunter’s and Decker’s stories and I am thrilled that this crime lord got his own book. Cole is the type of mafia anti-hero that I love - he is highly intelligent, sexy, calculating, and yet is fiercely protective towards tho ...more
mr thomas a edwards
Ending!

Very disappointing ending is there another book in the work's what happens next? To many unanswered questions do they get their hea
Dawn Dupuy
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eden never disappoints, another fantastic book 🔥 !! So hard to put down once you start !! I highly recommend this author
Mel
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I recieved an arc of Torian from the author for an honest review and I absolutely love Cole Torian. He was in two previous books and there was something about him that made me want to know more. Eden doesn't disappoint with Torian. I still can not properly express myself after reading this book. All I can say is wow, I need nore.

Cole Torian is absolutely everything you would except him to be: ruthless, determined, calculating and compelling. Nissa is a strong, independent in control woman who is
Jo
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Goodness.

This book!

So completely different in tone than the previous two in the series, this one I think is best described as being akin to a coiled spring throughout.

The two protagonists are constantly bouncing off each other, and even though the nature of their relationship changes, that friction is an essential part of the way that they interact. And though it adds a layer of frustration to the overall story, it plays into the multi faceted storyline that plays out on the pages.

But t
Amanda
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been itching for Torian’s story since I first read Hunter and this book did not disappoint! A bit forbidden, enemies to lovers story with scorching hot chemistry and a storyline that keeps you on the edge of your seat! I loved the dialogue and the way I wasn’t quite sure what would happen next! A must read!
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Cole Torian is one hot sexy alpha

Eden Summers' Hunting Her series has produced two superbly written books so far in Hunter and Decker. TORIAN, the third standalone, is nothing short of brilliant and i believe Eden's best work ever. Intriguing, dark, mysterious, suspenseful, this story has it all. If you want to read an enemies to lovers story that will enthral you from the outset, Torian is the one to read.

Two people from opposite ends of the spectrum are brought together, albeit under extreme c
Nikki
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Release Date: May 25, 2019
Review Copy Provided by the Author

Eden Summers is an auto buy for me. I fell in love with her writing a few years ago when I read her Reckless Beat series. If you haven’t read those, do it now! They are amaze balls! I was so excited when she announced that she was writing some new books that were a little different for her. They’re a bit grittier and raw. But make no mistake, they are still fucking delicious!

Torian sits on the other side of the law. He has his own
Jocelyne
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Series. You can read it as a standalone, but believe me, you don't want to miss the entire Series. This is a great Romantic Suspense and enemies to lovers. I love Eden Summers's writing. Cole and Anissa's story is breathtaking, fast-paced, twisted, and suspenseful. I love these two extremely opposite characters: Anissa, an FBI agent and Cole, the head of the Torian Family. They share a slow burn, but strong and sizzling chemistry. Now, I want more about them, and I ...more
MLD
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Eden Summers knows how to create beyond the average alpha male. Torian definitely fits the bill for ultimate alpha male. Although TORIAN, the novel, might not be one of my top Eden written favs, Torian, the man, he is the epitome of my perfect alpha.
Unlike any other Eden Summers novel I've read before, I wasn't immediately taken in by the story. It took a few chapters to grab me but grab me, it did!! Great read and so excited to see what's next in this underground world of dangerous, but oh so h
LittleBookMinx
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?!

Wow! This story will grip you from the beginning and won't let go! It's intense! I love the chase and banter between the main characters. Definitely worth the read!
Deborah
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We met the characters, Anissa and Torian, in previous novels by this author, but this novel does not require reading previous novels. One of the hallmarks for me in Eden Summers' novels is the flawed nature of her characters and the great skill she shows with character development. Torian and Anissa are no exception.
This is a challenging book and one that demands your attention. Spoiler alert: you’ll find it hard to put down.
I found myself angry with the characters at times. They are very vivid
Lori Walsh, Guaresimo
I read this whole long book and it was good, some what Dark, okay don't mind those kind of books what I didn't like about this book and the reason for 3 stars there was no HFN, or HEA everything these people went through and you leave like you did. So many things unsolved with this couple and Easton what a pig telling Torian that he's going to be there for Anissi when she needs all that comforting only reason is to bed her down. Did not like the h at all and the fact that she hates betrayal she ...more
K.R. Reese
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thought I was in love with Hunter and Decker, but Torian blew it out of the park. Torian and Anissa's relationship is confusing, addicting, and I can't wait to see where they go from here! It's interesting to see Torian break so easily for her, even when they're complete opposites. This story had me hypnotized from the beginning. Eden has done it again!
Kellie
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Hunter and Decker and I wasn’t too sure what to expect with Torian as he wasn’t easy to like in those other books. But this book did not disappoint!! I couldn’t put it down!! Highly recommend this book and this author!!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Eden Summers is a bestselling author of contemporary romance with a side of sizzle and sarcasm. Best known for the Reckless Beat series, Inarticulate, and the Vault.

Visit Eden on AMAZON

Connect with Eden on FACEBOOK

Visit Eden on BOOKBUB

Join Eden's Reader Group on Facebook

Sign up for Eden's newsletter for the latest book news and receive an exclusive download of DIRTY STRATEGY .

Hunting Her (3 books)
  • Hunter
  • Decker
“This morning I was certain nothing could be more of a turn on than your unjustified arrogance. But here you are, entirely defeated, humiliated, and flushed with rage, and I’ve gotta say, I think I made the wrong assumption. Nothing is more attractive than you at your lowest.” 0 likes